• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

USS Rivendell - Mission 1!

Started by Julian, September 03, 2002, 08:40:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boris Plechanow

Plechanow to enginerring
send a team to dockingbay to reactivate the system.

really .... in a mess ... that's exactly how I fell
let's get a move!

Lt. Cmdr. Boris Plechanow
Tactical/Security Chief, U.S.S. Rivendell
Keep it locked, keep it hardcore. Roots 'n' phuture. Peace.

Janeway

*Mere hours pat when, out of nowhere, a womens voice sounded the Admirals attention.*
Sir we have up to warp 2 available but untill i get to Avalon and get my team working here, there is not much more i can do sorry.
Janeway out..
Captain Janeway
Starfleet Liason on Dantor

Hedford

Yes admiral, I will take a rest after I am finished with this turboliftsystem...I can repair it in a short time and I am busy now so I can better continue...

*started working again*

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Hedford.jpg" border="0">

Trodin

Sensors cant pick up any clear reading admiral.
But the signature is getting stronger but we still cant get a weapons lock because its to weak.
Anti-matter power signature is located 9000 kilometers to port now.
I cant give you a good reading how strong the signature is but I believe its 000.008%.
I needs to be 00.90% to get a clear lock for a good reading sir.  

Boris Plechanow

*using his console*

==YELLOW ALERT==

shields raised and gone to YELLOW alert

(Edited by Julian at 2:47 am on Sep. 1, 2002)

Trodin

EM weapons don't have any effects.
Torpedoes could destroyed the source if we send them on hunting mode.

Hedford

I see...well we need to get to the starbase..as fast as we can.
The station can protect us, during this flight..we can lay those mines!!

=A= Major Hedford for Lieutenant Isi =A=
Lieutenant are those mines ready for use??

=A= Hedford out =A=

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Hedford.jpg" border="0">

Nocturnus

/>Admiral Nocturnus to Major Hedford </

We are undocking from the station and will be at your point oin approx 6 hours.  All still going well for that duration?.

Cya in 6 hours Major http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/jump.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':jump:'>

"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Nocturnus, Tomek and Boris entered the turbolift when Lieutenant jg. Isi recived them with a smile

Welcome aboard Ambassador Tomek.
Admiral, you want to visit the bridge at first?

computervoice 'DECK 3'

Hedford

*the ship is under way at warp 2*

Well engineering has got a lot of repairing to do here...

I will take a look in engineering, see what's happening over there.
Like to join me admiral Nocturnus?

Julian

lol
Ensign(helm): Sir, we have arrived.
Thankyou ensign.
Dock in docking bay 2.
Ensign(helm): aye sir.
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Boris Plechanow

understood, sir

*leaving the bridge*

Pardok

Hm... Can it be...? Nah... It is not whery likely... I hope...
I work only for Tal Shiar

Hedford

But hunting mode could increas the possibility that our ship is being hit.

Mr Pardok was sure of his case..I am willing to try his approach...the hunting mode on torpedoes are a bit to risky for me...
Mr Trodin and Mr pardok proceed with the EM pulse.

Goldar

Sir I just had a complete report send by the engineer teams.
The systems are a wrack and most of them to damaged to repair this fast but we will try to do something.

decks 2, 11 and 15 have lost all power and life-support they are abandoned.
The Antimatter generator is off-line we lost all warp power, the port Bussard collector has bin destroyed it needs to be rebuild and the EPS power relays of the aft torpedo system is damaged I don't know how long we can keep them on-line.
The Fusion reactor has bin damaged the port Impulse engine has bin so damaged it can only take 12% of the normal power.

The Gravity generator on deck 10 has bin down and the aft Maneuvering thrusters are down.
The Replicators on the entire ship are down and Jefferies tubes Gamma – 4 and Gamma – 9 are closed their where on fire.
The port, aft and starboard shield generators are damaged and the shields are down.
The port shield generators are totally destroyed they need to be rebuild 3 teams are working on that but I don't know if we can repair them with in 3 hours.

We have hull breach on the shuttebay 2 people where lost and we lost the FSH Texas and FSH Victoria.