• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

USS Rivendell - Mission 1!

Started by Julian, September 03, 2002, 08:40:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julian

http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/jump.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':jump:'>
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Tomek

'Thank you, Admiral'

Nocturnus and Tomek followed the Lt. Cmdr.

'Is it a long way getting to the bridge, Commander? Could you perhaps take me to my quarters now? I think it's better for me to visit the bridge later - when this ship will be working out again...'

Romulan Merchant Tomek

Julian

Yes indeed, Nice work Captain Janeway.

Well helm you've heard the major, let's get back to the station! Let's try warp 2, hope the ship can hold it http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

Engage http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Vonter Nek Gente

oh its great to be home......i need a beer
Dr Vonter Nek Gente [Fleet Captain] Chief Medical Officer on Space Station Avalon

Julian

ok well as soon as it reaches the optimal level, tell me

Trodin

Trodin begun to make this scans in the lab.
And after the first readings came on the screen he was aware that he was not tracking sensor ghosts but a cloaked ship.
This ships cloak is not a normal cloak but its not a phase cloak.

He downloaded this readings on the PADD and walked out of the lab and he entered the turbolift.
He pushed to button to go too the bridge he was found this answers with in minuts.
He door opened on the bridge he walked up to the admiral.

Admiral I found a cloaked ship tracking use with a warp signature only 3 species use.
The romulans, The Dominion and the Breen he said giving the padd to the admiral.

The romulans and the breen are the only species that can be here the dominion have not bin out the wormhole for nearly a year.
permission to install a Virtual Reality Scanner they hold the answer to all of this!

Hedford

Open a channel to the Torran vessel...

=A= This is the USS Rivendell of the United Federation of Planets to the Torran Vessel =A=
We are on a mission to help the Romulan Starbase, which is under attack.
Please let's us pass your territory and we will not interfer with your species. We only want to pass, and help our allies.
We hope for your understanding.
              =A= USS Rivendell out =A=

Ok people, let's try to repair those engines. We might have to jump to warp and escape these Torrans.

And I want a full damage report, of all stations. Then we know what the risks are.

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Hedford.jpg" border="0">

Trodin

Deleted?
The idea was from my to make a small weapon so they would be freezes in time and space so the romulan could check out their technology.
Julian I'm not happy about this and vorak shall know about it.

Julian

*slowly comes back to conciousness only to find noone around*
I must get to my bridge!!
*rubs his head and heads for the bridge*

Nocturnus

Off:Cya on the flipside ambassador http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'> seriously tho..

*nods* Make it so.

"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Julian

Yes indeed.
Well if admiral Nocturnus agrees, these negotiations have to take place another time.
And those Vidiians have left this part of space already, we could better return to Avalon and repair this ship http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'> and hope for a new mission soon.

Janeway

uuhhhhh oooooohhhh oooooouuuuuucccccccccchhhhhhh
Captain Janeway
Starfleet Liason on Dantor

Julian

*walks back into ready room and sits in his chair*
sorry about that brief delay admiral, but we will have to wait until we get the repairs done before we start investigating. Plus i havn't slept in nearly 48 hours so it will be good to get some rest in my quarters on the station.
*Julian to Hedford*
As soon as we get back to the station you can rest. That is an order.
*Julian out*
=^=This is Admiral Julian to all personell=^=
You guys have all done a great job in the last 48 hours, especially since it was our first mission. I know things didn't go quite as well as we had planned but at least we are back at the station safe and sound.
As soon as we dock, i give you all permission to take 24 hours off while the stations personell starts repairs. Good Work all of you. and keep up the good work.
=^=Julian out=^=
Oh Mr Nocturnus how good does sleep sound to you??

Julian

Umm, Mr Boris your position is there *points to the Tactical/security station* havn't you worked on a ship before? you better not play up like that in battle.

Julian