• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

USS Rivendell - Mission 1!

Started by Julian, September 03, 2002, 08:40:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turns to admiral Nocturnus

we met in the turbo lift, can't you remember - 15 minutes ago.

to Boris

No Problem, Lt. Cmdt.

Julian

EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Vonter Nek Gente

ok captain, ill do me best http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=';)'>
Dr Vonter Nek Gente [Fleet Captain] Chief Medical Officer on Space Station Avalon

Julian

*raises an eyebrow*
*says to himself*
what a strange, strange officer lol
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Julian

hmm stand down yellow alert.
mr Hedford welcome please take a seat.
were are heading for battle

Pardok

Major, I´ve encountered similar technology some years before. We used EM weapons to dissable the holograms. Perhaps we could do something similar in this case?
I work only for Tal Shiar

Trodin

Sir that last hit damaged the port impulse engine again its working on 34%.
This quadrant has more hostile species than good species I know now what the crew of voyager felt for the last 7 years.

Janeway

off: i take quite a bit of offence having my position as chief engineer taken away from me. especially to be taken away for one of knights chars. knight i am the chief engineer of Rivendell one of 2 reasons. both reasons are things your not allowed to know so but out. no offence...
Captain Janeway
Starfleet Liason on Dantor

Nocturnus

Nocturnus to Major Hedford.

Approaching co-ordinates request clearence to dock.

*turns to hte ambassador* ready to join the crew?

"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Tomek

Nocturnus and the romulan ambassador were leaving the runabout. Two starfleet officers were waiting for them outside the ship.

'... thank you for taking me here savely, Admiral Nocturnus. It was an honor to make your acquaintance... I really hope we will see each other again.'

He nodded at Nocturnus. Then he noticed the two officers waiting.

'Ah, Major Hedford...? It's a pleasure to meet you!'

Romulan Merchant Tomek

Boris Plechanow

Boris looks at the admiral with a friendly smile
so, now we are alone ...
Boris get's out a scourge .....
ohh ... we are at the bridge.
The Admiral and Boris enter the Bridge
Lt. Cmdr. Boris Plechanow
Tactical/Security Chief, U.S.S. Rivendell
Keep it locked, keep it hardcore. Roots 'n' phuture. Peace.

Nocturnus

whoops.. age is catching up on me.. Sorry Madam.
"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Nocturnus

*nods* I think it seems logical.

Your the CO Admiral Julian http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>.. it's on your order

Julian

ensign(helm): Captain to the bridge!!
*Walks onto the bridge*
helm report!
Ensign(helm):We have gone out of warp all of a sudden. But it doesn't really matter because short range scanners indicate the we are only 300 000 km's from the station, we will be there in a few minutes on impulse sir.

Good work ensign
Julian to engineering.
Try to find out what brought us out of warp. Julian out..

Trodin

sir something is wrong i'm reading low level radition around the ship.
i recomend reporting to yellow alert and raising shield before the radition gets in danger levels.

the radition is formed by a small flux window in subspace on the location of the weak signature its growing in power if this goes on we should be able to lock on it in 90 seconds.