• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

USS Skytoucher Mission 5: the Dark Passage Treaty

Started by Montrell, May 28, 2004, 01:23:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim Russo

-A- Ltjg Russo to Bridge-A-

Sorry, sir,  it's been kind of stuffy down here, a lot of the decks are in shambles, but have been able to excavate some of the trapped crew members and they have been transported to Sickbay.  I believe I have found all of them. Deck 5 is a mess, but I have found Mr. Cano.   I am reporting to sickbay for status updates by rescue teams. -A- Russo Out-A-

**I continue to make my way around the ship.  I report to sickbay to see if they need any more help.  The rescue team begins making Damage Control Repairs to the ships 5 and 6 decks.

**Rescue and Repair Crews report to the bridge with status reports.

-A- Ltjg Russo to Bridge-A-

Sir, the repair crews will be making updates and repair status.

-A- Ltjg Russo out-A-

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Russo.jpg" border="0">

Tyn

*Smiles with some amusement.*

"I suppose you'd call that the noble thing to do, hide nothing from your crew? Well, I attempted to save you the embarassment, but you're just far too strong-headed, especially for a Vulcan."

*Tyn's face suddenly shifts to a devilish smile. She flicks her wrist once more. The ENTIRE Skytoucher crew is ported from their work stations, their beds, their meals and into the bridge, in a large group surrounding the Captain and herself.*

"Very well Skon. I've been assigned to port you to Avalon on time...well on time as us Q's had originally planned. Sadly, another Q had influenced your previous battle, costing you a couple days, thus making you 'late'. You need to be at Avalon at an exact time or you will not meet your future wife under the circumstances that were originally planned. As you probably know, you have a Ponn Farr scheduled quite soon. You had originally planned to...relieve yourself in a holodeck simulation, but rather....fell in Love...."

(Edited by Tyn at 9:42 pm on July 9, 2004)

(>~/(

Skon

Quote: from Qrell on 2:29 pm on Mar. 20, 2004
=^=Qrell to Skytoucher, reenforements will be here

in a moment. SKON I sense a danger deep within

the Dark Passage=^=.

I have 32 Warbirds at my disposal.

=A= Skytoucher to Qrel =A=

Thank you for your assistance, General. We are attempting to disable the Loxian flagship, but there are many others out there. Once again, we appreciate any help you can give us.

Also, I agree, I'm sensing another menace here besides the Loxians. Something else is out there.

=A= Skytoucher out =A=

http://www.g4-hosting.net/~force198/ID-Skon.jpg" border="0">

Tim Russo

While dodging debris and dealing with power surges while repairing the transporters.  I use my laser tool  and the transporter station begins to flicker and light up on and off.  I begin doing a diagnostic on the transporter buffers.

I make my report:  "Sirs, I project that it'll be a few hours but I may be able to get the transporters online and active."  

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Russo.jpg" border="0">

Zentox

*Shortly thereafter, the first Loxian shuttles are launched into space. From the shuttle bays, Zentox, Zayan and Vakin coordinate the entire evacuation procedure, guiding the people  to the right places, to either wait or board one of the shuttles. Some people panic and lose self control, some others are so desperate to get into safety they would nearly kill others to be first on one of those shuttles. And some others refuse to leave, not wanting to leave their home behind. But Zentox, Zayan and Vakin get the help of some other Loxians who manage to get the whole group under control. After the first shuttles have been launched, Zentox goes to Skon.*ยจ
"Mr. Skon, the evacuation goes well, we are about halfway. At this rate, we should have everyone evacuated in about an hour from now."
Trust on the Goddess Tazay and a path between the rocks will open.

Randall Sanchez

"Starphoenix the next target? That doesn't sound good. How do you know this?"
Captain Randall Sanchez
Captain USS Evolution
Avalon Division
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-sanchez.jpg" border="0">

Loxians

*At that moment, the voice of the Loxian resounds again.*
"Your time is up. Surrender Kowan to us now, as well as the Loxian rebels that you are having aboard, or we will do so by force and destroy your vessel and station afterwards."

Vakin

"Contact Avalon Station? We're in the middle of the Dark Passage! Even the shuttle of captain Burma can't maintain a communication frequency with us, at this short distance, let alone transmitting a message that far! It'll never get through, believe me."
*Then he stares at his controls again.*
"Hmm... so beaming up two people. How do I go about that? Let's try this..."
*Skon and Rhade dematerialize, but don't appear on the bridge.*
"Hmm... this is strange. Ah, perhaps I should materialize them again too. Let me try this."
*Then, the two people materialize again, on the ship, but at the total other side of the ship, far from the bridge.*
"Hmm... well, I tried my best."

(Edited by Vakin at 5:39 pm on Mar. 9, 2004)

http://www.g4-hosting.net/~force198/ID-Vakin.jpg" border="0">

Event Horizon

*As the Loxian ships close in to the Skytoucher and Evolution, their weapons running hot to fire any moment, a small blue tendril suddenly appears on the outer hull of the Skytoucher, so small that nobody notices it, or has the time to notice it. Quietly, it flies away through space, disappearing in the nearby Quantum Singularity Network.*
"Na'jigat needs energy! Found energy! Must be quick!"
"Na'jigat is sleeping... resting... recovering... too weak... Gallifreyans hurt us too much last time..."
"Much energy this time, can recover once again! Must go now! Scout says so!"
"Na'jigat cannot withstand another attack from Gallifreyans now..."
"No Gallifreyans, scout says! But ENERGY ENERGY ENERGY!!!"
*And slowly, a large, dark mass of energy begins to awaken deep within the Quantum Singularity Network, slowly starting to move... then increasing its speed until suddenly... it appears in the Dark Passage, nearby the battle between the Loxian ships and the Federation ships...*
"Much energy! Much energy!"
"Where to go first?"
"Reading minds of humanoids... Skytoucher and Evolution are weak and damaged... too little energy there... Vontak Nor low on energy..."
"THEN WHERE IS ENERGY?http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/confused.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt='???'>"
"Loxian fleet! Many ships, much energy! Weapons running hot, more energy than hoped for! ATTACK!!!!!!!"
*Instantly, the huge massive cloud moves through the Dark Passage, utterly ignoring the Skytoucher, Evolution and Vontak Nor, and surrounding the Loxian ships in an instant. Next, the attack bumps against the hull and shakes the ships around, making its way inside to reach the energy sources...*

Tom Lupin

*Crouches underneath the console*
"It appears several links are disconnected. I will have to reconnect them to get any response with Ops"
OP's Officer on USS Skytoucher

Roland Burma

*Captain Burma had disregarded federation regulations diliberately abandoned the safety of the Skytoucher, he was now in a shuttle about 10000 km from the ship running scans for the unknown signatures. He was just about to report his findings when the communications was terminated*

=/\=Come in.......oucher.......commu.....not....workin.....I made.......istake....what...I........nking.......Scans...oming in....Loxia....governm....ships.................=/\=

*Roland sat there in the s$$ttle trying to locate where the signal was coming from, and to scan for the location of the Skytoucher, but he couldn't find any readings*

The Messiah of the Loxian Exiles

Doctor

"Thank you Captain, I will do my best to earn the trust of the crew."

*Quietly for the Captain's ears only: "I am not aware- off the top of my head- if the crew has been vacinated against Loxian Leege and other communicable diseases.  Perhaps everyone on the away team should stop by the SickBay before going over?  I'll be down there if I'm needed."

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Doctor.jpg" border="0">

Jesse Nofftz

Everything seems to be going well until the Lt. Commander sees the radiation is breaking thru the quarintine field.

Red Alert! Engage transporters and destroy that thing. NOW!

Lt. Jesse Nofftz
Assistant Cheif of Security
USS. Evolution

Rasmain

The heavily damaged Skytoucher made a high turn and was ready to attack the new Loxian Battleships. Torpedo's and phasers were overcharged and ready to be fired. At full impuls speed the ship moved towards it's enemies......

"I am ready to fly through their lines, Sir"
Rasmain showed a display of the Loxian battle-group and he showed Commander Skon his flightplan.

"If they keep this formation, and we are able to fire at the right moment..I can get us out of there safely"

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Rasmain.jpg" border="0">

Dunatis Cano

"I can't believe that we have arrived home is such a little amount of time. Those Qs must have a splended amount of power within their controll."

Dunatis takes a deep breath and thinks on the previous situation as he mutters to himself to make note of this incounter.

Klingon Warrior 1st Class,
For the Honor of my Family,
Protecting those of Importance