• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 5 "The Great Blue Yonder"

Started by Andrew Yates, November 28, 2007, 05:58:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Rajnus

<Crash Site>

"Finally some actual good news, very good.  Tom, could be send a signal directly to HK47's communications array if you had the fequency?" Simon asked curiously.
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Richard Brown

ooc: sorry, have to reedit, Windows updates issues grrr

*Richards Hands Flew on the Controls trying to get the Sensors up*
Captian, we should have Sensors soon, Right now Iam waiting on the Sub-Processers to repond on the Secondary Computer core,

*Richard Walked over to the Operations Station*

Computer Confirm Voice Acccess

Computer:Unable to Comply Voice Access off-line

*Richard Entered the Commands to Bring up an readout on the Science Station*

Intresting, Captian, Iam no Experence Enginer, but from the Looks of this I think I can Get the External Viewer to give us sensors.
Name: Richard Brown
Poston:Cheif Tatical/Secuitery Officer
Station:U.S.S Normandy

Voyager

((OOC: This might seem confusing, but this is suppose to give the impression that Dolan is viewing his memories from his own perspective, so he knows certain things that his past self doesn't.))

Dolan still couldn't move and briefly wondered if he had lapsed into a coma before the images drifted into his mind again.

"I demand to speak with Colonel Clarke!" shouted a voice that Dolan realized was his own.  "You have grossly violated UEF protocols!  No civilian ships are allowed to enter the war zone for any reason!  And why didn't you use a land gate anyway?!  They're much safer."

"What are you talking about?  What is this UEF you're talking about?  What war zone?  And what gate?" A person that was dressed in a Starfleet Medical uniform looked quite paniked and confused.

"Is this someone's sick idea of a joke?!  Are you telling me you don't know what UEF is?!  Are you telling me you don't know about the war that has been going on for the last thousand years across the entire galaxy?!"

The doctor tapped a combadge on his chest and said, "Captain, the passenger we picked up seems a little confused."

Dolan quickly realized he was watching from his own point of view when he noticed the scar on the back of the hand that extended out to punch the doctor.  The collision with the force field around the surgical bay didn't seem to deter himself from trying to attack the doctor.  The strangeness of the situation caused Dolan to quickly deduce he was viewing his own memories, though he couldn't recall these events had ever occurred.

"I think you better come down here, Captain.  Quickly."  The forcefield flashed several more times before the doctor said, "Computer, activate the Emergency Medical Hologram Mark III."

Dolan saw the Mark III EMH activate and say the standard "Please state the nature of the medical emergency."  The doctor then quickly said something to the EMH who replied, "Certainly," before taking a hypospray and walking straight through the forcefield.  The view of the scene backed away quickly but the EMH was quick and managed to inject a sedative the past Dolan, as Dolan nicknamed the view he was occupying.  Before the past Dolan completely blacked out, he heard distantly, "...should try mind probes...link his mind to the holodeck...not making sense...confused..."

Dolan's head was beginning to boggle at what he was seeing.  It didn't make any sense to him.  However, before he could think more, he dropped into unconsciousness, right after he thought ~How do you go unconscious in a coma?~
William "Voyager" Dolan
Lieutenant Junior Grade
U.S.S. Normandy
Chief Science Officer
http://www.expansionfleet.com/ships/ambassador2.gif" border="0">
Ambassador class specs: http://techspecs.acalltoduty.com/ambassador.html" target="_blank">http://techspecs.acalltoduty.com/ambassador.html

Richard Brown

*Richard looked at the Captian then looked at the Two Ensigns*

you Heard the Man lets get Moving, Both of you are With Me

*Richard Walked to an Back Portion of the Bridge and Opened an Communcation Panel*

Mr.Quinn take this Communcation Panel and Help Mr.Richards by Cross Wireing the Bad Connections and Making New Ones, and Mr Quinn I have good ears next time I hear you calling me a Stupit Bastered you will be Cleaning Plasma Conduits under Colonel Balkazars Charge is that understood.

*Richard turned*

Ensign, head down to Ensign Richerds and lend him an Hand.

*Richard Walked over to the Science Station and Started to Work on Trying to get the Sensors on-line*

Richard Brown

*Richard Entered the Command Sequence on the Operations Station*

Computer:Need Final Conformation from Station Beta-447-CSO-Main Bridge

*Richard walked over to the Science Station and Enter his Personal Override Code to Confirm the Secondary Command By Pass*

Computer:External Sensor Array Operational

*Richard walked up to the Helm Station and Entered the Command to operation the View Screen, then the View Screen Flickered to Life*

Viewer is on-line, now Iam going to get the Science Station to By-Pass the Secondary Viewer Command Override.,

*Richard walked to the Science Station and Enter the Commnds to Bring up the Sensors*

I got Sensors, it not Much, but, Iam Detecting 12 Lifeforms closing on our Postion, there 2 Hours from here, I ca'nt determed which Lifeforms,this is the best I can do with the Sensors,

The Heraan

Suddenly, some of the Heraani soldiers began to fire into a totally different direction, and their plasma fire fell upon open ground. The commander, confused by this, searched outwards with his mind, and found nothing.

"You fools! It is a ruse! Continue firing on the humans!"

The commander searched again, but this time, for the one who dared cause this distraction. He found the culprit, a Betazoid underling. The commander, with rage in his eyes, sprinted at full speed toward this puny telepath, and lunged at him, blades searing, with all of his power.

Nathen Keller

*Nate held his hand up to the side of his helmat and nodded to himself.*

"Captain, a small wave of Heeran grunts are approaching. We can moblize our scout team of ten and my platoon of 20 to hold them off but I need your security teams ready to aid us when I call. Hk, Raz go on and deploy the men were necessary."

*Nate walked out side of the ship through the panel they entered and tried to reach the Colonel but he could not. He walked over to the cliff side and looked onto the valley were the battered  Lothlorein now rested.*
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6562/starpheonixidkellercopy4uo.jpg" border="0">
http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/9340/kellerpo3.jpg" border="0">

Simon Rajnus

"Essentially, these designs have their own power source seperate from the main reactor?.  Interesting, have you thought about what would happen if they somehow became damaged? Would it have its seperate shield matrix?.  Thinking of these things will allow you to go along way.  Thinking outside the box shall we say.  But over all a good idea.  When I saw shield matrix, im reffering a shield that protects the phaser bank itself and its reactor.  Should something happen the shield would beable to protect the reactor and the phaser bank more efficiently." Simon told Dolan while trying to encourage him to think more unorthadox and prepare for any possible situation before it happens.
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Simon Rajnus

"Hurry up and deal with the explosives and get this damn tub moving.  I dont want to be attacked by federation ships and they think we are Heraani and we all blow up." Rajnus said angrily.

Voyager

<Research Complex, Underground>

The marines were having some trouble getting rid any Heraan that were still around.  Dolan was working as fast as he could to open the fused doors with his phaser.  His progress was slow, but gradual.  He wondered what the doors could possibly be made of to be so tough and took a small sample of it before continuing to fire on the door with his phaser.
William "Voyager" Dolan
Lieutenant Junior Grade
U.S.S. Normandy
Chief Science Officer
http://www.expansionfleet.com/ships/ambassador2.gif" border="0">
Ambassador class specs: http://techspecs.acalltoduty.com/ambassador.html" target="_blank">http://techspecs.acalltoduty.com/ambassador.html

Balkazar

"Do you have to call me, Col Meatbag?.  That tells me you really dont respect the chain of command.  Why dont you just call me Col? and yes we are going in hard, once we get past the planets atmosphere we will beam down to the surface and watch the Lothlorien crash hard!" Balkazar said with some sense humour.
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Raszagal

Raszagal said a silent prayer to Adun while the commander spoke, knowing that he was a much more powerful warrior than she. As soon as she finished, the commander lunged at her, and she instinctively parried and managed to kick off of his body. While she was hoping it would disrupt him, the Heraan was too large and had his feet too well planted for that. Luckily, it allowed her to leap away from him, and to land on a jutted support beam a few meters up.

The Heraani commander growled with displeasure, and even though he had no mouth, the gutteral sounds could be heard well. The fearsome race was crafted by the Na'jigat to inspire horror in their enemies, and they retained the primal growl of an animal, despite their lack of vocals or a stomach.

"I will NOT be made a fool of, whelp!" he screamed into her mind, and lunged into the air at her once more. She deftly blocked, although she could feel the crackle of both her blade and his in her face, the searing energy passing centimeters from it. She flipped over him, planted her feet on his back, and kicked again. This time, the Heraan was in mid-air, and was thrown into the beam, while Raszagal landed in the very spot her enemy was moments ago.

"I disagree," she stated matter-of-factly.
Major Raszagal, Starfleet Marines 17th Battalion
Templar of the Gallifreyan Order

Raszagal

"There's no way I could power the armor for everyone myself. I might be able to engage a suit I was wearing, but not even that is certain. Only someone like Master Legudon or Master Taurik could do that. The active camo devices utilize the wearer's psi-energy to bend light around them, so that light seems to pass through them unaffected, but this doesn't mask their thoughts, which I can detect. If you want, sir, I can rig a sniper rifle to emit a multi-vector laser to spot out the cloaked soldiers and elites, and our riflemen can then fire blind at that point."

Raszagal seemed hesitant to bring up the flaw in her plan, however. "Some of the stronger officers may be able to actually remove themselves from your thoughts, making you completely incapable of acknowledging them. I'd have to, somehow, take those ones myself."
Major Raszagal, Starfleet Marines 17th Battalion
Templar of the Gallifreyan Order

Thomas Richards

Tom pulled himself up on his console. He had a gash on his head, a nosebleed, and he could feel some blood trickling down his right leg.

The console in front of him was only barely functioning, the controls flickering on and off. "Shields....offline. Life Support out on all decks minus Decks 1, 3 and Deck 5, Section 1. Hull Breaches on all decks. Transporters...have a minute amount of power but are not functional. Weapons systems are either offline or destroyed. The lower three decks and the forward section of the main hull are.......gone, Sir."
Ensign Thomas Richards
Chief Operations Officer
USS Lothlorien

Richard Brown

*Richard was By a group of Marines Phasers Fireing at the On Comming Onsloult*

lets move pepole cover those Flanks, Mr.Quinn, whats the Satus of the Flank.

*Richard Jumps Up as an Heearni Shock Tropp Attacked Fireed With his Phaser Rifle then grabs his Hand Phaser and Shoots at and Other Group coming up the Ciff Phase*

okay, now that was Close, lets start moving them back

*Richard Looked around at the On sloult and continues fireing*