• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

USS Skytoucher - Mission 4 : The Loxian Peace Treaty

Started by Vorak, August 08, 2003, 01:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will Robinson

"Yes I am Cmdr."

Will pressed a few buttons.

"If it is a cloaked hostile vessel, I can't promise we'd survive a confrontation."

http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Robinson.jpg" border="0">

Event Horizon

At that moment, it seems as if lightnings strike out of nowhere, toward the dark hole that lights up... shockwaves of pure energy spread around and the USS Skytoucher shudders under impact...

Na'jigat needs energy... Na'jigat Lords of the Galaxy...
ALERT! Na'jigat under attack! Telephatic energy hits on Na'jigat! Gallifreyans have detected us! Must depart now!
No not depart! Need energy from Skytoucher! Need energy from humans!
No... must depart! Gallifreyans too many! Normal space not strong enough to enable Na'jigat full strength to repel attack!
MUST NOT DEPART! MUST take energy from Skytoucher! With energy... we can repel attack from Gallifreyans!
No... must depart now! Normal space surroundings not strong enough... not as strong as core of galaxy!
MUST REPEL ATTACK! Na'jigat Lords of the Galaxy, space always strong enough for us! Repelling attack.......
NO MUST DEPART NOW, MUST---- ........ UNDER ATTACK! .... POWER DRAINED .... ENERGY LOST... GALLIFREYANS TOO MANY... TOO STRONG... LOST...
... I told you we could not stand against them...................................

As fast as the gate and the lightnings had appeared, as fast had everything returned to normal... the gate was gone, so were the lightnings, and space had turned back to normal.... The Skytoucher's sensors could detect a faint trail signal of some unknown ship... the Gallifreyans... who had already left at some incredible fast speed...

But though the Gallifreyans were long gone, an echo remained in the Doctor's head: "We saved you from the Na'jigat this time... but we're losing the war... Gallifrey is losing... and we need help..."

Steve McKinley

"Admiral, So What You are saying is we got to go to Loxian Space and Make Some Kind of peace treaty with them with the Evolution?"
Captain Steve McKinley
CO Of USS Skytoucher

Niles

Greetings Captain, Good to see you.  My Names is Niles the resident Diplomat on the ship.  I am quite anxious for this mission.
http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Niles.jpg" border="0">

Steve McKinley

Captain Steve McKinley
CO Of USS Skytoucher

Will Robinson

"I'm detecting two ships on an intercept course Captain. They are of Loxian Military Design."
http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Robinson.jpg" border="0">

Roland Burma

*sitting at his   console  checking some data he gets up*

Yes, Greetings Commander Welcome aboard, please, have a seat *gestures towards the seat*

Now what did you wish to talk about?
*seeing Lt. robinson still waiting*
ah, Thank you Lieutenent you may return to your duties

The Messiah of the Loxian Exiles

Roland Burma

*and then suddenly Burma realized what he was doing.
He's not the captain!? all along he had been living his life as thought McKinley had died*

"Commander Kowan, allow me to apologize for my actions earlier, I don't know what came over me
*puts his hand to his head*
I will hand over your prisoners in one hour. okay?"
*looks at his bridge crew*
are you hearing a loud buzzing sound? I can't concentrate or see  clearly
*looks back at the screen*
" Commander Kowan wha?............"  Burma collapses on the deck......

Steve McKinley

"Engineering, status report!
Sickbay, report the number of casualties!
Helm, try to evade their firepower as best as you can!
Science and Ops, try to find any weaknesses in their shield modulations!
And tactical, return fire, full phasers! Now!"

At that moment, the ship gets another impact of Loxian firepower. The lights flicker for a moment, and then all goes dark on the bridge. A few moments later, the emergency lights go on, and Commander Burma finds the captain unconscious on the floor, his head bleeding from falling against a panel.

OFF: this way he can be in sickbay until Yugiman returns to reclaim his role http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

Captain Steve McKinley
CO Of USS Skytoucher

Roland Burma

*he watches the two leave for engineering andturns to the  rest of the bridge crew*

status report, how are repairs coming?

I want weapons, warp and shields operational before we get attacked again!

Loxians

At that moment, sensor readings and a distorted image on the viewscreen, show a huge battle between the Loxian government ships, and the Loxian exile ships.

Zentox stares at the screen, in full amazement.
"In name of the Goddess Tazay... we have been saved!"
And the Loxian exiles destroy the one of the government ships...

Loxians

"Thank you," Zentox nods and then goes to stand in front of the viewscreen, displaying the several Loxian exile ships.

"My people, hear me! Do not fear, salvation is at hand! For years we have prayed to the Goddess Tazay, and she has heard our praises! Right when we were in the gravest need of help, when we were surrounded by darkness, she has sent us the light... Behold this ship I am on, the USS Skytoucher, and behold its commanding officer," he motiones Burma to come closer, "he is the man of the prophecy! The man who will bring a new age to our people, an age of peace and happiness, and an end to our sorrows! I call you all to pay honor to the Messenger from the Goddess Tazay, the Messiah! Thanks to him, me and my crew are still alive now! Thanks to him, we fought back Kowan and his troups! Thanks to him, there is again a chance for us to be free! Hail Burma! Hail Burma!
Now listen to my orders. He will bring me to the headquarters station of his people, where we will negotiate a peace pact between our people and his Sacred Starfleet! Behold the Messiah!"

Then, by way of reverence, Zentox turns to commander Burma and sits on his knees, bowing deeply in front of his new-found Messenger of the Loxian Gods.

OFF: how ya feel now Burma? :P

Roland Burma

*thinks about it for a second*

Agreed, go to yellow alert.

scan the area for romulan activity

Doctor

I am truly sorry to have interrupted and intruded, but I just had to try to stop there being more damage being done.  

(The Doctor sighs and walks slowly down to stand in front of the "gate" on the viewscreen.)

We, this ship, are very close to an ancient battle that only a very select fw in Starfleet are aware of.  Top, top, tip-top secret.  I am only telling you what you need to know, but more may become apparent if you enter the Orifice.  I can only say that this is not your battle, and to enter the Orifice is to become more than you are and possibly more than you can handle.  Whatever happens, you are NOT being attacted here.  Leave now before irreperable damage is done."

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Doctor.jpg" border="0">

Vorak

"Not precisely, captain. The peace negotiations are between the Loxian government, and Starfleet in general. Not with a particular ship. I only refrain from sending the USS Evolution for this mission, since I would like to avoid all possible hostilities as much as possible.
You will be acting in the name of Starfleet, and us all, captain. I trust you will bring this mission to a good end."
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet