• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Blackburn Pub

Started by Arlynia, September 06, 2003, 12:39:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talia Resk

OFF: I'm back, but I won't be around much until are internet is back up. At least my order was followed, lol. http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
General Talia Resk
Bajoran Liason/Third in Command of StarPhoenix Division

Frank Dixion

Beer if you please. Looking around the bar for people.
Frank Dixion Lieutenant
USS Lancelot-NCC 93001
Tactial Officer

Harn_Sulu

*Having nearly finished with his work, Harn decides to take a break.*
Computor, Glass of Water, Sulu preferance 3, Bar station 4.
*a glass of ice-water appears at the bar in front of the stool next to him. He takes a swallow*
Oh, I forgot to tell you, Arlynia, I added a program into the replicaters, they can now transport the items to the tabe or bar of your choice. Feel free to rearrange the funiture, there's a small signal-generator in each table, so no matter where Table One is, the order will always go to the right place. there's a table map behind the bar, if you want to take a look, and the bar stations are labled on the inside of the bar, for now.
USS Lothlorien
Chief Science Officer

Harn_Sulu

Actually, I haven't been here relatively long, but mainly here... slow. Before they canged the name of the place, it seemed to be busier, but wether the slow-down had anything to do with that, I don't know.

*puts down one tool and resumes working with another*

USS Lothlorien
Chief Science Officer

Harn_Sulu

*walks over to the table*
Hello, I am Harn Sulu, the cook for this establishment, is there anything I can do for you?
USS Lothlorien
Chief Science Officer

Harn_Sulu

*Looks up from his work*
Right away!
*Fetches a mug and fills it with beer, then presents it to Sutter*
Here you go!
USS Lothlorien
Chief Science Officer

Deacon Law

**Dr Law asks the bartender**
"Do you have any Nubian Sabre Ale?"
"No, OK then, I'll have a local ale of some sorts then..."
CMO-Starphoenix, DR. Deacon Law

Jeremy Sullivan

OFF: Visit the new Starphoenix Fine Dining thread.. Its the new "restaurant" where as this is a pub that place will offer more complete meals etc.  a party is planned so show up there for a bit http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=';)'>

Zeon Lyn Voya

Voya answers with a slight smile, "Except for the occasional wild party thrown after a successful mission and a few flaws in security systems, everything seems to be quite normal and in order. I've realized why I enjoy this place, it's so sterile. The lemony-freshness does wonders for my sinuses..." She smiles to Bostic as he returns.

(Edited by Zeon Lyn Voya at 5:24 pm on Jan. 30, 2004)

http://www.g4-hosting.net/~force198/ID-Voya.jpg" border="0">
Miss Voya.

John Bostic

*Bostic smiles and looks around the table before turning back to Svensson.*

"Like I said Mr.Svenssson all station security systems are off limits to everyone , including starfleet officers without my permission.Tell me Svensson why the new interest in the stations defences."

CO of Security on Starphoenix

Zeon Lyn Voya

"I understand your concern, *chuckles* but I don't think it'll come to shooting. I was sent to this planet to investigate the defense systems of the planet. With my position, I was not able to access what I needed. I was about to abandon my mission then Svensson popped the question about the defenses, I encouraged him to get what information he could so that I would complete my mission entirely, but it seems to only have risen their suspicion of us. Yes, tell your captain that you'll be leaving shortly and to stop questioning the defenses, it makes the personnel here uneasy and it jeopardizes your operation...."
Sighing she looks down at the sandy shells in her hands and smiles warmly, "You're right, I had a collection a long time ago, as a child. *handing him one* My people believed that sea shells brought courage, strength, and good fortune to those who kept them close...please, keep it."

(Edited by Zeon Lyn Voya at 8:44 pm on Feb. 8, 2004)

(Edited by Zeon Lyn Voya at 8:11 pm on Mar. 8, 2004)

http://www.g4-hosting.net/~force198/ID-Voya.jpg" border="0">
Miss Voya.

Alexei Chekov

*nods to Admiral Sullivan and Chief Bostic*

Gentlemen, it has been a pleasure meeting you. Now, if you excuse me, I will oversee the last shipments to the Phoenix on the cargo bay.

Captain Svensson, I'll be waiting for you there. I believe we will be ready to leave by the time you have finished all the apropriate protocol here.

Miss Voya, it was a pleasure seeing you again. I hope we can meet again soon... *smiles and, as he walks towards the door he takes the shell of his pocket, looks at it, puts it back on the pocket and leaves towards the cargo bay*

OFF: I'll be at the ops thread...

Alexei Chekov
----------------------------------
XO - USS Phoenix

Peter Svensson

OFF: dont rescue me lol. The plan is that eventually i will make a deal with admiral Sullivan :P
You will be judged, the way you judge...
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Svensson.gif" border="0">

Richard Halfdale

(OFF: You should just equip the tables with smal replicator pads...)
Vice Admiral Rick Halfdale
Executive Officer
Division StarPhoenix

Talia Resk

"I see."

Talia takes another drink.

"So how's life here?"

General Talia Resk
Bajoran Liason/Third in Command of StarPhoenix Division