• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 2: Unknown Nebula  

Started by Sirius Kos'ur, February 13, 2004, 12:02:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirius Kos'ur

"no yet lacy i want to wait tell i get my full report so we can tell them something other then we dotn know okay"

Betty Harrison

Walks out and goes to the ready room. Walks in "The

Karzon have Cloking Tech." "According to Computer Data

they have been maping the Alpha Quad." They Plan to

either capture DS-18 or Destroy it."  " According to

General Fradiz the Karzon High Command They would

Rather capture the Base. So they can lure Federation

Ships and Destroy them. I also found proof

of twenty Heavy Crusier with Cloking Tech. This

is a new Class of Ship. They give off Federation

Warp Signtures.  We Have a Major Problem.

Lieutenant Betty Harrison
Sec/Tac
USS Endurance

Irene Jamsen

Commander Irene Jamsen
Chief Medical Officer

David Burns

Lt. Cmdr. David Burns
Chief of Security
Deep Space 18

Irene Jamsen

=^= Jamsen to O'neal I've isloated the problem. If you

give me premission, to secure power to the Shields. I

can install a new Chip in the Power Relay. Isoliner Chip

is  defective. The repair and check should take thirty

minutes.=^=

Commander Irene Jamsen
Chief Medical Officer

FredLurado

The Mission to the Delta Quadrant was not started or planned untill after the switch, how did you find out about it?
Captain Fred Lurado
U.S.S. Iroquois
Commanding Officer

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/6444/luradoxm9.jpg" border="0">
http://stborderland.proboards47.com/index.cgi" target="_blank">Star Trek: Borderland

I would stay only with boths consent of course. so i will await the Captain. I am glad this is ended as well. Most of my work does as im not one to sit and argue but rather deal with it, so then, have you seen Voyage Fleet?

Doug Oneal

OFF: Until the Captain approves your visit here your investigation is put on hold. What could you possibly ask the officers on this ship about nelson that you havent already viewed on this board.?

OFF 2: Admiral Kaz please check your messenger.

ON:All Endurance officers report to the holodeck for Hazard Team training with Lt.Commander Burns.

(Edited by Doug Oneal at 8:49 pm on Feb. 22, 2004)

Captain Doug O'Neal
Commanding Officer USS Endurance

Sirius Kos'ur

lacy: "sir we have reached DS-18. shall we dock with her"

"Yes lacy go ahead"

OFF: okay we made it to ds-18 please post on the station while we are docked. corrodnate with the officers on station and feel free to come up with some good sub plots on here as we may be here about a week(trying to bring up the posts on the station)
. and does any one want to have a seconed character on the station they can http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=';)'> and remember HAVE FUN

Will Karelia

(OFF: Ok, what is going on here? I read the entire forum, and around page 5 there were a few OFF-messages by Tucker and Worf and everyone jumps on their case about it? From what I've seen, they made no interruption, since they were always out of character, and they were never vulgar or offensive.)
Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Doug Oneal

*As Jamsen reports, Lt.Nelson informs Doug that the download is complete , they prepare to beam out. *

=^= I pick up Twelve Karzon Soliders and they are  

heading my way stand by for beamout. =^=

"Go" Doug yelled to Nelson and Harrison as they had the vital information.

=/\= Jamsen beam in Nelson and Harrison first=/\=

*They beam out , then it is Doug and Jacobs turn*

=/\= Energize =/\=

*Doug and Jacobs begin to materialize but before they leave a kazon fires into the room hitting jacobs. When they beam aboard he is dead*

"Jamsen target the offline warp cores on the kazonn ship and fire phasers , then get us out of here warp one."

=/\= O'Neal to Endurance we have the information but we also have a medical emergency as soon as we are in transporter range beam Ensign Jacobs Directly to sickbay =/\=

Captain Doug O'Neal

Nelson

"aye sir"

*goes to the computer room*

"alright i will take this half and you take this other half...l go faster"

http://venus.walagata.com/w/argonath2/1member.gif" border="0">

Doug Oneal

=/\=Understood , I want to know everything you have on that base they are on. Look through the computer data and find a weak spot.We will need it=/\=

*Doug ends communication with Nelson and Harrison.The entire room is abuzz, the staff look at Doug and the Captain wondering their next course of action.*

"Captain it appears we are right about the base it is a staging area. How many federation ships are in this quadrant?"

Captain Doug O'Neal

Betty Harrison

Lieutenant Betty Harrison
Sec/Tac
USS Endurance

Irene Jamsen

Commander Irene Jamsen
Chief Medical Officer