• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 2: Unknown Nebula  

Started by Sirius Kos'ur, February 13, 2004, 12:02:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Oneal

=/\= Permission granted Commander, notify me when repairs are done , also see if you can find a way to boost the power to the shield generators. =/\=

*Turns and looks at Lt. Harrison*

"How are the repairs coming on the phasers, Lieutenant?"

Captain Doug O'Neal
Commanding Officer USS Endurance

worf

"lol...i am sorry sir i had to laugh...i know you cant...but before you guys went to the new way....i could see on the USS Discovery and USS Oronico what was going on"

Doug Oneal

Off: Understood Commodre and thank you and Marine Admiral Tucker for your help in quickly resolving this matter. I was indeed notified that Lt. Nelson has resigned his position on the board . As for Admiral Tucker staying aboard I have no problem with it but it is up to the Captain.

ON: Lt.Commander Burns are you able to stay on as Hazard team leader for the duration of this mission?

Captain Doug O'Neal

Purphaps not then, yet my wish to remain here for the moment is in best interest of the case. As Mr. Nelson is gone from here it is in lesser sence, but all the same. Take is as a request of Voyage Fleet Marines

Irene Jamsen

According to the information found in the computer.

these ships have federation warp signtures.

Commander Irene Jamsen
Chief Medical Officer

Leela Kaz

(OFF: I still dont understand whats going on, but i want to know why TUcker is here. I dont get it. What does he need from my division for his investigation.)
Name: Leela Kaz
Position: Chief Science Officer
Vessel: USS Evolution

Sirius Kos'ur

=/\= good job commander we will beam him out of here asap i want a full report on my desk by 0800 hours =/\=

GET us out of here helm

the ship went to maxiam warp out of the nebula

"it looks like the ship stopped following us once we left the nebula"

Nelson

*LT JG Nelson walks into the room*

"ok good i made it just in time"

http://venus.walagata.com/w/argonath2/1member.gif" border="0">

David Burns

Hazard team, report to ther holodeck.
Lt. Cmdr. David Burns
Chief of Security
Deep Space 18

FredLurado

I am deeply sorry that this came here, it is ended now, the suspect occured it was your own Nelson, a Captain of the Discovery, if it was not him I would be surprised, he killed himself, I dont think he can handle much, I hope you are able to delete these messages and continue with your mission.
Marine Admiral Tucker wishes to stay onboard (with cautions not to disturb) to continue investigating the matter, he will return to his post at VF if it is disallowed.
Captain Fred Lurado
U.S.S. Iroquois
Commanding Officer

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/6444/luradoxm9.jpg" border="0">
http://stborderland.proboards47.com/index.cgi" target="_blank">Star Trek: Borderland

Sirius Kos'ur

i dont mean to sound offensive or any thing of that such its just the way you went about it you could have at least asked ethier myself or leela if you could (for a lack of a better word) disrupte the ships doing i dont really know why this investergation has to be disruptive when it looks like all you have to do is to look over the sim i see whats goign on it looks like since worf is nelseon and his sucide happened on the voyage fllet that the investergation would be there since you already know that he is nelson so that is how he would know about the happings of vaoyage fleet so wouldnt this case be over or am i worng at the case

Sirius Kos'ur

Good please report on the station and tell me that you have been assaigned as an advisor then ill give you futher orders ill get that email soon

Doug Oneal

*As the shuttle warped out of the nebula the Endurance met them at the predetermined rondevue point. Ensign Jacobs was beamed to sick bay but Doug did not think the ensign could be revived. While the shuttle began docking procedures the crew talked about their mission. Doug was the first to speak.*

"I know that our minds and hearts are on Ensgin Jacobs but we need to go over this mission. Lets start with what we know. We found masks for kazon to wear which allow them to look like Katharians. We have found an old uniform badge from the early days of the federation. We know the Kazon and the katharians are working together. We have information from their computer but it can't be deciphered untill we are on the endurance. And a base inside a nebula. Could this be the staging point for an invasion?"

Captain Doug O'Neal

Alexei Andropov

Quote: from Sirius Kos'ur on 1:14 am on Feb. 11, 2004
Please put all new  posts here the other one is getting too many pages

(OFF: What do you mean 'too many pages'? Its much easier to have it all in one topic, and the CO doesnt have to archive 2 topics for one mission.)