• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Classroom 8

Started by Thomas C. West, January 25, 2006, 07:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AK Dutton

I am ready to start marnie trainy any time sir

Kawolsky

Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

AK Dutton

Ready For Assingment Sir!

Jase Jellico

"Yes sir. I hope to have a peaceful carreer, but my hopes aren`t high."
2nd Lt. Jase Jellico
Bravo Company
Phoenix-Alpha Squadron XO

AK Dutton

Dutton Gets the hand up from The Captain and goes to see Jase. After seeing and knowing Jase was all right he and Jase walked off to go to Dantor with the Captain.
((OCC:We goto the breifing room right))

Thomas C. West

Thomas C. West  remains at attention, but he looks faintly puzzled.

"No questions regarding combat gear, sir. But, if I may say so, sir, it was my understanding that Main Engineering and the Bridge were usually secured by the ship's Security, not by the Marine's."
Fortes Fortuna Audentia --- Fortune Favors the Bold!

Danok

Danok turns to General Brown.

"Sir, it would appear that Cadet West is unwilling to face the options of death or defeat.  Would I be correct in assuming that the program you are running is a no-win scenario?"
--Danok.  Try to live long and prosper.

Danok

Danok raises his two very Vulcan eyebrows.

"I see.  I suppose I could accompany you.  It might be an interesting experience.  Very well then, do lead the way."

Danok

"I suggest we leave seven here to guard the flag.  It ought to be enough.  A group of seven more should assault the enemy's flag position, while six others, Puma in tow, flank the enemy position.  If anything goes awry the three in the Puma can make it's way back to the flag and support it with its phaser turret.  Each one of us will lead one of the groups.  I will be perfectly happy to take any position, though I suggest I lead the frontal assault due to its high-combat nature and my natural physical efficiency, I think I could be of most use there.  If this is disagreeable, however, I will remain behind and hold our position."

Jase Jellico

Jase was still stretching his arms out as he walked into the Marine`s room at the Godawful hour that was 0400.
"Damned 0430 training, at least they don`t kick you outta the sack, unless your still sleeping when the sarge comes in to get you up." He noticed Captain Raynor sitting behind his desk, "Mornin` Cap`n, what`s on the `genda for today?"
(tag Cap`n Raynor, all.)
2nd Lt. Jase Jellico
Bravo Company
Phoenix-Alpha Squadron XO

Chris Newberry

OCC: Don't have too. Dantor, is split between Starfleet and Marine. Or that was how it was to be. You will be able to keep your rank of Ensign.:)

AK Dutton

AK Dutton

i am sorry to make you mad sir and i hope to have peace ful life to but i  dont expect that.

Nathen Keller

*Nate nods and give Jim a PADD with Colonel Powells message. It reads...*

Major Keller and Captain Raynor,

I am happy to inform you that a new change in Command has receantly occured. I have been givin the honor and privlage to be promoted to Lieutenant General and be assigned a joint command with General Newberry. I am immediatly withdrawing all marines back to Dantor so that we may replenish and re organize the units. I would like you to get back her ASAP. Also bring along all your trainees. A new special MArine Academy has been set up so that we may more closly supervise the training of our men. I hope to see you both soon. It has been quiet some time since we last met togather. See you in a bit.

Sincerly,
       Lt. General Powell
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6562/starpheonixidkellercopy4uo.jpg" border="0">
http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/9340/kellerpo3.jpg" border="0">

Danok

Danok sits quickly.  

"No tricorders?  In such a case I would simply scan the area to the best of my abilities using my senses."