• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Classroom 8

Started by Thomas C. West, January 25, 2006, 07:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Raynor

Captain Raynor walks into the room, and motions to General Brown. "I've got it from here, General."

Raynor turns to his cadets. "I hope you had fun with this little trivia session, because it's the last one you'll have. Marines don't sit on their asses, that's for the Navy boys! High step it to the rifle range, double time! We're doing rifle drills!"
Major Jim Raynor
Commanding Officer, Special Forces Division
23rd Battalion, Starfleet Marines

Jase Jellico

He grins, "Follow me."

(Posting a topic in the activites center thread.)
2nd Lt. Jase Jellico
Bravo Company
Phoenix-Alpha Squadron XO

Thomas C. West

West shakes his head.

"Sounds good. Just remember, these are vets we're up against. Let's be careful. Sound good to you, Danok?"

OOC: I misread the paragraph on the Puma.
Fortes Fortuna Audentia --- Fortune Favors the Bold!

AK Dutton

Dutton walked into the class room and asked were the instructor is, and that he would like to report to the instructor so he could begin the marine training and saw
cadet jace jellico and said hello and what was he doing this early hour.

Kawolsky

"Oh. What did you find out?"
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

Nathen Keller

*Keller stares to pace up and down the ran ks of cadets and yells with a firm tone*

"Ok ladies, I will just let you know that I will not be as easy on you as Captain Raynor. I will be harder. I will not be your friend I will be your superior. There will be no discrimination, you all will be hated equally what ever your gender race or species is. We will complete this training and you all we be givin the honor of being part of my belovid corp. Now get your skrwany sorry *sses dressed. We have a ten mile jog ahead of us and its not getting down with you sissified maget sh*tbags just standing around. you will meet me at holodeck 4 in thirty minutes. if you are late you will run twice as far as to what is required. Do you get me?!"
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6562/starpheonixidkellercopy4uo.jpg" border="0">
http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/9340/kellerpo3.jpg" border="0">

AK Dutton

Dutton takes the rifle out of his hands and gets ready to fire down range.
*the words ringing in his ears about the life and family of an enimy soldger and then shakes it off and gets the sites allined and fire a bullseye and not a cm  out of the target center*

Jase Jellico

Jase got a good bead on the targets and had one of the triggers depressed, preparing to squeeze the other when the Puma began to slide, he managed to keep the sight close enough on target to get it back immediately after the vehicle stabilized. He squeezed the trigger for a moment and sprayed the targets, getting a killing shot on three of them. "I could get used to this." He said with a grin a kilometer wide.
2nd Lt. Jase Jellico
Bravo Company

Jim Raynor

"Yeah, good idea. In fact, I think they're almost ready to graduate. We should bring them to Dantor with us."

(OFF: If the cadets wish, post on Dantor with us. It's under the Starphoenix Base portion of Avalon Division.)
Major Jim Raynor
Commanding Officer, Special Forces Division
23rd Battalion, Starfleet Marines

Patrick Brown

you have no use of any Tricorders.

and Welcome Cadet have a seat
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

Thomas C. West

West blinked rapidly, trying to reascertain his whereabouts. He saw that five of the Marines had been brought in, each with an alien standing guard behind him. The alien interrigator stood in front, waiting.

"START TALKING NOW WHO IS THE COMMANDING OFFICER OF EXPANTION
AND WHAT IS THE DEFENCE CAPBLITES OF AVALON STATION
TALK STARFLEET"
It finally hit West that the alien was using a translation device, and not a very good one, hence the 'oddities' in his speech. West dropped his gaze to the floor. I won't talk, even if they will kill us. If we tell them anything, everyone on Avalon may die. What are the six of us compared to so many? A famous quote from a famous Starfleet officer flitted across his mind. "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one." West took a deep breath, and started to look back up to announce his decision. But as his eyes passed upwards, something caught his attention. None of the Marines had their hands restrained, and the alien guards behind them were just standing there, holding some kind of weapon resembling a disruptor. West looked the first Marine, a corporal, straight in the eye, then glanced at his guard, then back at the Marine. Suddenly the corporal's eyes lit up, and he gave a faint nod. West glanced down the line, looking each Marine in the eye. The alien leader spoke again.

"WE'RE WAITING STARFLEET START TALKING NOW"
West looked up at him, a spark of determination in his eye. He shifted his position slightly, making sure he could move. Sure enough, his hands were bound in a crossed position, but he wasn't tied to the chair. He took a deep breath, and spoke.

"This is my decision..."
He looked the corporal straight in the eye.

"Semper Fi."
With those two immortal words, the motto of Marines everywhere for hundreds of years, West shot forward, hitting the alien in the stomach with his head. Stars shot through his mind as his skull thudded into the armor, but he managed to knock the alien off its feet. The corporal reached back, grabbed his guard by the neck, and flipped it over his shoulder. The alien skidded across the floor to one side, his weapon straight past the main alien towards West. The second Marine whirled and grabbed his guards weapon, struggling to wrench it away from him. The both strained for a second until the corporal came to the Marine's aid, wrenching the weapon from the guard, and blasting it with it. The guard vanished in a blue flash. The third Marine also grappled with his guard for his weapon, fighting for control. The fourth Marine didn't move fast enough, and was vaporized by his guard. The fifth Marine grabbed his guard's weapon and kicked it in the stomach so that he flew backwards, then shot both it and the fourth guard. Just then the corporal disposed of the third guard. Just as he killed it, West dove for the weapon on the floor. His right hand was behind his left, on the outside, so that he could just get a grip on the handle. He twisted, pointing it at the leader.

"Take this, cur!"
West squeezed the trigger, sending a bolt of blue energy flying towards the alien...

Thomas C. West

West happened to overhear the suggestion, and decides to join them.

Jase Jellico

Shakes his head, "We don`t need to have that many guarding the flag. Check it out, all we need is to have a couple men hide in wait, say five, hide around the area, these building here," He points at a pair of buildings on either side of the flag, "will make great sniper positions. Two teams of six will assault the enemy base, one team will approach from the east, and the other will swing around behind them, and attack from the south, we are on a schedule, five minutes inside the base, who ever grabs the flag, the others guard him. Three in the Puma to help, once we have exited the base the flag carrier will jump in the passenger side of the Puma, and we beat street back to our base for a return. If anyone has anythign better let them speak now or forever hold his peace."
2nd Lt. Jase Jellico
Bravo Company

Danok

=A= Danok here.  Begin now. =A=
--Danok.  Try to live long and prosper.

Nathen Keller

"Ok, listen up recruits! Captain Raynor is out for a little bit and I have been asked to fill in until his return. I am Major Keller. You will only address me as Major Keller at all times. Or you have the option as addressing me as Sir!. Do I make myself clear?! NOW, front a center in alphabetical order and fall in!. I want last name first name format! HURRY UP PRIVATES I DONT HAVE ALL DAY! We have for too much to do then sit in the barrecks and lollygag!"
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6562/starpheonixidkellercopy4uo.jpg" border="0">
http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/9340/kellerpo3.jpg" border="0">