• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Classroom 8

Started by Thomas C. West, January 25, 2006, 07:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrick Brown

No Problem Captian I did;nt whant to see idle Cadets and Captian have them ready in two weeks I would like to take them on a training mission to test there skils and also do some checking around *
stands up and leaves*
now back to the worst part of the job reports
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

Danok

Danok handily knocks off a few more targets quickly and efficiently.  There was nothing difficult about shooting, if one knew what one was doing.
--Danok.  Try to live long and prosper.

Thomas C. West

West grins.

"Easy. Let's win."

He then becomes serious.

"Well, let's throw up a defensive parameter here, with fourteen men. The other six can take the Puma, and circle around to the back of the enemy base to try to take their flag in a hit-and-run strike. What do y'all think?"
Fortes Fortuna Audentia --- Fortune Favors the Bold!

AK Dutton

Ak Dutton reporting to  Jim Raner to start Marine training sir.

Kawolsky

*Kawolsky enters the Marine classroom. He sees the General sitting down*

"General, sir. Cade...I mean Ensign Kawolsky, reporting as ordered."
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

AK Dutton

Yes Sir!
(dutton starts to  leave the room)

Chris Newberry

"I don't have much business left here except to ask a friend for a deltas flyer back to Dantor."

=/-\= Simon, this is Agent N, requiring an Delta Flyer for a trip you owe me. =/-\=

Jim Raynor

"Alright everyone, mount up! Two to a truck, driver and gunner!"
Major Jim Raynor
Commanding Officer, Special Forces Division
23rd Battalion, Starfleet Marines

Jim Raynor

Raynor walks over to the woozy cadet. He stands over Dutton's battered body, and as soon as he sees the fear of reprimand in his eye, Raynor extends his hand to help the cadet to his feet.

"I rolled my first Puma. That's why you're here, practicing, so you are perfect when the real thing comes. Get some rest. I can't have my best cadets ripping themselves to shreds."
Major Jim Raynor

Nathen Keller

*Soon Dutton arrives and Keller exchanges a salute and they both board the shuttle and as soon as they recieve clearance to leave they depart and engage warp seven as soon aas they cleared the safty perimeter. After a 7 hour trip they arrive at Dantor and land and they head straight to the breifing room*

OCC: Sorry guys speeding things up abit to catch up with whats going on in the breifing room.

Go to this link to post in the Breifing Room:

http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=270;t=3;st=30;&#entry40" target="_blank">Dantor's Starphoenix Planitary Base// Breifing Room
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6562/starpheonixidkellercopy4uo.jpg" border="0">
http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/9340/kellerpo3.jpg" border="0">

Thomas C. West

West's mind races. How in the world did he survive that? Setting 8 should destroy just about anything...anyhow, what do I do now? Hmm...can't move, no phaser, no help...well, I can't talk if I'm unconcious... West exhales, forcing as much air out of his lungs as he can. He then holds his breath...and holds it...and holds it...he can hear his heartbeat pounding in his ears...he starts to get tunnelvision...Just a little longer...hold it a little longer... West's head thuds foward on to his chest. He's unconcious.

OOC:   Just in case anyone was wondering, it is physically possible to hold your breath until you pass out, it's just very difficult.
Fortes Fortuna Audentia --- Fortune Favors the Bold!

Jim Raynor

The marines enter the rifle range at a brisk jog. Raynor de-racks a rifle for each of the cadets and tosses it to them. He then presses a button on a command panel nears the door, and dozens of hover-drones appear, and begin to buzz around the target area.

"Scoring begins now! Winner doesn't have to inventory the armory!"
Major Jim Raynor

Jim Raynor

Raynor presses another button on the wall, and the holographic hover-drones disappear.

"Very good. If we are ever against an enemy that attacks us solely with unarmed drones, I know just who to call! Recruits, get some rest! I've got a surprise for y'all tomorrow."

He looks them all in the eye's intently. "Dismissed!"
Major Jim Raynor

Jase Jellico

"You heard the Captain, let`s go. We need a plan, `cause you can bet your sweet ass Bravo`s gonna have one. Any suggestions?"
2nd Lt. Jase Jellico
Bravo Company
Phoenix-Alpha Squadron XO

AK Dutton

Dutton starts to talk  to Jase