• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

New Bartender

Started by Ayala Mirez, October 06, 2002, 01:08:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geert de heer

my.

give my something very very very very very heavy.
i want to drink on my Ex job thank god its over.

M (Head of CIB)

Zach T Schmidt

*At that moment, a familiar figure walks into the CC, a person who has not been in for many weeks.*
Hello, Miss Shakira, its been a while hasnt it? Well, I'll have the usual, a Dr. Pepper please.
*Glances around as if looking for someone*
Ahh, there you are. Hello Admiral Trell how are you?
*Sees the puzzled look on his face*
If you have fogotten me, I am Vice-Admiral Zach T Schmidt. We met when we all first arrived here.
Tamok: Oh hello. I am sorry, you are looking for my Twin brother. I am Ambassador Tamok, formally Romulan Vice-Admiral, XO of Trells fleet. I retired and became an ambassador to Avalon. How are you?
<Civil blood makes civil hands unclean.......>-Romeo and Juliet, Act 1 scene 1 chorus.
Do not do what you would undo if caught-  Fleet Admiral Vorak
http://www.expansionfleet.com/starfleet/images/ID-tschmidt.jpg" border="0">

Nocturnus

*slips in quietly beside Tamok*

A word if I may Ambassador.  The Torrans have presented a rather interesting thought to us and we require your guideance andsuggestions.  IF you could read over the informatin I hve on this pad and meet us in avalon as soon as your ready it would be gratly appreciated.

*waves to Ayala and Shakira and leaves*

"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Johnny Goransson

Excuse me, Ms. Shakira. I must learn the boy a lesson.

*Stands up*

Ok, you have gone to far.

*Takes 3 steps towards Magnus and hits him to the ground. Magnus stands up as quickly and punches Johnny in his stumage. Johnny are just about hit magnus with a kick in his stumage when Magnus blocks the kick with his hands*

Johnny: Dammit! Let go of my foot or you´ll get it up your ass!

Magnus: YEA! Well try it, old man!

J: Ok, that was the last time you calls me for old man!!!

*With that, J tryes to breake free, but fails and gets on the floor, draging M with him.*

M: d*mn you! Now I get dirty!! And it is... UGH! THAT HURTED! DIE YOU OLD GUY!!!

Torrima

Thanks for the compliment, Enoch
<still thinking of one>

Shakira

"What did you see?" *Shakira's eyes begin to shine with curiosity* "Come on, tell! You think we could all go there?" *looks around, ready to say okay people, let's move it to the Station Ops!*

Tamok

Yea, I know. I got a bit over excited. Sorry Torimma.

But I will never take back what I said to Shakira!!! Mwuahahahahahaha!!!!!! LOL

Ambassador Tamok Shirr
Romulan Ambassador SS Avalon
You can run from the Shirr brothers,  but you´ll only die tired

Shakira

"Hello, there" *Shakira walks towards Niles' table with a smile*
"I'm sorry if I made you wait, but you see that little banner over there? *she points at her right, and on a wall the phrase 'The one who likes eating well, knows about waiting' can be seen*
"That's what it's alllllll about" *She says with a grin*

"Anyhow, what can I do for you, sir?"

Ayala Mirez

*brings a Taktajino to Jeff Keach and asks Admiral Karelia what he would like to drink*
Ayala Mirez
Bartender
Let your life flow free.

Julia Rellek

(OFF ant1 seen Damen(oR WALKER) 2dAY)
Name: Rellek, Julia Marie
Position: Member of High Command

"Fortune favors the bold"

Sloan

*Walks into Ten-Forward and suddenly stops as he notices the new employees. His eyes narrow and he moves to the side of the room to observe before doing anything further.*
http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Sloan.gif" border="0">

Sloan

http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Sloan.gif" border="0">

Ayala Mirez

well my gosh, you've had quite a busy and interesting life if i might say so, quite impressive all the things you've done
Ayala Mirez
Bartender
Let your life flow free.

Ayala Mirez

not that long actually..its quite amazing though..so many different people with so many different thoughts http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
Ayala Mirez
Bartender
Let your life flow free.

Ayala Mirez

Well of course you can Leonid, its nice to see you *smiles*  *makes a martini shaken...not stirred and hands it to him* how are you?
Ayala Mirez
Bartender
Let your life flow free.