• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

New Bartender

Started by Ayala Mirez, October 06, 2002, 01:08:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shakira

"Well, hi Geert! Long time no see, huh? Wait me a sec, I'll get you a drink" *Shakira prepares Geert a vodka and handles it to him*

"Here, I think this will do."

Tamok

I tell you commander, nothing is mulfunctioning. It is simply the entire design off the UTs that are a big giant fail...
Ambassador Tamok Shirr
Romulan Ambassador SS Avalon
You can run from the Shirr brothers,  but you´ll only die tired

Geert de heer

Geert walks up to the Torrans and makes a scan of them.

he takes a good look and walks about of the bar

M (Head of CIB)

Bowis

*Bowis came in and looked at the Civilians*

Ms. Shakira, you have any problems with these guys?

XO Security Department
FSS Division Supervisor

Enoch

"No problem, Mr. Torrima."

*looks at ganga*

"Ahh, weapons.  I don't sell anything phaser-like or such.  But I have plenty of medieval weapons. Would you like to come to my store, its at the end of the corridor, and there you can have a look at everything I have in storage."

Enoch, Camelot Medieval Store
Drop by, you may find something you never knew you wanted, and remember... if we don't have it, surely we can find someone who does!
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Enoch.jpg" border="0">

Tamok

No I don´t think so. They seems to have a desiese of some kind. Only romulans seem to be imune...
Ambassador Tamok Shirr
Romulan Ambassador SS Avalon
You can run from the Shirr brothers,  but you´ll only die tired

Vorak

OFF: Tamok, calm down. I thought we could finally leave those constant never-ending fights behind us when Knight was banned. Nobody has told you he/she doesnt like you, so I don't even know who you refer this to. And if it is to Torrima because he said Tamok is such a tool, I'm sure he means it inside the storyline, and not to you personally outside the game (he didnt write it in OFF btw). Nor do I believe that Torrima as real person is a hate-carrying person, and I'm sure he does not hate you whatsoever, but is simply playing his role http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Niles

Oh its quite alright, I just would like to have something simple.  Maybe just a Hamburger and Fries and hmmm for to drink I would like a Root Beer.
http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Niles.jpg" border="0">

Vonter Nek Gente

walks in and sits at the bar
"could i please have the strongest thing you have and alot of it"
Dr Vonter Nek Gente [Fleet Captain] Chief Medical Officer on Space Station Avalon

Gordon Freeman

Captain Freeman follows suit.
Captain Gordon Freeman
Commanding Officer, Deep Space Twelve

Ayala Mirez

haha, well sloan, i would enjoy conversing with you about myself, but as you know i have a job to do, i might be able to possibly chat with you if you were to bring business with a drink http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=';)'>
Ayala Mirez
Bartender
Let your life flow free.

Ayala Mirez

Easily enough..*smiles with a faint sence of sarcasm*..i was born on Betazed, i am 21 years of age, and i used to bartend at a few bars on betazed
Ayala Mirez
Bartender
Let your life flow free.

Leonid Pushkin

I did what i was asked to do not more.
But if i look ad my life i would not want trade it with anything in the world.
Zukovsky: Can't you just say "hello" like a normal person?

Knight

perfect and now i have seen you and i think god send a angel out from heaven.

Leonid Pushkin

Leonid Pushkin saw this lady friend.
Could i have a Vodka Martini Shaken, not stired
Zukovsky: Can't you just say "hello" like a normal person?