• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Celtic Corner - Have a drink, or a snack!

Started by Vorak, October 29, 2004, 09:37:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balkazar

*Balkazar quickly dodges out of the way of the dagger as it passes by he uses his free hand to grab the knife out of midair, and tosses it to eastwood where he caught it and put it on the bar.  Balkazar continued to rush forward and tackled the madman as he raved on.  Balkazar quickly begins to try and pin the man to the ground, he quickly placed his knife in his boot, then quickly regained the situation by continueing to pin the man to the ground*

"God damn it man, what are you raving about!" Balkazar shouted.  At this point several of the seasoned marines started to take an interest in the struggle.
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Joe Braxton

*Braxton was watching the scene from a small distance at his table. He sat down again, and when he looked down, he saw some sort of cat sitting under the table.*

"Hey!", he yelled to the group of people. "Anyone lost a cat?!?"

"Oh, really?! So I will probably see him soon, again? Oh, and that John guy, isn't a cadet, he is, i think, a Lieutenant-Commander. Lost his job at some base last year."
Joe Braxton
J.A.G. Cadet
Engineering Cadet

dicen

dicen
how mutch is real so mutch to question

mwnesbitt90

Ambassador Nesbitt walks in and sees Navi his new inturn sitting at the bar he stop and says that he can only stay a second he has to head back off to the treaty signing and get it all together. sitting sown he asks for a White Zinfindel and looks to Navi.
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

Valen StarChaser

<Still talking to the chair>

"He doesnt know, HEHEHEHEHEHE.  Oh but he will soon enough, OH YES!!!"

dicen

dude maby you should go and get your gears cleaned
dicen
how mutch is real so mutch to question

ALF

<Gordon comes walking into Celtic Corner with a few of his race with him.  They looked like children to most people but were covered in fur.  He walks over to Swift and sat next to him as his friends went over to talk to there marine friends they made down on the planet sense they were brought out of stasis>

"Bartender, Catmilk for me and Catjuice for my family." he said as he pattled his hands and slowly turns his head towards Swift.  Then opens his mouth and slowly prowls his ardvaark like mouth towards Swifts arm and playfully chomps down on it just enough to cause Swift to jump.  Then ALF started to laugh in the most annoying way possible while slapping his hand on the bar.
Gordon Shrumway

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i104/Balkazar/ALF11.jpg" border="0">

Tara Lollock

**She looked at Alf almost with a sense of distress. Then she just laughed.**

You know, you shouldn't start something you can't handle.
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

GremlinGal

Gilraen strode into the Celtic Corner. Scuttlebutt was, this was the place to go if you wanted a decent brew or some nosh. She was out of uniform as she wasn't scheduled to report for duty yet and had actually just arrived on station. She favoured a fashion reminicent od that worn in the twentieth century. She wore jeans and a black t-shirt under a fitted brown leather bomber jacket.

The jacket was even genuine leather. A gift from her father when she had graduated from the SF Academy. Her mother had been horrified that he would give their daughter clothing made out of the skin of an animal and forbidden Gilraen from wearing it.

So naturally, Gilraen always wore it when she was out of uniform.

Scanning the crowded pub she spotted an empty stool up bythe bar. She walked over, her gait just short of a swagger. Hopping up on the stool she ran a hand through her long black hair, pushing it from her face. She thumped her fist on the counter top and shouted for the barman.

"Haw! I'lll ha'e a pint a Guinness an' a double a Grouse."

Her thick Scot's accent really standing out against the almost accentless americanised ones that everyone else in StarFleet seemed to have. She wasn't sure if it was natural or a side effect of the universal translater. But even the Aliens sounded American sometimes.

"An' no ice, if ye please!"
Gilraen Dubhan.
Boldly going nowhere in particular.

Tara Lollock

Don't worry Colonel i'm fine, i've been drinking blood wine since i was seventeen.

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"

Tara Lollock

**OFF: Where did everyone go  lol**

"Die well!"

T'lana

OOC: No one can serve in the dark Alex.
http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d128/AeiLanTenie/MyCharacterBanner.jpg" border="0">

"Oh, good! Can I come along? Or else we'll be stuck on this station forever!"

Jarron

"I know, since the attack it seems that everyone has double shifts and not to talk about alien visitors. It seems that they are avoiding this station as much as they can. But all I can do is hope, and in the meantime me and Ayala are having fun, telling stories and so on."

*Jarron takes a sip of his drink*

"Any interesting stories to tell doctor?"

Believe those who are seeking the truth, but doubt those who find it.

lucasbailey

*Notices Balkazar rushing toward him, he shouts at him, continuing his route*

"Don't you see, he's one of them! He's one of them!!!"

*Pulls another dagger and throws it a Balkazar*
Admiral (Dr.) Lucas Bailey (Retired)