• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Celtic Corner - Have a drink, or a snack!

Started by Vorak, October 29, 2004, 09:37:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hal 2000

"Not much." came Hal's metallic voice.  "I'm Hal 2000, but everyone calls me Hal."
I Am Hal!  Hal 4700, that is!

I have received my latest Upgrade!!!

Alexia

"Hmmmm, you still should have told me.  I didnt need my husband having a mental breakdown.  But it all turned out well enough.  I love you too, but you really need to tell me when your feeling pressured.  If your feeling like your enclosed you NEED to tell me.  Dont worry about hurting me if you need to get out for awhile.  When that happens just tell me and you can go and spend time with your friends.  I wont be harmed unless you have a mental break down."

"Yes its usually like this.  Hearing everyones thoughts is hard to keep in check.  Try to block them all out like I showed you and put up a protective mental barrier like Dongar showed you.  That should keep out the other voices.  Keep your thoughts on one thing, keep your thoughts pointed inwards instead of outwards.  If you have your thoughts outward then youll hear there minds.  But dont be to surprised if you get headaches its normal."
http://www.cinematografo.it/cinematografo/allegati/2870/jessica_alba_2_230.jpg" border="0">

Julia Rellek

Sounds like fun. I'v actually a member of Starfleet Command, i'm an advisor to the Expansion Project. I'm hoping to get another assignment out here. I started my career in the expansion project. Hopefully Starfleet gives me a permenant home here again.

**She takes a drink**
Name: Rellek, Julia Marie
Position: Member of High Command

"Fortune favors the bold"

Kassie

*Kassie was near the end of the bar helping out the bartender who mysteriously disappeared, she walked up to Archer and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek before he could protest*

"Hello, Archer." she said smiling.  "Anything to drink?.  I have tried this V8 stuff that was back on earth I was able to track down the real stuff and it tastes great.  Want some?" she asked offering him a glass of the mango peach looking stuff.
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Kassie.jpg" border="0">

Balkazar

<Not bothering to salute he nods his head at the Admiral to acknowledge him>

"If you think she can hold her own, then ill order my men to stun her if she gets out of hand." Balkazar said in such a way that the admiral wasnt sure if Balkazar was joking or he was serious, then turns his head and nods to the marines behind him as they set there phasers and headed back to the table to await there Col.

"So, Admiral.  How are things treating you?" he said as he ordered a mug full of rootbeer then turns in Titans direction and raised his mug and gave a half nod with a half smile then turned his attention back to the Admiral awaiting his reply.
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Richard Ransom

Admiral Ransom Finished his drink and exits
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Enoch

*Enoch stares at the cat.*
"Your cat is... a captain??? Of what ship???"
Enoch, Camelot Medieval Store
Drop by, you may find something you never knew you wanted, and remember... if we don't have it, surely we can find someone who does!
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Enoch.jpg" border="0">

Weasly Cook

"Thank you..." Cook had never meet this, computer before, he was unsure of who this being was. He takes the leash and puts his hand through the loop at the top and then wound some more of the leash around his wrist. "There, now you won't get away so easily." Cook said with a smile.

He then turned to face a waiter behind the counter. "One dish of fish please." At the mention of fish Captain Smith hops onto the counter and began to purr. "Yes, yes, I know, I know, it's just that it seems that I have misjudge the amount of time I would be spending here."

Captain Smith only shut his eyes in a way that showed he was happy now.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Kassie

<Chuckles>

<Goes over and gets the Admirals order from the Replicator, then brings it to the Admiral>

"I dont work here, im filling in where I can till the Rivendell gets back from her mission.  I helped to assist in the ALF species being welcomed into the Federation.  So I been spending alot of my time down on the planet surface getting to know there culture a little more, or filling in where I can." she said as she took a few empty glasses back to the replicator for recycling.

Julia Rellek

I don't know. I'd really rather wait to get an official assignment from admiral Vorak. I'm with you admiral i've been out for awhile.

Weasly Cook

Cook looked around and smiled. "Well... we could always watch the Captain and make sure he doesn't get into trouble... or.... well, ask someone for a tour of the station, that way we don't get lost...." Cook suddenly had the impression that the Doctor was talking to his clothing instead of him, he just sighed inwardly... he had gotten he yearly physical right before Frontier... and so far, he had not taken himself nor Captain Smith for a check up in a while. So he had forgotten just how crazy Valen was off-duty.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Hal 2000

Hal had the cat in his metallic hands.  He walked over to Weasly Cook, and said, "I believe this would be the cat you call Captain Smith." his resonant metallic voice ringing.
I Am Hal!  Hal 4700, that is!

I have received my latest Upgrade!!!

Julia Rellek

I'll have a Bajoran Sunrise.

Hey, by the way you're the first Vulcan i've ever seen tending bar.

Kassie

<Kassie refills Rellek's drink>

"Well, Admiral Montrell, there Technology is fascinating.  They use our version of nanites for medical use as well as farming, there weapons technology is limited and we sorta bumped into them while on a excavation of a building to place the Starfleet Contingent base of operations in, we found there bunker while doing this.  Uncovered a vast library too, it turns out that they use crystals for power and data storage much like our Dilithium crystals are used to power our vessels.  Seems there Nanites have formed into a being called 'The Avatar' to protect the Melmacian species.  We found almost 10 bunkers just like the one we found ALF in.  They used to eat the Felians when they were more primitive supposedly, but they grew intelligent and rebeled against ALF and his species.  So they built many bunkers, sorta like a splinter cell effect, if one is found and destroyed then another one is there to pick up the slack.  One of such bunkers is UNDER the new starfleet contingent base.  The Melmacians are assisting with maintaining the base in return of allowing them to stay in there domed cities underneath the Starfleet base.  I cant believe they survived for so long.  If your wondering how I know so much about them is because I did alot of work with them, acting as ambassador and such and introducing them into the Federation as well as helped them rebuild there underground fortress.  Speaking of which there nanites prevented us from beaming onto certain decks, because of sensitive techology advances.  They didnt trust us right off but who would, they didnt know us very well till now.  The Speaker of the Melmacian society is a Roboticist, he made the Avatar's more primitive state but over the course of 500 yrs that Avatar chose a form and stuck to it.  Grew an intelligence and its sole purpose is to protect the Melmacians."

"Forgive me I tend to ramble.  What can I get for you today, Janeway?"

Kitana

Sounds good to me.

**THey leave the Bar holding hands and laughing**

(OFF: I'll create my quarters in "Crew's Quarters" on SS Avalon habitat area.)
Kitana
"Thong Shop" Attendant
SS Avalon

Don't trust a man wearing a better suit than your own.-47th Rule of Acquisition