• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Where back open

Started by Zukovsky Ourumov, August 30, 2002, 06:27:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zukovsky Ourumov

2 holograms came on-line.

1 of Valory and 1 of Zukovsky Ourumov.
Where reading to start they said and went to work.

ZUKOVSKY:Why am I suddenly worried I'm not carrying enough insurance? (james bond The World Is Not Enough)

Khan

Khan grins and slams down a goblet.  'Blood wine.'  He slapped the man on the back and walked back to the bar.

Katie Marou

I'm not sure if I should ask this but, what's in the beer?
http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-kmmarou.jpg" border="0">

Khan

Khan placed the drinks down, the males drink sloching out of the cup.

Zukovsky Ourumov

Zukovsky walks out the kitchen and gives Zach the pizza and this Dr.Pepper.
here Admiral fresh as ####.
ZUKOVSKY:Why am I suddenly worried I'm not carrying enough insurance? (james bond The World Is Not Enough)

Jing da Goar

yes, Geert send me, he said u have some informations for me helping me with my mission

Ktaf

Thank you. he sat down at a table and pored a glass of wine. He started to eat the gach and grunted with satisfaction at the taste. He started to stare out of the window in the general direction of khronos...
If its stupid but it works, it isnt stupid! Murphy's first law of combat.

Zukovsky Ourumov

Valory I was thinking we could give a diner for the senior staff of the station.
We invite some of the crew and they could dine here in style and honor of course!
What do you think?

Ktaf

K'taf finishes his meal and goes to the counter. Thank you, it was delicious.
If its stupid but it works, it isnt stupid! Murphy's first law of combat.

Jing da Goar

valory is out, to buy a dress ....
Mr. de Heer, I dunno
but I have to leave now to
*leaves the restaurant*

Valory

Valory stirred a little, and pain racked her body.  She opened her eyes and didn't know where she was.  *ugghhh*  She graoned and passes out again.
Valory Cissneros
http://cdn.channel.aol.com/amgmusic/artists/pic200/drp500/p568/p56832ljgfd.jpg" border="0">

Thomas Riker

:communication:
Captain? I think we just got a piece of helpful information. A Vulcan is here looking for a...Leonid Pushkin. Should we assist?

Leonid Pushkin

Zukovsky: Can't you just say "hello" like a normal person?

Strider

*steps in* Perhaps I can be of some assistance...?
See each crisis as an opportunity. Never believe you have learned all you need to know. And whenever possible, find a way to turn an adversary into an ally. - Admiral/Ambassador Spock
-----Ambassador Strider; Retired Starfleet Admiral-----
I.D.I.C. - Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations

Zukovsky Ourumov

Strider is part of the people that are responsible for giving you this dont let him help.