• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Station Ops

Started by Jeremy Sullivan, June 25, 2004, 03:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Ransom

*then the Communcation Station lit up and the View Screen buzzed into Life and there was an Image on the Screen of a Conference Table and a Group of Officers around it but the Screen was focused on only two Officers Fleet Admiral Richard Ransom and Fleet Admiral Tom Hobson*

COmputer: Incoming Long Range Communcation

==^== This is Fleet Admiral Richard Ransom From Frontier Station to  Dantor Operations please Come in==^==
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Chris White

"Already done Lt. Colonel. You are clear to the next intercetion. I will clear the last of there armor division now."

The Shadow Hawk continues ahead of the caravan when a Rocket Launcher locks onto the fighter. Sensors pick up a launch mear seconds later, but Chris was ready. He deployed ECM and pulled a hard right.

Below him, the rocket destroyed itself and Chris was out of harms way again. "Colonel. Get rid of that dam rocket launcher up there. I can't fire in risk of killing civilians."

Chris then sees the remaining small armror division and fires on them with the 4 Photon Torpedoes taking another 2 tanks out and firing sixc additional Quantum torpedoes taking the remaining division out of the equation.
Lt. Commander Chris "Shadow Hawk" White
Chief Ops/Fighter Group Omega CO
USS Windsor

Clyde Eastwood

OOC: Actually a Platoon has anywhere from 27 - 30 men and a company has anywhere from 110 - 180 depending on the corps your in but yes it also can have upwards of 200 and thats including all your support staff, ie, Clerks Transport staff things like that. And why should i know this cause im heavly linked with the army here in australia.
Lt Col Eastwood
XO Marine Battlion

Balkazar

<A communication is recieved on Dantor>

=^= "Dantor and to all starfleet vessels.  Emergency status.  Station lost power due to unknown causes.  Require assistence.  Need assistence to start evacuation of the station and all civilian personel.  I repeat, this is an priority one message." =^= The ensign said over the comm.
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Joshua Smith

While in Ops Joshua is monitoring incoming traffic around the planet when he notices a unidentified ship of what seems to be Federation Origin

=^= Joshua Smith to Admiral Sullivan =^=

You need to come up to Ops right away there is a ship entering our space.

Sullivan: Ah yes I know what ship it is too I have been waiting for its arrival, It is the U.S.S. Lothlorien and the new Flag Ship for the Starphoenix Division.  I will be up there right away as I will need to send a code to the ship to bring systems back online.

Hanar

*Commodore Hanar rushes into the Ops center out of breath and red in the face, looks at the view screen and assesses the situation*

"Commodore Hanar reporting."  "what is required of me Admiral Parker"

Chris Newberry

"It is. Stay away from the southern edge of the planet with the Unity please."

OCC: I will tell him and hold the attack off a little. Just return to the Unity an prep your ship for battle since they will hit Dantor before the Knights Homeworld.

Mike Powell

http://img316.imageshack.us/img316/5444/kowalskyid3uz.jpg

There is the url to your ID card.. If you want any specific additions just let me know.
http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/7162/spmikepowell20zc.jpg" border="0">

scotty

yes sir

*leaves room*
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/forumidcards/Scotty/EnsignScotty.jpg" border="0">

scotty

" if we want to respond in that tiem frame we  could try and create a program that will instantly transport the on duty ranking security officer to teh location, the ycould assertain the threat and call in back up if needed "
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/forumidcards/Scotty/EnsignScotty.jpg" border="0">

Balkazar

*Balkazar heads onto Ops, and goes to a console without saying a word, and sends a encrypted communications to Avalon station*

"If Scotty, goes, then im going, I will NOT!! ALLOW!! one of MY! cadets to go into a DANGEROUS! situation GOT IT!."

Patrick Brown

Sir, you know he might not be on Dantor he too smart than that
there is only one Federation outpost he would go to, Frontier Station and try to convince Ransom that he is inncent

*over the comm*

==^== This is Fleet Admiral Ransom, we are engae in a Mission to detain Newberry he ha Changed his apperence==^==
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

Janeway

Yes sir. transport engaged.

*suddenly a Starfleet Vice Admiral, Captain and 6 other starfleet officers teleported next to Admiral Madisons position*

*2 of the 6 officers suddenly phased out for a second as if they just dissapeared and reapeared*

hmm i'll need to look into that later..
Captain Janeway
Starfleet Liason on Dantor

Chris White

"I had worse Lt. Colonel. How many fighters have you been ejected out of painfully. At least with my air cover you made it through to get to your destination."
Lt. Commander Chris "Shadow Hawk" White
Chief Ops/Fighter Group Omega CO
USS Windsor

Balkazar

*****Back at City Base camp*****

"Sir, I suggest that we blow up the entrances into the base from the forest side forcing them to either make there own entrance or they may attempt to charge our position here at our lines, but we blow all the entrances so they are either forced to come one way which the way Im hoping they will come, which is where they will meet our battle line, we bring up the scorpions and Puma's from each division to protect our lines and to offer cover fire for our marines.  Then sense Bravo is out that leaves Nathen, me, and clyde and his company, to lay some traps, Obstacles to slow them down.  We ambush them before they get to us.  So if we head out now we shore up and make crude earthwork defenses forcing them to come only one way with there tanks and infantry, them we plant mines, making sure they dont do a chain reaction when one goes off, then we hide, let them pass bye us we open fire on them, if we do a good enough job hiding ourselves in the forest foilage they wont even get a shot to fire on us.  Tho speed would be key if we do that.  The remainder of Bravo company can go and help set up a comm link to HQ and help with the front lines."

"But if they force us back we will have to rig the entrances into the military compound with explosives and denonate them IF! we are forced back into our own base.  Which is where the security systems will help with the defense, and we can try to errect cover for us if we are forced back up into there."

"So I guess what im suggesting is that myself, clyde and Nathen go out and force them into a strategic and tactical Bottleneck."

<Balkazar stood there awaiting the Generals reply from his idea>