• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Station Ops

Started by Jeremy Sullivan, June 25, 2004, 03:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Ransom

*then the Windsor launch 100 Class three Probes*
Sgt:General Fleet Admiral Ransom just Lanched 100 Probes I can barly get a Lock on the Windsor as the Probes all are carring the Windsors Warp Signuer
Crewman:Sir the Windsor just Jumped to Warp heading to the Black hole do you want to follow Sir
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Clyde Eastwood

=^= "Eastwood to Powell, Sir we have all exits sealed tighter then Klingons Butt, nothing is going to get in or out of the base Eastwood out" =^=
=^= "Eastwood To Jelico, Please meet me at your last exit on the eastern end of the station i want a face to face report from you, i dont really trust these intercoms anything could have bugged them" =^=

*As he finished saying that he started to move with his trusted CWO beside him talking to him about how things were on the station*
Lt Col Eastwood
XO Marine Battlion

Julian

Off: i hope youguys still play fair in the way that your chars know nothing of what im about to say cause its a private convo. thnx http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

*speaks with a lowered voice*
Sir so you know i've had you cleared to know the information im about to tell you so it stays in confidentiality til the time is right.. do you understand?
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Jase Jellico

"Stay with me sir." He looked at his chest; still rising and falling with his breathing, still alive. "Pilot, can`t this crate go any faster?"

(You`ll have to do the pilot, I don`t know anything about the Pelican.)
2nd Lt. Jase Jellico
Bravo Company
Phoenix-Alpha Squadron XO

John Hawk

All marines report to the briefing room. This matter will be cleared up soon.
JOHN HAWK

Sarah Parker

OFF: My apologies for having us wait for nothing, but she didn't pull through. So, Please, Bostic, would you build the beacon? I realize 5 of 9 volunteered, but with loss of power comes loss of communication. He wouldn't know what's going on.
http://www.g4-hosting.net/~force198/ID-Parker.jpg" border="0">
S. Parker.

John Bostic

OCC:I ment we could have gone to the ships in orbit.
CO of Security on Starphoenix

Event Horizon

"Energy...receiving lots of energy!.."
"Gallifreyans are trying to fight us....But we have lots of energy.."
"They are becoming weaker...we must overwhelm them..we shall oppose them.."
*Then the storm on Dantor increases and several buildings of the Starphoenix base collaps by the power of nature.
"..We still need energy...Dantor is almost depleted...to oppose the Gallifreyans we need more energy..."
"..Searching...Searching...Energy coming to us...ships are entering this part of space..."
At that moment the energycloud in space went away from planet Dantor and set course for the incoming vessels.

Chris Newberry

"Colonel Powell, since the battle with an alien race here at Dantor, we have token considerable damage to the city and surrondering areas. I am assigning the Marines to work with the Engineers and repair the damage. Also, I need some defense satallites built to defend this base should it come under attack again."

"You mission is to help in the repairing and if nessacary, rebuilding of major areas of the base."

Turns to Ensign Kawolsky, I got something in mind. Not s shuttle or runabout, but our newest addition to the hanger bay. The engines, life support, and inert dampaners have been repaired so it is space worthy again."

Chris Newberry

General Newberry walks out of his office after General Garhert and Commander Balkazar and see's Admiral Ransom. Chris walks over to him.

"Hello Admiral. What brings you this far out to our remote part of the sector?"

Balkazar

"You know where I stand concerning the Admiral, General."
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Richard Ransom

==^== Lt.General Newberry this is Fleet Admiral Richard Ransom Stand down your Ion Cannons and Do not fire at my Vessel I repete Do not Fire at my Vessel==^==
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

James Madison

"Of course Mr. Julian. What is this new information?"
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/dougherty_matthew.jpg" border="0">
Admiral - High Command
Avalon Station CO

Balkazar

OOC**I Was about to post that LOL, but yes, everyone get up off your hunkers and report to the briefing room http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>, We do have a briefing room dont we ? LOL.
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Chris White

Shadow Hawk took off from the nearby landing zone on the outshirts of the city with a new payload of torpedoes and full power to the Pulse Cannon banks. He heard again over the comm.

"This is Shadow Leader, I am advancing on your location. ETA 38.6 seconds."

Comm goes out.

Chris decreased shields to 20 % and diverted power to the engines. The fighter increased speed to nearly .50c on impulse. Within record time, Shadow Hawk was advancing on the location of the Pelicans.

Chris decreased speed and leveled the power flow back to the shields before flying protection run for Charlie Company. A broadsword fighter could be seen following the Pelican.

OOC: Powell, I talked to Will on this one. They needed protection and I provided it. I am going on LOA soon but I decided to help finish the riots and do a few unfinish business with my Host before going.
Lt. Commander Chris "Shadow Hawk" White
Chief Ops/Fighter Group Omega CO
USS Windsor