• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Station Ops

Started by Simon Rajnus, February 27, 2005, 05:30:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Brown

Fleet Admiral Brown turns and walk over to the bunk and lay down and puts and hands behind his head.
Thinking to himself  i could get a real vacation like that will happend in the five years i been with the Shadow fleet that major he is damm fine officer if i ever did see one at lease the General has good officers, i wonder if my cusions are stationed out here that would really give patrick a shock
then Fleet admiral Brown goes to sleep
Postion: Avalon Division 3rd In command
Ship/Station:Avalon Division
----------------------------------------------------------------
<SERVICE RECORD ON PROFILE>

Andrew Yates

"General i will acompany you, Commander Riker you will remain here and wait for Major Keller and Captain Jim Raynor. the next time you see Vice Admiral Higgens inform him he will assume command until our return.
http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/1322/yatesprofile2ah.jpg" border="0">
Admiral Andrew Yates
Avalon Division
Executive Officer
Member of the Starfleet Command

Jim Raynor

"If you don't sit behind a desk, then what do you do? Because I know you don't fight. You sit on a space station, for god's sake!"

(OFF: If you didn't want other division's involvement, why did you call on us? We didn't come here by choice.)
Major Jim Raynor
Commanding Officer, Special Forces Division
23rd Battalion, Starfleet Marines

Richard Brown

==^== Ss Kenndey This is the Unity wer are in side the Ship in front of you==^==
Name: Richard Brown
Poston:Cheif Tatical/Secuitery Officer
Station:U.S.S Normandy

Andrew Yates

"Ok every one, I need everyone to report to their proper departments and get things in ship shape. I would like a report within 10 hours and also I need a volunteer to take an inventory check. Tommarrow weapon systems and sheilding will be checked, the Hull plating inspected and other things will be done As I further more look into the station."
Admiral Andrew Yates
Avalon Division
Executive Officer

Richard Brown

Lt.Brown walks onto the command deck with a cut on his face turns to the Captian Sir the Cell block is back on line i got whats security officers i have potroling the station in order to have a sence of any security problems but when the gravity when out the power copuleing in the cell block blew and we have no power at all  and i would like to have a sation crew so i can trian them with the new secuity system i update the deck seal off program with the forcefields and programed them for different problems and if you wont be needing me i will be down in sickbay.

Richard Brown

Lt.Brown then turns toward Lt.General Newberry after the Doctor beams off the command deck. Sir,Iam Lt.Brown I have finished all the repair work and was wondering if you know anything i need to work on.

Chris Newberry

Before Riker left.

Commander Riker,

I will be heading to Dantor now to assist with what left of the marines here on the station. I will also be taking 3 runabouts.

=/-\= All Marine Personnel left on station, report to shuttle bay and prep 3 runabouts. We leave immediatly. Newberry over and out.=/-\=

Chris Newberry

The Lance Corporal stands at an attention and repeats his name, rank, and assignment in a low tone that isn't like General Newberrys tone.

Sir, Lance Corproal Donald Conwell, Assistant Field Operative si8r.

(Hehehehe. Thanks for helping the fun to go one.)

Andrew Yates

OCC: Ok Im sorry but i have no idea who you are and you just showing uo claiming to be the CO of some Shadow Fleet and claiming to be Flag Admiral which is impossible becuase only one can have that title and that one is Flag Admiral of Expansionfleet. And befor the role playing goes any further I demand an explination of what the heck is going on.
Admiral Andrew Yates
Avalon Division
Executive Officer

Wil Riker

Commander Wil Riker Walk down the corrodor and Passes Major Jarret and Fleet Admiral Brown
and enter the toubo lift and enters ops seeing General Reed stops
Sir, If you do'nt me asking who is that Fleet Admiral On bord the station
Name:Wil, Riker
Postion:Classified
Ship/Station:Classified

Andrew Yates

*...Yates exits his office and sees the general on the Ops deck...*

"I see you have returned saftly General. Were you successful in your mission? Also what did you get out of this "Fleet Admiral" Peter Brown? I have never heard of him before. I dont even think he shows up ont he data base as being an Admiral, and a fleet admiral none the less. I would suggest that he remians here and confined to quarters until the task at hand is completed."
Admiral Andrew Yates
Avalon Division
Executive Officer

mwnesbitt90

hello, this is marine captin mitchell william nesbitt xo of the USS blackfire(pending) reporting for duty
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

Peter Brown

*INCOMING TRANSMISSION*
==^== USS Shadow to Fleet Admiral Brown Please repond  Fleet Admiral Brown please repond I repet Fleet Admiral Brown this is the USS Shadow Please Repond==^==
*THE MESSAGES REPRS TWO OTHER TIME BEFORE ENDING*
Postion: Avalon Division 3rd In command
Ship/Station:Avalon Division
----------------------------------------------------------------
<SERVICE RECORD ON PROFILE>

MalcomReed

(I am aware of that, i meant former. however i was not aware of their move to Starphoenix. "For what goes on at your station, your wrong, Chris Newberry, my other account knew what was going on to a pretty good point before leaving." what does that mean? I assume about something said in roleplay..i can assure you your character that used to be here, if it was after the merge, knew nothing. We never openly posted in roleplay our real intentions to make it more realistic.)
http://imageshack.us" target="_blank">http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/9929/red8wo.jpg" border="0">
Rear Admiral Malcom Reed
Starfleet Intellience Director
Intelligence Division