• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

ShadowFire in the Cluster

Started by Prester John, May 18, 2003, 07:00:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trillis

sir, permission to go and help in engineering

I want to try and help them down there, iv only had a few years experience with the hazard but what little i know could be of some use, dispite i was the demolitionist, i did how ever learn some things from the medic of the team, sir may i go and assisst?

=/b.m.p\=

Prester John

"Don't worry, Mr Trillis, I perfectly understand your position. As I am a bit howtosay? paranoïd sometimes, I can understand.

All I want NOW is to come back to Atlantis, with the ShadowFire and all my crewmembers, for a shore-leaf or maybe something worse if Admiral Mallory does not appreciate my report.

Now, it's up to you, Mr Zwak. If you want to complain, go to Atlantis Station with us. But DO NOT APPROACH the ShadowFire, DO NOT TRY TO INVADE my Ship. DO NOT TRY TO HURT my people.
Leave us alone!"

Dan Brooks

*Walks on to the bridge with a frown on his face*
d*mn Holo-Engineer....thinks he knows everything.....I swear I dont no why they commissioned them in the first place...

*Bumbles under his breath, then looks up and sees the Captain looking at him*

Captain, I am Lt Commander Daniel Brooks, your new chief engineer. Nice to meet you. Can I be of help here?

Lt Commander Daniel Brooks
Chief Engineer
USS. Shadowfire

Zenakto

If we enter the anomaly and some kind of "Time burst" occurs, Trinary shields wouldn't protect much against TIME. The temporal shields would guard against any harmfull Time interference.
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one.-Spock

Jennifer

OOC: Right I am here to rpg on my own free will and because I think its fun, but with an attuide like that it isnt. I resign from this ship.*

Jennifer gets up and taps the seat.

"Why dont you do it then, I think Ill go get a shuttle and find a Captain who is actuly capical of doing his job with being a pumpes pain." Finishing the sentence Jennifer leaves the brigde.

Jacen Nyax

*Jacen checks the main systems*  All systems seem to be funtionaling within normal perameters now.  However the warp core has been severly drained of power as has the weapons.  *checks tatical console*  The shields don't look too bad.  They are still functioning pretty well considering what we just went through.  All things considered i suggest avoiding  any big shoot outs for now and concentrate on repairing and regenerating the damaged components and systems.

*looks out the view port, he gasps, the crew has been staring out at it as well*  What in the world is that?  *a derelict freighter is floating out in front of the ship* Thats not the merchant ship we have been chasing, is it?  Scanning for biosigns. *console beebs* Nothing...well at least nothing sentient.  There does appear to be a large amount of biomass on the ship.  *Looks out the viewport* In fact i would say the ship is almost covered in biomass, litteraly!

(Edited by Jacen Nyax at 6:00 pm on June 1, 2003)

"Make it so number one."

Trillis

aye sir, course laid in and we are underway, what are we getting from sensors?, im reading some spaceial back ground noise, some internal communication traffic from the freighter, and it seems like they are trying to hail us but it seems they're not gettin through, suggest we keep a distance and a friendly posture, maybe we could launch a beakon slowly to orbit the station with a message of peace?
=/b.m.p\=

Trillis

Trinity...can you.....fill in....for me,...im..going to...see bones in....sickbay....i'll be..back...in..a few minutes....*goes to turbo lift*
=/b.m.p\=

Zenakto

*The Being left to close the hole, and it is doing it's best to let the Shadowfire through and not anything else. The weapon was fired just before Warp, and the enemy Ship's Armor is dissintegrating, allowing the blast to hit the ship Directly, with no interference. As the Shadowfire Warps through the Hole, the Ship blows in an explosion that rivals the Big Bang itself. The Shockwave is visible as a Green Sphere, travelling at astonishing speeds. If the Shadowfire had stayed in that Universe, they would have been reduced to sub-atomic particles. But they didn't, they had passed through the hole, and now the Being was working twice as hard to Close it, but despite it's best efforts, a small portion of the Shockwave got through, Though not as powerfull as the rest of it, this Pre-blast was enough to do some damage. The ship is tossed around, and several asteroids in the cluster are destroyed, some by the sheer force of the wave, others by collisions. It was all of their shield modifications that saved the ship, but they were still heavily damaged, reduced to Impulse power, on emergence power, and drifting...*
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one.-Spock

Prester John

(off : sorry)bis) again, guys... I have a busy life, these last days...)

///And a hull breach... This SHip wants to explode or what? Fatalitas, fatalitatis!///
"Okay, I have hear all or your messages, people.

Mr Trillis, you set a direct course to Atlantis. And when I say : DIRECT, it's direct. If you gan gain some more speed for our Ship, that would be fine.

Mr Zenatko, help Mr Nyax to restore our Shields and Regenerating Capabilities... This will maybe help to fill this hole in our hull and give us some more protection.

Mr Nyax, activate the Cloacking device. Just to see what our "friendly" Aliens will react."

Prester John

*This is a vaste field, this Van'Gu Cluster. And Captain Prester is already impressed by the number of the various asteroïds they could find here.
Calm and peaceful, John feels at his place, at the good moment. And has a friendly though for his team.*
"And I was only Second Mate on a B'rel... Ahahahahah!///

Kyle Boh

*looks over the Communications panel then moves away and begins making adjustments from the Engineering Console. A moment later, he looks up.* All set Captain.
{Kirk} Computer, stick that back up the Admiral's...database.{Computer} INSTRUCTIONS NOT CLEAR. PLEASE REPEAT.
{Kirk} Reappend that file! Delete my request to view it! Delete that request, and delete my access to all data from this terminal.

Trillis

sir,

Lietenant Trillis reporting for duty, please excuse the uniform sir, i am having problems registering my rank, the mainframe won't accept me

=/b.m.p\=

Jacen Nyax

Well that was sudden.  However I believe everyone else still remains loyal to you.  You have my complete cooperation Sir.  As for myself I believe choice two, finding these merchants, is the "right" thing to do.  *console beebs* Should I authorize her departure?  She has powered up on of our shuttles.
"Make it so number one."

Trillis

sir, course alterations made to avoide collision, we should just go around it unless you want me to get closer for a sensor sweep.
=/b.m.p\=