• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1: "Here Comes The Cavalry"

Started by FredLurado, December 26, 2006, 04:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weasly Cook

Just as the Captain was walking to the lift, Cook exits it.

"Reporting to the bridge... mainly because I was heading up here. But the Capitan of the Freighter is still out like a light... begging your pardon of using such an old fashion Clice, but he is still alive by the reading on the bio bed." He was unsure of what or who had original given him the assignment of going to see if the captain was responsive.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Teranis

*after the two officers made their suggestion, Teranis spoke up and gave his 2 cents worth*

If you remember Commander, before we started this battle i said their was a last resort we could use. The Nebula is very close by and im sure if we move the probes their too, the enemy will follow and attempt to engage. I can give the warp drive enough juice for us to fire into the nebula and get out of its radius, blowing all the Heraani vessels sky high, so to speak.
Lt. Commander Teranis
Chief Engineer - U.S.S Iroquois

Teranis

We are still venting plasma as we speak. I think venting even more may have them call our bluff though. Up to you sir.
Lt. Commander Teranis
Chief Engineer - U.S.S Iroquois

Tom Titan

=/\=Lollock=/\=

"I am beaming over now."

*Tom beams directly to the bridge. As soon as the blue aura subsides he looks around for the captain.*

OOC: We will assume the captain was severely injured and is now in sick bay.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/watters_tim.jpg" border="0">
Thomas Titan
Captain
CO - U.s.s. Lothlorian NCC 12588

Mark Travis

Doctor Travis walked from the turbolift. He was admiring the new ships cleanliness.

"Lieutenant Mark Travis reporting for duty, I'm your Chief Medical Officer Captain."
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/7152/traviswu7.jpg" border="0">
Lieutenant Mark Travis
Chief Medical Officer
USS Iroquois

FredLurado

"Thank you. I believe this is the first time I have served with a ship with an AI such as yourself. Do you function simular to an android? Or perhaps I am seperating the two to much, and AI and Android is one in the same?".
Captain Fred Lurado
U.S.S. Iroquois
Commanding Officer

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/6444/luradoxm9.jpg" border="0">
http://stborderland.proboards47.com/index.cgi" target="_blank">Star Trek: Borderland

Apodae Swift

"Yes ma'am." Swift said as he exited the bridge, getting weapons wasn't the most glamorous job but he found a way that he could like it. He was giving people weapons, they would then use those weapons to shoot people, thus vicariously he was shooting people. It was a rather large stretch in logic but it kept him happy.
Swift opened up a weapons locker, a couple of crewmen where there. He handed some phasers to each and they took off in to the ship, it may have been as small ship but handing out fifty phasers on his own would be a pain without a little help from the NCOs.
Swift decided to make his first run down to medical, that way he could kill two bird with one stone. Hand out phasers and also get his physical done with, as long as it was just a quick scan. He walked down the corridors and took a turbo lift and soon he was at Sickbay.
"Okay Doc... Docs, I have your weapons here. A phaser each and a compression rifle to keep under your desk or... where ever in case we get boarded." Swift said with a smile. "Also while I'm here I thought you could give me a quick scan, get the physical out of the way."
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
Acting Chief Tactical/Security Officer
USS Iroquois
http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=171;t=16" target="_blank">Apodae Swift's Personnel Profile
"Either you come in peace or we blow you to pieces, your choice." - Swift

Tara Lollock

ON THE BRIDGE

Kazon!

Lieutenant Nonir, can you confirm?
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Apodae Swift

Swift aimed, time almost seemed to slow down as he picked out the perfect shot and hit the Heeran for the seventh time. He fell backwards on to the floor, that was the last of them.
"Sir I suggest moving on and securing the hall way." One of the crewman behind the stand alone console stood up from his cover and suggested. Before Swift could tell the man to get down the guy was blasted in the shoulder by a Heeran weapon.
"What?" Swift asked and looked around the corner. A team of Six more Heeran had replaced the four fallen ones. "Doc take care of the wounded, the rest of concentrate your fire. Left to right, up to down." Swift ordered, that meant that his men would choose the Heeran soldier on the upper left and finish with the one on the bottom right. That meant with each of the four firing at the same target the enemy troops would drop much quicker.
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
USS Iroquois
http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=171;t=16" target="_blank">Apodae Swift's Personnel Profile

Apodae Swift

"Well." Swift began, not knowing where to take this. There were three options, firstly fix it in a heart beat and be a hero, of course that brings obvious questions. Secondly go up there, stall, then fix it after a believable time. Of course the third and most sensible option was to say he couldn't'. "Unfortunately ma'am I am a fighter not an engineer. I can probably calibrate them properly and do minor repairs but if they are damaged too much an engineer would be best." Swift said with his face remaining impassive, he really wanted to get up there and fix them. Tap in to his potential in more ways then simply fighting. But he couldn't unless he wanted to spend the rest of his life in some federation penal colony, and that would be if he got off lightly.
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
USS Iroquois

Tara Lollock

Good Idea Teranis, you've beem redeemed for forgetting at the start of our mission. **She Chuckles**

What if we setup the frieghters computer core to emit faint life signs and at the first sign of transport aboard the vessel it ignites, it would be a brilliant blaze of death.

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"

Tara Lollock

**A young ensign walked over to take her station** Ensign, keep an eye on those Heraan vessels and try to get the port torpedoe tubee fixed. There seems to be some sort of obstruction.
"Ay Ma'am"

**Lollock exits the turbo lift on deck two and enters the briefing room. She takes a moment to look over the room and then takes her seat at the right of Captain Lurado**

"Die well!"

Apodae Swift

"Pack it up!" Swift ordered before the crewman could set up the pattern enhancers around another crate.
"But sir we have only filled two thirds of the available space." The crewman said.
"That's an order." Swift insisted.
"Yes sir." The crewman replied and picked up the pattern enhancers. They then went and fetched the other two groups in the different parts of the cargo bay.
"Swift to Iroquois, six to beam up." Swift said and then dematerialised in a shimmer of light.

Swift appeared in the transporter room, the crewman left and he headed up to the bridge. He had left for a few reasons all of which he hoped would be acceptable.
"I am reporting back from the freighter sir." Swift said to the captain as he walked on to the bridge.
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
USS Iroquois

Halcyon

"That's what we thought at first, Commander, but we later found that the auto-loading mechanism was damaged by a falling bulkhead in Torpedo Control. The torpedoes now need to be hand-loaded from the racks into the tubes."
Halcyon
Artificial Intelligence, U.S.S. Iroquois

Weasly Cook

OOC: I'm back

<Rear Science Bay>

Cook grabbed the desk that he was standing in front of in the Science bay, and below it, a loud protest like yowl came from Captain Smith as he tumbled out of the small fabric basket that was placed for him to sleep in if he wanted to while Cook was on duty.

Cook right away sat down in the chair that he was standing next to and right away Captain Smith jumped into Cook's lap hoping for more support then what he got from his blue bed.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">