• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1: "Here Comes The Cavalry"

Started by FredLurado, December 26, 2006, 04:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara Lollock

Captain, I agree with the commander. Somehow i doubt that you find the idea of dying in glorious battle as appealing as i do.
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Nonir

*...Rob thought to himself for a moment and then turned to his klingon commander...*

"Commander, I know its going to be hard down there, not that you will admit it or even accept what I am to propose, and you will probably need a hand. Halcyon could take over helm functions freeing me up to help you out. you can take the port side torpedo bay And i can take the starboard. I have more then enough tactical training to manually operate the loading bay."
Robert Nonir
Lieutenant
Cheif Operations and Cheif Helm
Uss Iroquois
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/branson.jpg" border="0">

Apodae Swift

"Would I be over stepping my bounds to suggest that Halcyon be given one permanently?" Swift sugegsted, going right past the fact that no one understood his sense of humour. Even though Lollock was part Klingon he still thought she might find it funny. "I mean it is really a discussion for a different time. But it does seem that it would make her an even more effective member of the crew."
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
Acting Chief Tactical/Security Officer
USS Iroquois
http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=171;t=16" target="_blank">Apodae Swift's Personnel Profile
"Either you come in peace or we blow you to pieces, your choice." - Swift

Tara Lollock

OFF: Enjoy your week Cook http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>  Nonir and Swift take over monitoring our decoys

=/\=Halcyon, load our torpedo bays.=/\=

Lieutenant, stay on an intercept course.

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"

Teranis

We should be able to do another 4-5 split jumps before we need to give the drive a rest for 10 minutes or so. Any more than that will be pushing her, and i dont think we want to be stuck out here with no warp drive at all.
Lt. Commander Teranis
Chief Engineer - U.S.S Iroquois

Tara Lollock

I would too Commander.

**She notices a volley of torpedoes being launched at them**

Lieutenant, evasive action NOW!!

"Die well!"

Tara Lollock

I'm certain their in here with us. I'm also certain they will follow, call it a hunch ensign.

Lieutenant, Engage.

"Die well!"

Tom Titan

*Tom raises a brow at the commanders comment about the Lothlorien being old.*

"It is quiet possible, and I can assure you Lt. Commander the Lothlorien may be an older class but it has been refitted with all the up-to-date equipment and systems and such and she can give the Iroquois a run for her money. I believe my chief engineer should be here some were so feel free to utilize her to what ever you see fit. She is here to help. Now commander, as soon as the ship is ready we need to  return to the station. With all these Heerani fleet movements Command has gotten spooked and they are anticipating an attack. A task force has been called up and are rallying at SB185. We are going to need every ship up and running at its best to defend if the time comes. Do you have anything else to report?"
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/watters_tim.jpg" border="0">
Thomas Titan
Captain
CO - U.s.s. Lothlorian NCC 12588

Tara Lollock

Acknowledged Commander.

Ensign, maitain a continuous scan for Herranvessels.

"Die well!"

Weasly Cook

"Of Course sir." Cook said with a salute. "Of course, I did bring him up to the bridge so I could report as fast as I could. Sorry bout that."

Cook nodded his head. "Just so you know, these seem to be the same rules that have been for Captain Smith for almost all the ships and bases." Cook was trying to be as friendly as he could to his commanding officer.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Weasly Cook

Cook had nodded his head and left the Bridge, Captain Smith still on his lesh and they desended a few decks to that of Sickbay. He entered Sickbay and right away tied the lesh around a leg of a bio bed. "Okay, Do you need any help setting up? Also, I wouldn't mind if I could take over a section of Sickbay for a small Science Bay." He then smiled. "I am also here for a medical check up as well."
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Mark Travis

Dr. Travis took the weapons and pulled out his medical tricorder. Scanning Swift.

"Do you have any known medical problems Ensign?"
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/7152/traviswu7.jpg" border="0">
Lieutenant Mark Travis
Chief Medical Officer
USS Iroquois

Tara Lollock

=/\=Captain to the bridge=/\=

Lieutenant, release docking clamps and take us out at 1/2 impulse until we clear the station and then take us to maximum warp.

=/\=Lollock to Enginneering, Commander Teranis i want to go to maximum warp as soon as possible. Make sure we can do it. Let me know if you have any difficulties.=/\=

Let's go to yellow alert. Ensign, bring shields and weapons online and double check that phase varience. I don't wanna get caught in battle with a jammed cannon.

Lieutenant, keep a continuous scan for Heraan vessels, i want to know at the first sign of trouble. And keep trying to hail that frieghter.

"Die well!"

Tara Lollock

=/\= I'm certain i won't commander. Teranis, Analyze this weapons signiture for me, see if you can identify it, i had no luck doing it.=/\=

Captain, i sent the signiture to engineering for further analysis.

"Die well!"

Tara Lollock

Lieutenant, place us between the frieghter and the Heeran vessel. Try to hail the frieghter. And please give me the status of the frieghter.

Captain, i'm firing phasers and targeting their weapons systems.
**SHe Fires**

Captain, their shields are holding at 72%

"Die well!"