• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

U.S.S. Tiberon Mission 6: Temples of Sordinan

Started by Nismos, January 14, 2004, 07:58:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vorak

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Nismos Meridian

"Computer, play Jazz selection: Meridian-alpha1.Volume low."

=NOW PLAYING=
(Poker?)

http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Nismos.jpg" border="0">
"Perhaps today is a good day to die, prepare for RAMMING SPEED!"-Worf

Tom Karelia

Karelia's panel begins to beep loudly.

"Commander, I am picking up something on long-range sensors. Massive amounts of concentrated energy... several light years away... heading this way at incredible speeds."

Lt. Commander Thomas Karelia
Chief Helm Officer, U.S.S. Tiberon

"Lieutenant Torres, there is no one on Deck Nine who doesn't know when you're having 'intimate relations'."
-- Seven of Nine

Event Horizon

*The Quantum Singularity was restless... as if a force was stirring, abiding its time to strike. And this time was about to come soon...*
Na'jigat stronger... Na'jigat recovering from Gallifreyan assault... Gallifreyans cannot defeat Na'jigat... Na'jigat Lord of the Universe... Preparing to gain more energy... Scanning prey... Three ships... Scanning minds of humanoids... U.S.S. Evolution... U.S.S. Tiberon... A.S.C. Revox... Energy supplies strong... Defenses nihil... Scanning for Gallifreyan dangers... None... Begin procedure..."
*And at the far horizon of the Quantum Singularity Network, a wave of pure energy began to form... energy so strong that no firepower and no shielding could possibly withhold it... The Na'jigat had unleashed its power, a power that had even proven fatal to Borg cubes and Species 8472 ships more than once before... And the Na'jigat energy lifeforms began to hum...*
"Na'jigat... Na'jigat... Na'jigat..."
*At that same moment, some sort of strong energy field suddenly surrounded the Temples on the planet of Sordinan... But the strange thing was, the shield was not being generated by any technology on the planet, it appeared naturally out of nowhere, and was stronger than any form of technology could ever generate... And it blocked everything... transporters, communications, even telepathic communications... Nothing could go in, nothing could come out... And soon, the people who are NOT within this shield, will find themselves wishing they were inside this shield of protection too, for it is the only protection against the Na'jigat...*

FredLazarus

Fred Lazarus
Commander
XO USS Ticonderoga

FredLazarus

Lazarus walked to the bridge, going to the Captain and Commander
"I request a Temp. Feild commision to be an OPs Officer untill the Ticonderoga(sp?) is commisioned, I wish to help and do something, I feel I can untill my duties call as XO"

Fred Lazarus
Commander
XO USS Ticonderoga

Event Horizon

"Energy... Energy... Na'jigat Lords of the Universe... Need energy! U.S.S. Tiberon full of energy... full of... what? Pure energy drifting in space! Na'jigat needs energy!"
*Only moments after the U.S.S. Tiberon has ejected the auxillary warp core, the energy wave loses interest in the ship and heads for the core drifting in space. In a matter of moments, the warp core vanishes inside the energy cloud as it begins to consume the raw energy. And thus, the Na'jigat energy beings grow stronger...*

Vorak

"A ship is designed for the purpose of comfortable interstellar space travel, Mr. Karelia, and not for bonding."
*Then he turns to Tara Lollock.*
"Please bring the station on the viewscreen."

OFF: there was no need to hail me over intercom, I was on the bridge all this time :P Yes I'm one of those admirals who will be on a ship's bridge at every opportunity :P

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Tom Karelia

(OFF: Oh, you wanted an actual message, I thought we would just assume it went through...)

=/\= Tiberon to Evolution and Revox. We will be leaving for Avalon Station now. Have a safe journey. Tiberon out. =/\=

Lt. Commander Thomas Karelia
Chief Helm Officer, U.S.S. Tiberon

"Lieutenant Torres, there is no one on Deck Nine who doesn't know when you're having 'intimate relations'."
-- Seven of Nine

Tara Lollock

We need ideas people? How can we save our energy supplies?
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Tara Lollock

Computer, increase volume 1 level.

Does anyone mind?

Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Nelson

=/\=USS Tiberon to Captain Nismos=/\=

"sir, we have detected something strange coming toward the ship"

http://venus.walagata.com/w/argonath2/1member.gif" border="0">

Will Karelia

Karelia looks at the Ensign at the transporter console.

"Energize"

(OFF: Sorry for the delay, been busy.)

Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

FredLazarus

Lazarus's console gives a sound, and he turns to see it.
"Captain, I am reading that the energy cloud is retreating, its cleared all it had...."
Fred Lazarus
Commander
XO USS Ticonderoga

Vorak

"Most certainly, Mr. Hedford."
*Vorak proceeds with the rest of the away team to the transporter room, and shortly later he and Hedford arrive with the rest of the away team and take place among the others on the transporter pad. Then he gazes at admiral Karelia, and waits for him to say the "energize" command, since it is after all his ship.*
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet