• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Open discussion

Started by Vorak, September 09, 2002, 02:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vorak

What has happened a year ago, has happened, and nobody alive can do ANYTHING to undo the terrible horror that has happened exactly a year ago.

We cannot bring back the death, but those who are alive can try and make the best of it.
Valory: I understand perfectly that you live everyday in fear now, and that you must feel very unsafe where you are.  Most other people would, and probably do, feel just the same way as you do.  But frankly speaking, no place in the world is completely safe, and danger lures at us from every corner.
But it is not a matter of danger luring at us or not.  It is a matter of when our task in this life, on this planet, is done.

"As long as you live, you have not fulfilled your task for this life."
So to those who die, and have died, they have fulfilled their task and their souls can be sent in peace to the Otherworld.  They are relieved of the material limits, the boundaries of this 3D universe, but their souls are totally free to know, to see everything and to be everywhere.
Death is merely the beginning of new life, and death is no burden to the body that has died, but to the ones that remain behind alive.

And it is the people that remain alive, that must make the best of their lives.  So indeed as Nocturnus said, live your OWN life getting up every day and give the sunrise a smile.

Valory: you may be living in a dangerous area, but for all we know, something might have happened to you before already.  But that didn't happen, and that itself means that you are SUPPOSED to be here still, and your being alive is more important than you may think.  Your task in this life is not done, so please try not to live in fear but be grateful for every day you have, and may you live many days of your life and grow old happy, without all these fears.  Try to live today, not yesterday, nor tomorrow.  There is no time better than the present.

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Tomas Goransson

I must admit that Traas have a point here. The Expression "We will hunt them down and we will weed them out" makes me really frighten. Sure, I do not forbidd them to defend themself. But till what price? They could nuke Afghanistan, they could invade or nuke Iraq. But it would not help.

The Evil, as Bush tells us, will always be there is there are no other solution then to kill eathother.

http://www.expansionfleet.com/starfleet/images/ID-tomas.jpg" border="0">

Vorak

If a terrorist attack were to be unleashed on a certain place in Belgium, the Belgium government would seek for the one who is responsible, and go after them PERSONALLY. But killing 1000 people's and the nature of a country for it? Come on.

Doing the world a favour with destruction and killing? HAHAHAH.

My girlfriend's mother is very catholic, and far more extreme than you are in christianity, Strider, and I tell you something: she is ALOT more open minded than you ever were and ever will be.
If you are going to keep your narrow-minded crap poisoning my RPG, i WILL take action to make sure you CANNOT any more. This is my RPG. I hope I made myself clear on that.

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Tomas Goransson

Bush is bad, Clinton was good!

Strider

The book you refer to is Revelation. Yes, I am a Christian. Do I enjoy seeing people killed, slaughtered in their homes? NO! It is true I look forward to the day that I die. Is it true America has killed thousands of innocent people? Yes, it is. Have other countries done it? Yes, they have. But setting religion aside, and still hating killing, I can look objectively on what is being done. I would love world peace. But the only way I can forsee it even begin to come about is through another major war. Also, I would like to point out how tiresome it is becoming always being attack because of/for my chosen religion.
See each crisis as an opportunity. Never believe you have learned all you need to know. And whenever possible, find a way to turn an adversary into an ally. - Admiral/Ambassador Spock
-----Ambassador Strider; Retired Starfleet Admiral-----
I.D.I.C. - Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations

Vorak

I just have with my last post.
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Tomas Goransson

Hehehe, who said he have license? He do it anyway. He are chosen by the people of the United States of America.

(But I still says that he want to be better then his father. And I will always belive that.)

Geert de heer

May god have mercy on their souls!
M (Head of CIB)

Tomas Goransson

A big catastroph? Yes. End of the world? No. The human will find a way to protect themself just so they can start another war. AinĀ“t it greate? *Sarcasm*

Strider

I couldn't have said it better myself Alpharex. Sorry Tomas...but not being American....you can't understand...and unfortionately many Americans don't either.
See each crisis as an opportunity. Never believe you have learned all you need to know. And whenever possible, find a way to turn an adversary into an ally. - Admiral/Ambassador Spock

Tomas Goransson

No, we are just teklkling you that it is not sain to make a Dessert Strom one more time.

Trodin

Clinton needs to return Bush only wants to fire this weapons.

Vorak

"But setting religion aside, and still hating killing, I can look objectively on what is being done. I would love world peace. But the only way I can forsee it even begin to come about is through another major war"

1) You cast aside your religion when it pleases you, and you use it to your advantage when it pleases you. You are Christian, or you are NOT. Not something in between.

2) If a major war is to bring peace, then i see only one way: so everyone is killed and there's nobody left to fight... then it's easy to have world peace
Destruction and death will not bring peace, but more hatred.

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Strider

Everyone refer to my last post on the previous page, please.

John Riker

Hmm...Tomas, your wrong about the president not having a "Liscense to Kill". The American House & Senate have granted the president full use of: the Army, the Green Berets, the Navy, the Navy Seal's, the Marines, the Air Force, the Coast Guard, the Nataional Guard, Black Ops, the FBI, the Cia, the NSA...etc in any way he (the president) see fit in dealing with the terrorists.
Weakness gives birth to strength. - Sun Tzu; The Art of War