• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Some bad news

Started by Vorak, December 17, 2002, 03:24:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hirohito

ShalaTal

Can you do a restore of just the sytem files.  I know with Win 98SE you can.
Shala Tal owner of Tal's Bar and Grill.

Vorak

I wanted to inform you all that if I don't post as much and as regularly with my characters, or reply late to emails, it's because I fell ill yesterday. All week I was already not feeling 100% fine but yesterday it broke out. I posted at work still yesterday but by the time I got home I couldn't stay behind a computer for 5 minutes even any more... Today it's better already a bit (otherwise I wouldn't have even got to this forum) but I don't know how often and when I can be online yet... it's also the reason I'm not in the chat these days.
I'll try to be back soon.
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Nocturnus

We'll miss you vorak, really we will http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Ryan Caldarian

I'm not if it wasn't for Vorak I wouldn't have lasted long here. I usually get bored after a weeks or so...
I am the Rock

Julian

I am Julian. Hear me roar

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Vorak

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet