• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

USS Rivendell - Mission 1!

Started by Julian, September 03, 2002, 08:40:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julian

hmm yoiu are right but i don't want to upset the Vidiians anymore. disable there engins till we get back.
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Tomek

<<< COMMANDER TOMEK TO RIVENDELL >>>

"Admiral Julian, I am ready to come aboard your ship as soon as you have returned to Avalon Station."

<<< END TRANSMISSION >>>

Romulan Merchant Tomek

Trodin

Sir sensors are picking up viddian vessels atacking the romulan base.
they have lauched 3 ships and 20 attack probes i believe sensors cant give my clear reading yet to far away.

And Sir blowing the Viddian ship up could indanger use more than ever.
that prototype could reveal the Viddians new techology and files.
we should not dissmiss that change just yet sir.

Trodin

Sir sensors have made clear sweeps of space no Torran singature found in 2 lightyears.

Trodin

The ship was hit by enemy weapons fire.
We need to return fire fast!

Goldar

Sir shields are down to 50% they cant take this much fire power for much longer.
* The science panel exploded near Trodin's face a fire begun to form on the bridge. *
the auto anti-fire systems begun to work taking out the fire.

Sir port shields are down the generator is heavily damaged.
Pattern buffers in transport room 2 are destroyed,  Replicators on decks 1 until 3 are off-line Fire suppression system in engineering is down and the EPS taps on deck 2 are completely destroyed they lost all main power.

Trodin

29 starships are on their way her and 31 of them are fighting her.
we need to re-group with the station to make some small fixes to our shields and weapons.

Hedford

"Main Shuttlebay"

*the lift went down and stopped at the corridor to the Shuttle bay*
Well so far so good....
Let's see how these corridors are...
*the door opened and they saw cables lying on the floor and some plates of the ceiling came down*

Whow http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/shocked.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':O'> it's a total mess down here.....I hope we can reach the Shuttle bay

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Hedford.jpg" border="0">

Nocturnus

Actually major, I think I might lend a helping hand with the repairs and to check on the well being on the Vice Admiral.

*stands before Major Hedford and salutes*

Permission to come aboard Sir.

"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Tomek

'Thank you, Lieutenant.'

Tomek nodded at Isi before entering his quarters.

Romulan Merchant Tomek

Hedford

Well we will definitly hear from them again, as they own a part of this sector.

*the lift stopped at the engineering level the doors opend. The first thing the Major and Admiral had to do was clearing some debree out of the way*

Well they had a rough time out here...let's see were Janeway is..

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Hedford.jpg" border="0">

Julian

Well make sure she is ok.
Computer
*achnlowledged*
Activate EMH in sickbay 2
*Activating*
*EMH online*
*Please state the nature of the emergancy*
Captain Janeway. PLease attend to her.
*right away*
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

I'll inform Ambassador Tamok about our arrival at Station Avalon.
leaves the bridge

Janeway

Sir the Omega1 console can only be operated by you from now on. there should be a new panal on your chair which controls the omega 1
Captain Janeway
Starfleet Liason on Dantor

Trodin

I must agree with Boris we need to know what we are up against before we go in possible peace mission or battle zone.
Voyager encounters with the Viddians where nearly 8 years ago they must have upgraded technology by now.