• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

USS Rivendell - Mission 1!

Started by Julian, September 03, 2002, 08:40:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julian

i know you are captain. y do you think you are my a**istant?? lolz
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Trodin

Nothing on sensors or scanners sir.
everything is clear.

Hedford

Red Alert!!
All hands to battle stations!!

Arm phasers and fire at will....take out the weapons array!
Science scan those vessels good, try to find some weak spots or information we can use!

(OFF: the Admiral can't post for some time...so I am acting CO of this vessel until the admiral is back)

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Hedford.jpg" border="0">

Trodin

Sir that last torpedo damaged nothing only ensign Delca from deck 2 fell down 2 levels in the turbolift he is alive but in sickbay.

I have some readings of their vessels they are armed with heavy weapons and specially shield system to work against the borg and more.
They said they lived in or near the Quantum Singularity Network they could have some kind of shield against species 8472 sir.

*On that moment a alarm went off on the bridge.*
We are 8 minutes until contact with the romulan station Sir.

Hedford

I see...we will wait 5 minuts and then we will pay a visit to our allies. Maybe they are to busy repairing their station.

OFF: I know that they are not responding, but I hope they will cooperate quickly. I have posted that they should. The mission would be better if they did http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=';)'>

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Hedford.jpg" border="0">

This is IRV Devoras. We can take a lot more. We are gonna give them a little surprise when they arrives...

Trodin

Formation 3 is breaking away and heading for us sir.
That means that 59 are heading for the station and us sir I don't thing the shields can hold that.
Sir we could make photonic shockwave's if we launch torpedoes and blow them up with our phasers.
That could destroy or disable a small amount of starships.

Goldar

of course its knight lets kick him in the ass again.
this time you made a big mistake.

Julian

Ahh major...good work.

Yes ofcourse I will take the bridge for now, try to get Admiral Nocturnus and the ambassador above in one piece!

*the admiral saw the major walking towards the turbolift and he was waiting for Mr Plechanow to join him*

EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Geert de heer

(Goldar and Trodin are CIB menbers now they are long gone)
M (Head of CIB)

Boris Plechanow

OFF: to Julian or Hedford
Pardok has left I'm tactical/security chief again?
Lt. Cmdr. Boris Plechanow
Tactical/Security Chief, U.S.S. Rivendell
Keep it locked, keep it hardcore. Roots 'n' phuture. Peace.

Nocturnus

Then you all have quite a bit of work to do wouldn't you say? http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Nocturnus

The ambassador wished to be part of hte negiations.
"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Nocturnus

*jumps back* and pulls out phaser.

neutralize.. and fires at janeway.

*as the lights come back on suddently* Nocturnus see's janeway on the floor looking dazed.

*holsters phaser* uhoh.

Umm Nocturnus to Julian, I kinda errm *cough* shot Janeway. You might want to come to astrometrics I mean sickbay and brinig hte doctor with you.

Nocturnus