• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

U.S.S. Evolution Mission 9: The Maviduli Crystal

Started by Randall Sanchez, January 28, 2005, 08:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randall Sanchez

"Ahh... routine physical exams. I have never liked them. Oh well, I might as well do it now and be over with it. Commander Vurak, you have the bridge."
*Sanchez gets up again and heads for sickbay, while rubbing the lump on his head still.*
"I hope the doctor won't notice that lump there..."
Captain Randall Sanchez
Captain USS Evolution
Avalon Division
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-sanchez.jpg" border="0">

Embries

*Embries then motions to Svensson to come near his console.*
"I think I've got it finally... While trying to find the schematics of the ship, I came across it... The last recorded logs. I'm accessing them now..."
*On a small screen in front of them, a distorted image appears of what turns out to be a male that has the same appearing as Embries. He is not Embries, but belongs to the same species without a doubt. He begins to speak, though his voice sounds distorted too.*
"I knew we shouldn't have taken this route... It's too risky. We don't even know for sure that we'll find an Erendir colony on the other side of the Galaxy Core, in the Gamma Quadrant. I told them bluntly, as I always do, that we had a good home on our colony right here in the Delta Quadrant. But they keep fearing the Na'jigat to find them and destroy this planet too, as they have destroyed our homeworld so long ago... The common sense of our superiors is clouded by fear, and they abandon reason and wisdom for anything that sounds safe... including a rumour of another colony in the Gamma Quadrant! Who says we'll be safer there? Who says the Na'jigat won't find us there? They're paranoid, they are! But I've got my orders, and I have to get this ship's crew and civilians safely to the New Worlds. I told them, we might as well enter the Galaxy Core and take the short way, but they found it too dangerous... As if the Na'jigat is any less dangerous out here, than in there! But there's nothing I can do about it, nor will they listen to me, and I have no choice but to set course to the Gamma Quadrant, and hope that our superiors were right after all."
*He looks around nervously.*
"They're hear, listening in on us... on our brains! The Na'jigat is always there, even when you think you're safe! I'm sure they know everything we're thinking and doing right now, and they're just planning the right move to attack us. But they'll be in for a surprise, because we still have the Maviduli Crystal, and they fear it so much, because they can't control it! Oh, what am I cheering about? The crystal will not seal our victory... If the Na'jigat attacks, we'll still be doomed, we're no match for them on our own. Only Validium would prove effective, but we all know why that's not an option... And Emrodel hasn't sent us any reports as of late either, or we could at least have had some anticipation of danger areas. But nothing... Well, I should finish this personal log file for now, and hope my superiors will never get their hands on it or they won't be very happy with me..."
*Suddenly, another Erendir, a younger male, approaches him and whispers something.*
"Sensors... unusual... Na'jigat... maybe..."
*The man in front jumps up in alarm.*
"What?!? Get the crystal! Now, get the crystal, I said! Hurry!"
*He abandons the screen, apparently forgetting entirely about the log file still running, but he can be seen in the distance still, and heard as well.*
"Where is the crystal? What do you mean you don't know? You fool! They're here!"
*Bright flashes of light blind the scene for a moment, and the ship seems to be in distress.*
"They're here! Find that crystal! What do you say...? Gallifreyans...? You can't be... They still...?"
*Another flash blinds the screen, and the log file ends.*
Major Embries
Chief Science Officer Avalon Station
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/id-embries.jpg" border="0">

Rikan

A volley of blue pulses fly from the Revox's plasma cannons, and smash against the shuttle's engines. A tractor beam then stretches from the Revox to the shuttle.

Spock

*Spock to VS*

Ill take care of the red alert and my lil XO blowing up the armory........

*Spock to Medbay*

I need a medical team down to the armory asap.....

OOC**Just waiting for Cloud to post!!!! darn it Luke get your butt on and post!!

Embries

*Embries enters the brig section, behind Sanchez and overhears his last words.*
"I think I can remedy that problem, captain. I apologize for coming in here uninvited, but I had that feeling again that told me the person who knows more, is very nearby. I believe this Dralian merchant is the person we are looking for indeed, but unfortunately not very willing to cooperate. I am no Vulcan, but I know their techniques. Where do you think they learned it from, if not from my people, many centuries ago? But I am actually capable of take it a step further, by mind melting with someone without having to touch the other person, as long as the other person is in the same room. It takes a large amount of telepathic concentration, but I think I can do it, and without any damaging or painful effects for the Dralian. With your permission, of course, captain and director."
Major Embries
Chief Science Officer Avalon Station
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/id-embries.jpg" border="0">

Sarnae

Sarnae gasped when she saw Vorlok pass-out. Even worse, she was unable to move and help him. The next thing she knows, she is being scooped up by the droid and carried to the sickbay? Well, supposedly the sickbay.

"Put me down" she squealed, just as they were arriving.

She grit her teeth as he told the Captain what happened. Although, she became rather amused as the Captain scolded him. 'Vorak..' she thought to herself 'Vorlok is the FLAG ADMIRALS son.. I never knew that..'

Anyway, the driod took off the bloody.. what was that word he used? Oh yes, devices.. and stepped away.

..a little while later, she heard Vorlok come to and grinned.

"So Sarnae......I hope you didnt take these devices as a way to harm you ?" She heard the droid say and scoffed at the remark. "oh no, not at ALL. It was only trying to electrocute me..." She muttered off, wondering if he understood sarcasm.

She notices the force-fields surronding her fall down and turns towards the captain with a smile. "What would we be doing in the holodeck?" (=

Sarnae
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v280/riveroftears/belannachild.jpg" border="0">

Peter Svensson

*Svensson gets up and approaches the captain again.*
"Finally! Now that matter is settled, can we FINALLY draw our attention to the actual mission again?  We are well running out of time!"
You will be judged, the way you judge...
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Svensson.gif" border="0">

Kelli Lauren

(OFF: Well, someone neds to be shooting right now, whether it be you or some of the other warbirds.)
Commander Kelli Lauren
Executive Officer
U.S.S. Evolution - NCC-14320-A

Kelli Lauren

(OFF: Sorry, but the thing is you aren't supposed to be so helpful. The plan was that you are still shooting, and that someone comes to save the Evolution. Coalition commanders aren't like Imperial commanders. The Coalition HATES the Federation, that's why they left the Empire in the first place. They despise that the Empire is getting friendly with Starfleet.)
Commander Kelli Lauren
Executive Officer

KHa Var

Officer: "Captain, our weapons are dissabled! The cloak is severly damaged and the shields are fading fast!"

*On the view screen, KHa'Var sees the fighters being destroyed.*

It is a very good day to die.  Prepair for hand to hand combat!  They may be boarding soon, so make them pay highly for each life that they take! Let them take no prisioners and take no prisoners!

*She turns to look at Vorak, her mate.*

I could think of no better way to die than fighting with you at my side, Vorak!  It will be a great honour and will not be forgotten by our enemies!
-"Duj tlvoqtaH"
-(Always trust your instincts.)
http://www.foederationsdatenbank.de/fdb/personen/bilder/kurak.gif" border="0">

Kelli Lauren

Lauren whispers across the comm-line. "I'm getting the schematics now, Director. Lauren out." She points to a diagram on the tricorder screen. There seems to be a ventilation shaft here. If we can sneak through it, we can snipe a few of the Romulans out before the notice us, and dispatch with the rest the old-fashioned way."

Suddenly, a message comes through on Lauren's commbadge. "Commander we need directions to your location immediatly. It is urgent that we see Embries. I will explain to you the details as soon as we get there."

She frantically whispers across the channel. "Keep it down! I'm not anywhere near the Major right now. I'll send you the schematics of the  ship in a moment, but stay put for now. We don't need the Romulans finding out we're onboard."

Commander Kelli Lauren
Executive Officer

Nonir

"Shall I prepare an away team to send over to the ship and imvestigate?"
Robert Nonir
Lieutenant
Cheif Operations and Cheif Helm
Uss Iroquois
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/branson.jpg" border="0">

Peter Svensson

"Ignore the hails of the Romulan ship. And stand by on my mark!"
You will be judged, the way you judge...
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Svensson.gif" border="0">

KHa Var

*On the Vor'Cha Kahless, an officer shouts to KHa'Var.*

Officer: "Captain, we are aproaching three different vessels.  We have Identified one of the vessels to be a StarFleet ship."

"Battle stations!  Bring the weapons systems online!"

Officer: "Weapons are online, awaiting orders, captain!"

"Are there any other ships in the vicinity?"

Officer: "Negative, M'Lady."

"Drop the cloak! Prepair to fire."

*The Vor'Cha Kahless, armed and ready to fire, slowly becomes visible as the cloak fades away.*

-"Duj tlvoqtaH"
-(Always trust your instincts.)
http://www.foederationsdatenbank.de/fdb/personen/bilder/kurak.gif" border="0">

Kelli Lauren

"Yes, sir. We've got shields, weapons, and most of the structural damage has been repaired. The starboard warp coils are still damaged, so we can only make warp 6."
Commander Kelli Lauren
Executive Officer