• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

U.S.S. Evolution Mission 9: The Maviduli Crystal

Started by Randall Sanchez, January 28, 2005, 08:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ftima

*ftima walks from sickbay to her cabin, suddenly she sees cmd VS.*

Excuse me sir, can i ask you something? as you have been much longer around humans then i have, maybe you know something more about there habits.

*ftima turns a little red*
I would like to know how show humans there affection for another, how do they show they would like to have a closer connection with another. You know what i mean.

I....i.....its for a research:embarrassed:

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Ftima.jpg" border="0">

Peter Svensson

"Believe me, we have every reason to assume that they are very much a sentient life form, intent on destroying everything in their path in return for any energy they can draw. Less than a year ago, Starphoenix Base was devastated by their attack, or did you forget about that already? Their attack was well controlled and thought out, and even if this life form acts on pure instinct only, it is a very intelligent instinct. They form a threat that could destroy every form of life in the entire known galaxy and beyond. We believed that the Dominion were powerful, that the Borg was almost invincable and that Species 8472 would utterly destroy us. But our forces combined with all these, would likely not even be sufficient to defeat this life form."
You will be judged, the way you judge...
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Svensson.gif" border="0">

Spock

OOC* I hope im a very competant officer or else I wouldnt have gotten the position as cheif engineer!......

Oh and Vurak......HK47 doesnt have a room unless you made quarters available to him with certian droid needs in his room.....otherwise his room in engineering near his recharge station he has set up.......

ON**.....Is there anything else you wish of me Captian ?.........I would like to of course try and get to learn more about HK47s techniology level so we can of course not go threw this ordeal again?.........

Also I think it would be a good idea to attempt to turn one of the spare guest quarters into a room for HK so he can be put somewhere besides engineering.......I think i can rig up something to make his stay more enjoyable if thats possible for a droid ?........he can be on house arrest then........Im pretty sure I can set up some sorta power station that feeds off the rest of the ships power relays........so he can go there to recharge ?...........

and I think hes still in engineering but once your done here........I know hes a droid and all but it would be a good thing if you told him what you were going to do with him.......I think hes worried to an extent if thats possible........I think he thinks hes going to be turned into scrap metal..........

HK47

What i did a few days ago was out of place but i wont admit i was wrong..............We mentally challenged ppl have a short and i do mean SHORT! fuses with certian ppl and even shorter uises with ppl trying to make us do something we dont want to do.........so the more you push tghe more ill push right back even harder..........so when dealing with me think before you leap.....\

and another thing we mentally diwsabled ppl HATE!!!!! @$$e$............Peter!.........im going to leacve and cool down a lil more............and another thing..............I can be VERY! defensive rather quicklyu so think beofre you do anything concerningme..........please..........Good day

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a318/admiralkarelia/HK47.jpg" border="0">

Embries

"Don't jump to conclusions too quick. I studied what remains of information we could recover from the databank of that Erendir ship, and from what I could gather, their colony was well hidden, as to avoid being detected by the Na'jigat. Seeing that we are closer to the Galaxy Core, and thus more at risk to be attacked by the Na'jigat, their hiding system must be very sophisticated."
*He taps the controls of his panel.*
"No life signs can be detected with a first scan. But that doesn't mean they're not out there... Scanners register a large amount of thalium on the planet, that interferes with any kind of sensors, but that can't be the only thing, or else the Na'jigat would long have discovered them. Let me do a more detailed sensor scan..."
*He tapes a few more buttons, waits some long, silent moments, and then looks up.*
"Got it... I'm able to scan faint particles of what appears to be a mixed form of invidium and jakmanite. It exists naturally in oxygen, but it maybe that this is used to form a shield, that in combination with the thalium would do a good job at also blocking telepathic energy, such as the Na'jigat uses. Although they probably also use Validium as well. Let's see if I can reconfigure our sensors to penetrate their shield..."
*He taps several buttons, mumbles something, continues working on his panel, and then looks up.*
"I think I've got it. I'm scanning definite life signs! There's more than just a barren planet out there, I'm scanning a natural and oxygen environment as can be found on a Class M planet, and something what appears to be a city with humanoid life forms, most likely Erendir... Coming on screen now."
*The screen displays what appears to be a green spot on the planet, then magnifies to display tiny structures, indicating a city.*
"There they are..."
Major Embries
Chief Science Officer Avalon Station
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/id-embries.jpg" border="0">

Morgan Freeman

"Aye Aye Captain.   I will prepare the transfer in a moment.  I will also inspect the torpedo holding racks to make sure everything is ok for transfer and then we can transport them all at once. "

Morgan Heads off to the torpedo storage room and examines all 25 torpedo racks and places small transponders on each one.
"Computer connect to the Rivendell acess code Freeman 17AlphaEcho373"

Connection established

"Initiate Photon Torpedo transfer quantity 25 torpedo's."
An alarm begins to sound on both ships.  Alert, Heavy weapons transfer in progress.  Helm and tactical controls have been syncronized between U.S.S. Rivendell and U.S.S. Evolution Computer control will remain in effect until the transfer is complete.

Transfer ready at confirmation.

"Computer complete the transfer"

*The transporters activate on the rivendell and beam 25 torpedo's into the transponder enhanced racks on the Evolution

Transfer Complete.  All command Systems are restored to normal control.

=A= Freeman to Taurik =A=
Transfer complete.  They are fully loaded.
=A= Freeman out =A=
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/Jedi1701/MorganBanner.jpg" border="0">

The more they overthink the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain.   - Scotty

Randall Sanchez

*The ship is still shaking around.*
"Ah, Mr. Spock, you never told me you had a daughter. Not that I didn't know, of course, I usually read each officer's profile before I have them transferred to my ship. But as you can see..."
*The ship rocks violently again.*
"As you can see, we're still in the middle of a battle here, so maybe this is not the right time. It's fine with me that Ms. Kassie transfers to the U.S.S. Rivendell, but you'll first have to get Captain Taurik's permission for that too."
*Another panel explodes, and catches fire.*
"Fire extinguishers! Switch to auxilliary power!"
Captain Randall Sanchez
Captain USS Evolution
Avalon Division
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-sanchez.jpg" border="0">

Quarval

*Under confinement in her cramped quarters, Quarval is still muttering about her bad luck.  A little borred and curious, Quarval looks around the room for items that she might be able to sell, when this whole ordeal is over with.*

"Ah, what is this!"

*Quarval has discovered the replicator.  She plays around with it, figuring out how it "works".  Quarval soon has a banquet feest before her.*

"This could acctually turn my luck around!  I could buy a new top class ship, and have my own welthy company!!!!!"

*She gets to work on dismantaling the unit with what she has available, while making mental notes on how to put it back together.*

What is mine is mine, and what is yours is also mine.

Peter Svensson

*Svensson sighs.*
"Typical Starfleet. Very well then, Ms. Lauren, join us as well in the transporter room, after you have picked up Quarval from the secured quarters."
*Svensson leaves the bridge, followed by Embries and Zayan.*

(Edited by Peter Svensson at 5:36 pm on Mar. 1, 2005)

You will be judged, the way you judge...
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Svensson.gif" border="0">

ftima

OFF: Thank you

(Edited by ftima at 8:39 pm on Oct. 21, 2004)

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Ftima.jpg" border="0">

Emrodel

*Back on the bridge Emrodel looks at Embries.  She thinks about the events that had transpired.*

"It was not something I said, was it?"

*Then Emrodel senses unease and a great disturbance among a large group of the crewmembers.*

"We should get going Embries, if we are to find out who this intruder is.  Come on, I think they have it cornered."

*She walks over to the turbolift and waits for Embries.*

"Are you coming or not.  I don't have a problem going alone."

"...time is a companion who goes with us on the journey that reminds us to cherish every moment because they'll never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we live it..."--Captain Jean Luc Picard

Embries

*Embries turns to Engaladh.*
"I have been away from my duties for too long. I'm sorry that our meeting has to be this short. Maybe I can convince you to visit me at Avalon Station sometimes?"
Major Embries
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/id-embries.jpg" border="0">

HK47

OOC**Well I just Condridicted myself with the devices......HK47 doesnt take them off HK has a reason for them being there aside from having a way to keep them out of trouble....So he doesnt remove them they just remain cloaked....Otherwise they dont harm Sarnae or Vorlok http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'> They are just THERE?!

ON**

*HK47 reboots himself and activates his outter shield with another shield around himself and unplugs from the computer*

I think I have a new respect for children Capt......Just if there is a next time Please.......Tell me when im going to be baby sitting.......I have reprogramed my weapons to non lethal projectiles........while the children are around......................

*stands in guard mode and activates a communicator with Sarnae to hold a lil discussion*

So Sarnae......I hope you didnt take these devices as a way to harm you ?

OOC2**.....Dont ask.....The devices are communicators.....as well....They sense brain patterns and sends them to HK47s cpu so he can hold conversations without actually talking to anyone.....Sorta like a betazoid thing except that the device senses what ppl are thinking.........Kinda like a Lie detector but more versatile :P

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a318/admiralkarelia/HK47.jpg" border="0">

Quarval

*She steps out of the cell rubbing her arms.*

"So where will I be staying and when do I get a decent meal?"

What is mine is mine, and what is yours is also mine.

Embries

"Science reports everything under control. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go and do something."
*He leaves the bridge and meets up with Emrodel, who was still waiting to talk to him.*
Major Embries