• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

U.S.S. Evolution Mission 9: The Maviduli Crystal

Started by Randall Sanchez, January 28, 2005, 08:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vorlok

well, I'd like to stay but I dont think I have a choice really. if she says come I have to come.
Mischief is my name, Mischief is my game.
http://users.bigpond.net.au/Avaon/Vorlok.JPG" border="0">

Embries

*Suddenly, a panel and small screen flare to life.*
"I don't think so, sir. From what I can see, this ship was indeed abandoned. But I'd like to find out why. I'm looking for any log files I can find, as the language they're written in, seem familiar to me as well. "
*He looks at Svensson.*
"My whole life, I have lived with the thought that I was the only one left of my species. That all had been exterminated, long ago, aside from me. But this ship doesn't seem to be abandoned that long ago at all, so maybe I'm not alone after all. Maybe the log files in this computer, are the key to find out what happened to the others who escaped the destruction of my homeworld."
Major Embries
Chief Science Officer Avalon Station
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/id-embries.jpg" border="0">

Kelli Lauren

"He mentioned it to me earlier, Captain, but I didn't wanna approve or deny his request without your input."
Commander Kelli Lauren
Executive Officer
U.S.S. Evolution - NCC-14320-A

Marcet

*Communications in the Dark Passage weren't easy, but as the USS Evolution was within reach of Vontak Nor, Marcet found it necessary and possible to contact them*

//Gul Marcet to USS Evolution//
"Captain Sanchez, welcome...welcome..you are right on schedule! It's good to see and hear something of our allies again. But don't let me make this a long transmission, the final thing I would like to say is that you are cleared for docking at pylon 2. Until soon.
                       // Marcet out //

I Wish to be part of the Union

Randall Sanchez

OFF: I agree with Lauren. HK47, your Droid idea and profile is very original and interesting, but just don't take it too far. Keep it credible. I know we have discussed this before over and over again by email, but when it becomes a problem for other RPG players as well, something needs to be done. Everyone is entitled to have as much fun RPG'ing as you.
Just compare to the series... In TOS Spock is definitely a "very strong" humanoid, and no human can overthrow him, really. Yet, Spock is overthrown by other forces several times. In TNG, we have Data and Worf. Both very strong physiology, yet powerless in several events. In DS9 we have Odo, apparently invincible because of his shape-shifting abilities... yet powerless against several things. And in Voyager it is doubtless the EMH Doctor and Seven of Nine. Even in Star Wars, the so-powerful Jedi and the Force cannot prevail when their enemy is to numerous.
Now let's go back to TNG and Data... Although you are a Droid, and he is an Android, both have one thing in common: your "database" has the knowledge of alot more than any human would. You have a strong physiology and you can take over any task in any department if asked. Yet, Data does not. He restricts himself to what is asked and ordered of him. If that is the science station, then the science station it is. If it is engineering, then Engineering it is. But I've never seen Data jump from one station to the other to do everything, just because "he can do it better than the human serving that position can". Sanchez assigned you to helm. So helm it is. Not security, not medical, but helm. And IF you are security, then Kelli Lauren is your superior officer in the first place - according to chain of command.
I have explained you before: we have a crew that has a fine bond together, this ship prevails in its missions not by strength of arms and advanced technology, but because of the crew that works together so well. I will not have that jeopardized, so I ask you for the last time to stop overwhelming the entire storyline with the Droid, but learn to know your place and boundaries with it (Data does not overwhelm the entire TNG series either, it's still about Picard, Riker, Crusher and La Forge too).
And I will have no arguments on this again - if a post is out of line next time, it'll be deleted without warning. I have no problems with the HK47 Droid, but if you want to play him, you'll have to follow Starfleet rules. And that is final.
Ok, back to the show now...

"Mr. HK47, as I said, I do not need any security. And if you really want to look over my safety, then I suggest you request to join Ms. Lauren's security team, and follow her orders as your direct commanding officer. Is that understood?"

Captain Randall Sanchez
Captain USS Evolution
Avalon Division
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-sanchez.jpg" border="0">

Bryan Hannah

Commander Vurak appears on the Sickbay floor a moment later. Hannah hoists him up onto the biobed, and begins inserting an oxygen probe into his chect, and hooking up various life support systems to him. A long tone begins to go off from one of the devices.

"Nurse, he's going into cortical shock!" Hannah attaches a neural stimulator to Vurak's forehead. "One pulse, 20 millijoules!"

Nurse: "Yes, doctor!"

Vurak's entire body spasms with the shock.

"No effect! Again!"

Vurak once again writhes from the electrical shock.

"Again!!!"

Vurak jolts once more.

Hannah slowly reaches over and turns off the cortical monitor. "Computer... log time of death... 1729 hours. Nurse... take this body to the morgue..."

Hannah walks slowly to his office and slumps in his chair.

(OFF: Don't worry though, since you're a Vulcan, there are ways to get you back.)

Lt. Cmdr. Bryan Hannah
Chief Medical Officer
USS Evolution

Emrodel

*Emrodel looks at Engaladh.*

I am sorry but I will not be staying.  I will stay in contact with you though.  If there is one of our people with this Starfleet who knows how many others are around?  No I must continue my mission to seek out others.  I need to go now with them, fairwell my old friend!

*Emrodel runs to the shuttle and enters as they are getting ready to take off.*
"...time is a companion who goes with us on the journey that reminds us to cherish every moment because they'll never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we live it..."--Captain Jean Luc Picard

Maxium Taylor

*nods at the cheif*
"Captian I was not fully breifed on this situation. I get the felling that every one else knows more about it and I'd like to know more about this Situation, Sir" Taylor asked the Captain.
Max Taylor

Kelli Lauren

"I understand that, Major, but if we don't deal with these Romulans, they will most likely damage, destroy, or steal anything that is here to find, if not the ship itself."
Commander Kelli Lauren
Executive Officer
U.S.S. Evolution - NCC-14320-A

Morgan Freeman

Off:  Thanks.   Can you beleive it, I have to work today?   Fun for me.  http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/borg3.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':borg3:'>
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/Jedi1701/MorganBanner.jpg" border="0">

The more they overthink the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain.   - Scotty

Maxium Taylor

OFF:I know that know sorry people im really dull and I was typing fast
Max Taylor

ftima

Thank you lt.cmd. i hope you wont spent all youre time on this scientist :wink:

*the moment Thomas jackson walks out Aaron Cloud walks in*

lt. please to meet you i hope you like it here as much as i do. Ok ik like to run some tests on you to make sure you as healthy as a fish.

*ftima runs her test*

As healthy as you can be, off to duty lieutant.

=A=ftima for the cmd VS=A= cmd i am happy to let you know that youre new lieutant is healthy=ftima out=

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Ftima.jpg" border="0">

Thomas Jackson

*Jackson returns to the bridge, and resumes running diagnostics on the science board.*

I'm cleared medically, Commander. Guess I can get back to work.

http://www.g4-hosting.net/~force198/ID-Jackson" border="0">

ftima

*Ftima turns to HK47* With all respect I think you overreacted, I will take the children to the holodeck as soon as you take off these torture tools of you. I can not give them a good time if these devices are still on them. It will spoil the fun, if they are every second aware of the pain you gave them.

Dr. Hannah I will take the children to the holodeck, i think you are here more needed then I. It will not take very long before the cmd will wake i hope. And if he does youre knowledge is been needed here.

*Ftima turns to the captain*
I have a nice program in mind to entertain the children, but i really insist HK47 takes off the devices.

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Ftima.jpg" border="0">

Morgan Freeman

*Ariving on the bridge Freeman looks around for the tactical officer, upon not seeing one turns to Mr. Spock.*
"Sir, we need to install the new control junction into the tactical station before the new emitter arrays can be used.  I can do that now if you would like and if it won't bother your tactical officer"
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/Jedi1701/MorganBanner.jpg" border="0">

The more they overthink the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain.   - Scotty