• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

USS Evolution Mission 14: The Last Flight

Started by Randall Sanchez, April 20, 2006, 10:24:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelli Lauren

"Aye."

Kelli taps a short sequence on the LCARS console, and a melodic whistle signifies her success.

"Channel open, sir."
Commander Kelli Lauren
Executive Officer
U.S.S. Evolution - NCC-14320-A

Spock

"Very well, But Wallace you better not touch my tools.  Lets go."

*With that Wallace and Spock leaves the bridge to do there captians bidding*

Jesse Nofftz

<Secuirty to the Bridge, on the double>

Jesse makes his way to the now visible operative, but before he can reach him the operative swiftly knocks the khala from captain Taurik's hand and knocks him backwards. He draws a disruptor and points it at Taurik.

But before he can fire, Jesse charges forward and tackles the operative head on slamming him into the bulkhead. He then throws him to the ground puts his knee between the man's shoulder blades, draws his phaser and points it at the operative's head shouting " Move one muscle and I will turn your head into mush!!"
Lt. Jesse Nofftz
Assistant Cheif of Security
USS. Evolution

Randall Sanchez

*Sanchez thinks and sighs deeply.*
"I won't fire on the Rivendell... I just can't. We need the Evolution in one piece when we arrive at Loxius, and we can't have another encounter along the way, the ship is in no shape for that. The shuttles might work, but the question is... do we still have enough shuttles on board? Or have they already been removed at Avalon Station?"
Captain Randall Sanchez
Captain USS Evolution
Avalon Division
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-sanchez.jpg" border="0">

Blaze

<<I apologize my entrance was sorta messed up http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>, I was to remain hidden until the surface but its all well and good.  Blaze will accompany the ground forces>>

"I agree, lets get the destroying going along." Blaze said with a happy sneer.

Randall Sanchez

*Sanchez feels all hopes for a happy ending slide away.*

=^= Sanchez to Burma =^=
Then we'll never be on time. Zayan will long be dead by the time all the Loxian Government forces are defeated in space. Not even with our ships can we defeat them fast enough, if at all. Is all hope to rescue Zayan utterly lost?
=^= Sanchez out =^=
Captain Randall Sanchez
Captain USS Evolution
Avalon Division
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-sanchez.jpg" border="0">

Nonir

OCC: Spock.. I only grabbed a phaser array and a LONG RANGE SCANNER. No cloaks were ever mentioned when I went to the cargo bay.
Robert Nonir
Lieutenant
Cheif Operations and Cheif Helm
Uss Iroquois
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/branson.jpg" border="0">

Morga Harf

It is Okay Commander Lauren. they are going ot make the return of the Captains easier.

Okay Commander you have 41 torpedos do your best. Commander Wallace I want some kind of focused beam weapon made from our deflector.
Lieutenant Commander Morga Harf
USS Evolution.
First Officer.

Vorak

=^= Avalon Station to U.S.S. Evolution =^=
This is Flag Admiral Vorak. Mr. Sanchez, I know you are on the ship and that you are able to hear me. I order you to turn the ship around and return it to docking bay 1 immediately. Respond, Mr. Sanchez. Again, I order you to turn the ship around immediately, or we will use force to make sure you do.
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Kelli Lauren

(OFF: I thought it would take longer, but whatever...)

Tactical begins to beep sharply, and Kelli moves to that screen to check on it. Her jaw drops.

"Sir, we've got a ship in pursuit, high warp. It's the Rivendell, sir."
Commander Kelli Lauren
Executive Officer

Blaze

"Im more worried about if we get into a fight in there, You get the Quantom detonators ?, from those scans the Rivendell took it will take those detonators to take out the power.  You take the gear, ill pack the weapons.  Now get over there and get my the Vehicle padd.  Should be on the top shelf.  Just incase we need to take control of one of there vehicles.  Get the Compression rifles from over there, hand phasers, disruptors.  You know how to lock pick a door ?.  From those scans they took the doors will probly be tripple encrypted.  Make sure you get enough of the small explosives to make a door if needed.  Now lets see what entrances you found for us.  Where will you be landing us ?."

Baphomet

OOC: Only if she is in a Shuttle, any personnel in Escape Pods will be on the Rivendell now.
Airis has not posted in the "Revolt on Loxius" thread yet though.

Kelli Lauren

"Aye! Shields are at full, weapons are at the ready! I've got eleven photon torpedoes ready to fire on your command."
Commander Kelli Lauren
Executive Officer

Nonir

"Ok, ill see what i can do..."

*He sighs and picks up a PADD the was sitting on a crate and he looks at it as if he were working. He walks by the guards nervously. They look at him and then continue with there convorsation. He approaches the scanner and places the beacon and taps is badge.*

"NOW!"
Robert Nonir
Lieutenant
Cheif Operations and Cheif Helm
Uss Iroquois
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/branson.jpg" border="0">

Spock

OOC**Sassy arent we :P, hows does kelli feel about dating the oposite race :P theres a heart of gold somewhere under that exterior of yours :P

IC**

"We are of the same rank, Maam, you just happen to have more command experience on the bridge then me, thats all."

<Leans in close and whispers near Kelli's ear>

"No hard feelings i hope commander.  I preffer not to be on your bad side."

OOC2**I was so tempted to hit on you kelli :P tho i didnt want to be smacked around for disconduct :P