• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

USS Evolution Mission 14: The Last Flight

Started by Randall Sanchez, April 20, 2006, 10:24:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spock

=^= Captain, I can give you max warp, and we can still do the needle in the hay stack plan with the warp probes we have on board, and have them match our own ionized trail. =^=

William Wallace

Walking onto the bridge in a fashion having just been woken and in civilian clothes I make my way to science. after fiddiling the scensors both on board and also on the station I masked up a problem with the warp core.

"Captain there is a problem down in engineering sir. I am getting some strange readings from our warp field emitters  captain. I may be showing a problem with teh core."
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Randall Sanchez

"I don't think running will help things any further at this point. Open a channel to the Rivendell."

=^= Evolution to Rivendell =^=
Captain Taurik, my old friend, it is good to see you again, allbeit not in the best circumstances this time. We have worked together for a long time, and I think you know me quite well. Do you think I would do what I am doing now, if it weren't for a really damn good reason? I know you have your Starfleet order, and I understand you need to follow them, but for the sake of our old friendship, could you listen to my story first before you take any action?
Captain Randall Sanchez
Captain USS Evolution
Avalon Division
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-sanchez.jpg" border="0">

Randall Sanchez

*Sanchez smiles.*

=^= Sanchez to Enoch =^=
Thanks for your help. One day I'll buy you a drink, that is after I've done my time in the brig when all this is over.
=^= Sanchez out =^=
Captain Randall Sanchez
Captain USS Evolution
Avalon Division
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-sanchez.jpg" border="0">

Baphomet

=A=VSS Kelata to USS Evolution=A=

"Captain Sanchez, I am ready and waiting, sir."

=A=Kelata out=A=

Kelli Lauren

"Are you sure about this raid, Captain? It's one thing to steal the ship, that doesn't hurt anyone. But we're about to raid Starbase Avalon, and that will most likely entail shooting at Starfleet security officers. You can imagine how that would make me uncomfortable..."
Commander Kelli Lauren
Executive Officer
U.S.S. Evolution - NCC-14320-A

Roland Burma

=^= Burma to Sanchez =^=
Pregnant, you say? How things can turn, and to say that once long ago you were the first to badmouth the Loxian race. I am happy to hear that you think otherwise of them, and have gotten to know them from another point of view... and in Zayan's case, very well might I add.

So you stole the Evolution? And you're here against the orders of Starfleet? Man, you'll be in trouble, but I would have done the same thing if I had been in your position.

Now to come to business, getting past the lines of the Loxian government ships that surround Loxius, will be extremely difficult. They have deployed every type of technology they ever developed, to oppose us. None of our forces have yet been able to get past their lines and reach the planet without being utterly destroyed. It seems we need to defeat them in space first, before we can reach the planet. And from the looks of it, that may yet take awhile.
=^= Burma out =^=
The Messiah of the Loxian Exiles

Randall Sanchez

"On the contrary, Mr. Spock, he will be the eyes of your back while you work on repairs. He can look out for any station personnell that might suspect something, so you can work faster on repairs without having to worry about that too."
Captain Randall Sanchez
Captain USS Evolution
Avalon Division

Kelli Lauren

"Fine. But don't think I won't shut the engines right down if you push it, sir. Getting there quicker isn't worth the risk."
Commander Kelli Lauren
Executive Officer

Randall Sanchez

"Sounds good, Mr. Nonir, go ahead, but remember we don't have time on our side. And Ms. Lauren, the A.I. has become unstable and was removed from the ship's systems. For as far as I know, it's taken to the engineering department of the station for a complete check-up and repair of damaged systems, and I guess they'll implement it into some other ship afterwards."
Captain Randall Sanchez
Captain USS Evolution
Avalon Division

Peter Brown

ooc: if you whant, you can ask me as rd in Command of Avalon Div i would have the codes to, open the doors
Postion: Avalon Division 3rd In command
Ship/Station:Avalon Division
----------------------------------------------------------------
<SERVICE RECORD ON PROFILE>

Taurik

During this exchange of violence, Taurik stands, holds his hand out, and his khala lands softly against his palm.

"You could simply ask to help us. I am inclined to believe you cannot be trusted, considering you found it prudent to infiltrate our vessel and eavesdrop on a conversation meant only for us, and claim you were doing it to help us. I fail to see your logic."
Captain Taurik
Commanding Officer
U.S.S. Rivendell - NCC-84540-B

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/starfleetcross.gif" border="0">http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/redcrest.gif" border="0">
Master of the Gallifreyan Order
Member of the Gallifreyan Sentinel Caste

Randall Sanchez

*Sanchez smiles.*

=^= Sanchez to Burma =^=
I knew I should have expected you to show up again sooner or later, although it's been a long time since I saw you. I am happy to see you are well, and though I had expected some Loxian general to answer my call, I am happy to know we will be working together.

Now as for Zayan... well, how do I say this... She is pregnant... of me. So if they execute her, they will not only kill her, but the baby too... or who knows what cruelty they have planned for the unborn child. And I'm here to prevent that. I stole my very own ship against the orders of the admirals, to come here and do that. Once this is over, I will return to Avalon Station and turn myself in to the Starfleet authorities and have them decide about my fate in trial. So who knows, I may have to apply for a position in your Loxian fleet afterwards.

*Sanchez grins.*

But seriously, we don't have much time to save Zayan and the baby, we must find a way to get by the Loxian Government forces, and reach the planet... and find where they are holding her captive.
=^= Sanchez out =^=
Captain Randall Sanchez
Captain USS Evolution
Avalon Division

Kelli Lauren

The dreadful realization hits Kelli like a ton of bricks. The man she loves is sacrificing his life, and she will never see him again.

"No. No! NO!" She slams her fist against the viewport, in which she can see the Evolution slowly changing course. "NO! You can't do this! Bryan!"

She collapses in her hysteria, caring not that she is making such an outburst in the company of several others, none of which are the person she is really speaking to. She speaks again, toward the viewport, with a crushed calmness and tears streaming down her face, "I love you, Bryan."

Falling against the wall and slumping to the floor, Kelli added, "I was never even able to tell him goodbye..."
Commander Kelli Lauren
Executive Officer

Spock

OOC**For future reference, ANYTHING! that has to deal with making things, or anything that is technical is Engineerings job, NOT! science department, get your departments a lil more tidy up harf cuz you got the 2 confused.