• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 8: The Battle of Avalon

Started by Vorak, January 24, 2006, 10:32:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taurik

(OFF: If you plan on installing the Shift Drive on the Rivendell, we need to make sure it's only a last-resort option, as it makes things a little too easy.)
Captain Taurik
Commanding Officer
U.S.S. Rivendell - NCC-84540-B

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/starfleetcross.gif" border="0">http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/redcrest.gif" border="0">
Master of the Gallifreyan Order
Member of the Gallifreyan Sentinel Caste

Baphomet

OOC: Then Captain Taurik, on behalf of the crew of the USS Rivendell, we wish you a happy resolution to  your personal problems and an exspeditious return, for what is a ship without her Captain.
Live Long and Prosper. (If you need to talk to anyone, I can double as ships Counsellor http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':D'> )

Trekertrev

Jack sits at the helm saying a quick thanks to the officer that had vacated the seat and preps the helm for his first battle. He had thought that he would just be mostly sitting there while the people with mental powers did most of the work but the arival of the ships mibht just give him some action after all.
Live by the bat'leth, die by the phaser

Baphomet

Baphomet powered up the Zero Point Energy converter, when it reached Critical energy cohesion, she powered up the Shift-Drive.

Fighter Computer: All systems functioning within normal parameters.

Baphomet and Morgan heard the Admirals transmission over the, still open, Commlink.

"The Rivendell will not make it in time, shall we take the Scorpion out, sir?"

Richard Ransom

==^== Essex top Rivendail this is Admiral Ransom Both me and Lt.General Newberry have a Plan both the Essex and Nightwalker will move into postion in fireing range of the Na;jat ships and fire a specical Type of Torpeto that will open a rift in null Space that there could be a chance the these Friends of the Na;jat will be compremised and sucked into the Rift so being we will only have the Na;jat to contend with I await confrmation Admiral Ransom out==^==
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Baphomet

"The logical thing to do Lieutenant is withdraw, but the less logical course of action is to rebuild and fortify the bases."

Baphomet thought for a moment...

"Also I have a proposition, for all vessels and Space stations to be upgraded with the Shift-Drive and reactors to be decommisioned in favor of the Zero Point Energy converter...but that is only logical."

Morgan Freeman

Freeman arrives on the bridge

"Commander Baphomet, I have been doing some calculations on your shift jump plan and I beleive it may need some tweeking.
The drive system using a hyper accelerated anti-energy partical to acheive Null space travel corret?
Well if we just flast them with it they will recover quickly, however if we encase the fleet and the station in a field created from these particles we should pull a houdini on the Na'jigat.  
The schematics are on this padd.  Please review them and let me know what you think."

Freeman hands the padd over to Baphomet which indicates a configuration utilizing the main deflector on each vessel in the fleet.  

"As for the human variable, the Gallifreyan can hid our energy patterns from the Na'jigat.  Then we take section 3 of the Rivendell, your shuttle, and the scorpian out with energy signitures to account for the fleet and the station and, in theory, at the least the Na'jigat will beleive we are moving the station."
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/Jedi1701/MorganBanner.jpg" border="0">

The more they overthink the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain.   - Scotty

Baphomet

Baphomet tryed to hide a sigh of relief but it didn't turn out like that, *Note to self, meditate for a longer period of time tonight*.

"The attraction is mutual Morgan and I will be honored to show you the schematics for both the Zero Point Energy converter and the Shift-Drive.
It is my, for lack of a better adjective, hope that the ZPE Converter is placed on every Starship and Shuttle in Expansion Fleet.
Your Scorpion Attack Fighter, will be quite appropriate.

On a more personal note, would you be interested in having dinner in my quarters tonight, say 19-30 hours.
There is a flagon of Romulan Ale in my shuttle, that has been there since my work with the V'Shar.
If that is not being to forward as you say "Not beating around the bush."

Rasmain

*Rasmain enters the bridge, and saw Captain Taurik in his chair*

"Good day Captain, I'm totally settled now. I must say that this ship is even more impressive then I had thought..."
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Rasmain.jpg" border="0">

Richard Brown

Lieutennent Brown Enters the Bridge and Starts to work repiar the Rivendale systems
Name: Richard Brown
Poston:Cheif Tatical/Secuitery Officer
Station:U.S.S Normandy

Taurik

"I will make sure of it, Commander."
Captain Taurik
Commanding Officer
U.S.S. Rivendell - NCC-84540-B

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/starfleetcross.gif" border="0">http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/redcrest.gif" border="0">
Master of the Gallifreyan Order
Member of the Gallifreyan Sentinel Caste

Richard Ransom

Mr.Mattews, communcate with the other sections and standby to engage slip-drive

Red Alert

*Kaxaons shounded*

Richard Ransom

Fleet Admiral Ransom was on the Bridge of the RivenDell  he was sitting in the Vacent First Officers Chair
*he look at the viewscreen and looked at were the Na;jat used to be and he saw a hull of a Soverigen Class Vessel which was distroyed as there wer;nt any Soverigen Class vessels at the battle
Crewman: Sir, I looked at the Redrey for that Vessel its the Windsor Sir

May God there were a crew of 750 plus 350 Secuitey Forces From Starbase 12 my Brother was in Command he was the only Captian at SB12 she was going to check to see if they were;nt any more Na;jat COming

Crewman what is the total Crew from the Essex we got 875 Sir and the Rest is on Avalon.

Ferando ONeil

Well Commander working as I do with bugs and other paracites in the body and occassionally outisde the body to find out what will kill them or at least make them retreat to the point of not killing something. I need to find something that will make them do that. In the twentith Century sir Doctors discovered something that did that. It was Penicillin but unfortunately sir they over used it on many bugs. Those bugs mutated to be immune to Penicillin, so I suppose my best information is find something that makes the cloud that we fight with increasing regulatiry now is find a few things that make it retreat and use them on a short term rotating basis.
http://venus.walagata.com/w/argonath2/idoneil.jpg" border="0">

Baphomet

OOC: Well Morgan Freeman and I have taken my Shuttle to Frontier Station, we did try to dock there with the Rivendell but the stations computer, which has been taken over by some sort of bio-energy entity tried to destroy the Rivendell.
I engaged the Rivendell's Shiftdrive (even though it is powered by an Antimatter/Matter reactor, you can make a 1 light year jump) and made a 0.5 of a light year jump from the station.
The reason we took my shuttle is due to the fact it has a cloaking device and is small enough to SHIFT into the main cargo hold.

That's pretty much it at the moment, hope you can finally stay online.
There will be another mission coming up in regards to the USS Evolution, but seeing as we were heading to Frontier Station anyway, it would be remiss of us not to lend a hand.