• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

USS Rivendell - Capture of the Rivendell

Started by Vorak, January 27, 2003, 12:52:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julian

Hey wait a sec Hedford didn't hurt you Mandred did.. A CORP OFFICER!!!!!! LET US KILL THE CORP!!!!!!!
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Julian

*at the moment of the CI agents departure, Julians body started going into shock after reacting to the modified phaser blast*
*shake shake shake lol*
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Vonter Nek Gente

*puts Julian on a medbed*
Quik i need 20cc's of (off: umm what do they call it http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/confused.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt='???'> lolz) tricotrazine(off: lmao http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/confused.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt='???'>???)
STAT!!!
Dr Vonter Nek Gente [Fleet Captain] Chief Medical Officer on Space Station Avalon

manfred

Alissa, Hedford is coming around..

Mr Hedford, if you hear me..
You will be experiencing abit of fysical discomfort at start. Don't try to move all at once. Start with you're toes and work you're way up, and everything will be allright.

Vorak, are you ready for your injection Sir?

Vonter Nek Gente

*watches to make sure everything is going fine with Admiral Vorak and notices Hedford.
"Sir i see you are in need of help, i glass of water? some food? i will if you say please"
*smiles and laughs to self*
"Computer deactivate forcefield"
*walks up to Hedford*
"Now sir you will need to take it easy ok, take it nice and slow or you might end up having to spend more days in here"
Dr Vonter Nek Gente [Fleet Captain] Chief Medical Officer on Space Station Avalon

Hedford

*Nods to Manfred and whispers*

"We have to do that escape again...you were a good hunter http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=';)'> but I like to have a rematch"

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Hedford.jpg" border="0">

Vorak

(off: Geordi, that idea of species 8472 is currently already in use at the USS Evolution)

"I must return to my quarters at the station now, whereafter I will depart immediately for my homeworld Vulcan, to perform the full Ponn Farr rites."

*he touches his combadge*

"One to beam over."

*Vorak dematerializes and fades out*

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Julian

*off: Vorak i am currently Unconcious in the sick bay... how did i bam over to the bridge http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/confused.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt='???'> lolz*

Vorak

"Open fire and target their shield emmitters! Muwahaha!"
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Lilque

Sir,

Not to be disrespectfull, but you just said yourself that I could beam myself here or just appear , I tryed to do it the right way and not uses my "Q" thing but, if you beamed me somewhere I would come right back, I'm  assinged to this ship for a reason and I am here to help so do what you want but I'm staying.  And as a small request could Farley stay here too as a lower ranked officer like myself?
Lt. Commander Lilque

(Edited by Lilque at 1:27 am on Jan. 28, 2003)

Lt. Cmdr Lilque
-Resistance is Optional-

Vorak

"Most powerful man of Starfleet, huh? I like that... does that mean that I get to party without people trying to stop me?

Hail those party poopers of the Corporation? I'm sure that another phaser blast will tell them the message just as well!"

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Lilque

***makes sure the hail was not recieved and made it appear that they heard him***

Sir,
Why don't you go lie down for a little while I know your tiered and your so tense. you need some sleep , I can handle the bridge and you can just relax.

**Whispers to Vorak, Go to sleep and relax i will wake you if anything happpens sir, the other admirals are resting too...**

Lt. Cmdr Lilque
-Resistance is Optional-

Vorak

"I'm feeling absolutely great! Umm... hmm-hmm... Most illogical. I have some... disturbing memories. Maybe they have been a dream."
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Nocturnus

*slowly wakes up and see's hedford*

You Bastard. You killed my wife.

*lunges for Hedfords throat*

"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

manfred

*Turns around, aims and fires a phaser-bolt at Nocturnus. He falls to the ground, uttlely stunned.*

Vonter Nek Gente, come quickly! There is not much time.