• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

USS Rivendell - Capture of the Rivendell

Started by Vorak, January 27, 2003, 12:52:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vorak

"Most illogical... this... virus has apparently disturbed my biorhythm.  It appears that my body is indicating the first signs of Pon Farr, which may break out upon me in the coming days or weeks. Highly inappropriate."
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

What the ####! *looks around for Hedford...*
he must be in another part of the ship...we have to find him!

Vorak

*looks at Alissa when she walks closer to him to give him an injection*

"Miss, I most appreciate your effort to cure me. Also, the cure I received previously has not worked out yet (it helps longer on Vulcans than on humans, it appears so) and therefore I am not yet under the influence of the virus again.  However, I do believe that my biorythm is most disturbed and therefore my Ponn Farr is strongly building up.
Therefore, for your own safety, Ms. Alissa, I suggest you do not come near now, so that I may not turn weird and bring harm on you."

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Nocturnus

"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

manfred

*Alissa hands the injector to Manfred*

Sir, then I will have to do it.

*Walks up to Vorak*

Can you roll up you're sleave, Sir?
This will only take a second.

Julian

*Takes the hypospray from whoever has it (off:lol)*
*Walks over to Vorak, who is a bit etchy but allows me to come near him*
Now Vorak, umm i mean sir, this will only take a few seconds then you can continue with the pon farr tradition.
*Injects the syrum into the Admirals neck*
There now you shall feels the effects of the virus leaving you soon. although you will obviously be to concerned with the pon farr which reminds me...
*gets out of Voraks stiking range*
phew..
Guys i think we have a lil bit of work to do concerning fixing the problems we have caused..
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Julian

Before you leave:
=|^|==|^|==|^|==|^|==|^|==|^|==|^|==|^|=
On behalf of Starfleet and the Federation, I, Vice-Admiral Julian Hereby make this formal apology to the Corporation for any troubles the HighCommand and Myself and my crew of the Rivendell has caused you.
I therefore hope you accept this formal apology and dont do anything that may harm the relations between the Federation and the Corporation.
'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.
Vice-Admiral Julian
=|^|==|^|==|^|==|^|==|^|==|^|==|^|==|^|==|^|=
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Vonter Nek Gente

"Yes I would say you all need your sleep, today has been a trying day. If any of you need me you know where i am, i will play 3D chess with you Admiral Nocturnus, i warn you though i still dont quite get the game, infact i have never played it but i will give it a go."
Dr Vonter Nek Gente [Fleet Captain] Chief Medical Officer on Space Station Avalon

Julian

*off: presuming that Admiral Julian was beamed to the bridge aswell*
*Julian beamed into the bridge unconcious sitting in his Captains chair*
zZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz

Nocturnus

*glares at Julian.*

You woul dare interrupt the great Vorak God.  Foolish little human.

*whips around and glares at the ensign*.. What are you staring at.

"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Geordi

=^= Admiral Geordi to Lilque USS Rivendell (COM to COM communication only) =^=

Lilque, if you could perhaps, do us a favour and keep the Admirals entertained on the rivendell and on the bridge while we figure out how to cure them, it would be much ap-preciated.  You are Authorised to use ANY and i mean Any means neccessary to keep them form detroying the ship and anything else.  If it means using your "Q" powers then do so, i know you dont like to, but this is an extreme situation requiring extreme measures.

We live by our own moral code of destruction.
XO Starfleet Academy
http://www.expansionfleet.com/starfleet/images/ID-geordi.jpg" border="0">

Lilque

***Uses power of the "Q" to beam all admirals but Vorak in there own holding cell in the Brig to cool down alittle and also makes them very sleepy as they all fall asleep in the brig. without communication to the bridge or any other part of the ship and no way to get out because the "Q" power holds them there***

--- Sir, they looked so tired and they don't all need to be on the bridge anyway, the powerful Vorak doesn't need help from just petty Admirals like them..... They aren't as near as powerful as you.

*** Walks behind the captains chair where Vorak is sitting and puts hands on his shoulders and leans in and whispers in his ear.

--- I think your a very powerful man already, and if you let me I can help you with the power of the "Q". Go ahead and destroy that ship but it is a waste of time, You have bigger things to worry about in this Universe. I can give you the "Q" powers and make you the biggest and most powerfull man of all time. Bigger than my father....

***slides hands down to Vorak's chest  and moves head to other ear and keeps whispering***

--- Not that you need any more power, You have over powered me since the first time I saw you.  You do know that don't you sir???

***Rubs vorak's shoulders***

---Oh my gosh, sir, You are so tense, calm down and relax. You are so stiff. Don't work so hard anymore everything is done for you.

***Without Vorak knowing ,Lilque Disarms all wepons systems and premenatly has main viewer appear to be in the same place with the Corp ship ion it but slowly moves us away from the corp ship ***

**Talks to vorak as ship slowly goes back to avalon station**

(Edited by Lilque at 3:46 am on Jan. 30, 2003)

(Edited by Lilque at 3:48 am on Jan. 30, 2003)

(Edited by Lilque at 3:51 am on Jan. 30, 2003)

(Edited by Lilque at 4:29 am on Jan. 30, 2003)

Lt. Cmdr Lilque
-Resistance is Optional-

Vorak

"Hmm... you are right.... BUT!!!!! If you say I am the ALLMIGHTY VORAK.... then I don't have to answer to ANYONE in Starfleet, do I? They have to answer to ME!"

With a loud laugh, he suddenly pushes a button on the chair arm, that opens a communication channel.

"Admiral Vorak to Corporation ship FireStorm! I know what you're up to! You're here telling us you need to cure us from a virus, but I know the truth! You are here to take over our station! To take over Starfleet! This means war and I will destroy every one of you, do you hear me?"

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Lilque

Umm..... Sir, I will explain everything lster ok? or maybe you should ask Admiral Geordi. I am plaesed that you feel better thought sir
Lt. Cmdr Lilque
-Resistance is Optional-

Lilque

Thinks really hard and opens the doors and returns ships functions to normal.

Mr. Hedford you ned to stay here so that we can run some extra tests on you.
Thanks

Lt. Cmdr Lilque
-Resistance is Optional-