• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

USS Rivendell - Capture of the Rivendell

Started by Vorak, January 27, 2003, 12:52:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nocturnus

Rudeness.

I'm utterly offended.

Vorak can we have him killed?

"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

manfred

*A hollogram of Manfred appears in the room*

Gentlemen, remain still, we will be with you shortly.

Lilque, I advice you to stop all treatment, now.

*The hollogram dissapears*

Julian

(off: what the #### is that thing boris?http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/confused.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt='???'>)
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

manfred

*Turns around and looks at Vorak*

Sir, you may die within hours if we cannot inject you with the anti-virus.

Alissa, please proceed.

Vorak

OFF: Timothy Farley is no longer on the USS Rivendell or in Expansion at all. He has been banned permanently for spreading negative rumours and lies about Expansion. Not that he still posted anyway.
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Nocturnus

Indeed.. *quietly says from teh corner*... nice ride tho.
"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Julian

time to sleep
night all...
*beams to quaters and sleeps*
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

manfred

Admirals, It's been a pleasure working with you!
May this event, even if it was not a good event, lead to new frendships between the cooperation and the federation.

You are welcome to the Vor'Cha FireStorm to discuss the virus, and the cooperations findings, as soon as you feel fit to travel.

Alissa, we're out of here.

*Picks up a communicator*

"Agent Manfred to Vor'Cha FireStorm, preper to beam us in."

manfred

Flag Admiral Vorak, this will be happy news indeed, I will take proud in carrying them to Mr. Winterspoon and Co.

Hedford, just gimme a buzz and I'm sure we can arrange something. *grins ear to ear*

*Fades out as the Vor'Cha FireStorm beams him and Alissa home*

Nocturnus

Off: you just beamed in on Vorak. You were already aboard the rivendell.

Julians in sickbay Admiral. Shall we wake him?

Hedford

*Meanwhile in the brig*

"Gosh...I am so sleeeeeepy. Hmmm what the #### happend to us...we were on the bridge the last time I was awake.."

*Walks towards the forcefield *

"Computer Deactivate Brigs-forcefield authorization Hedford - Alpha - 17"

*The computer answered "Cannot deactivate forcefield acces denied"*

"d*mn....Who SPOILED our party..."

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Hedford.jpg" border="0">

Julian

y am i in the medical bay???
and y do i have the biggest headache???
and Y is Admiral Vorak here???

manfred

*Turns to Vorak*

I'm sorry Sir, there is no time to explain. Vonter Nek Gente, will you follow me?

*Walks out of the room*

I would if I could Captain but it is not I who has the device...Manfred has it.

Hedford

*Awakes slowly and mumbles*

"Why can't I move??"

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Hedford.jpg" border="0">