• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 5 "The Great Blue Yonder"

Started by Andrew Yates, November 28, 2007, 05:58:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quinn

"Yes sir, on-screen now," Quinn said as he swept his hands over the console just when the ship came into visual range.

A large yellow carrier sized ship appeared on the large screen. The vessel appears to have three curved spires perpetuating outwards from the front.

"The ship does not appear to have detected us yet, Admiral," He reported, staring up at the large image of the ship.
"Sorry Admiral, thought you died,"

Raszagal

Raszagal held the accelerator to the floor until, finally, they hit a small bump and she turned the truck hard to the left and let off of the throttle. The Puma left the ground and pivoted just over ninety degrees in midair, colliding with three of the Heraan at neck level before hitting the ground skidding to a halt.
Major Raszagal, Starfleet Marines 17th Battalion
Templar of the Gallifreyan Order

Raszagal

Raszagal sighed as she pulled the Puma away from the bloody corpses. "Such unsophisticated weaponry," she mumbled.

Andrew Yates

*...Yates shook his head then stood up i nfornt of simon...*

"No, Captain. The cruiser will not follow us any were near the feild. They arenot as stupid as some of our previous enemies. They have seen us us this run and hide tactic too many times before. This is probably what they are wanting us to do. To lure us away from the partical! We cannot let them have it. If it comes down to it I will crash land the ship on the planet to get to it before they! If they get ahold of that partical then you might as well say good by to life in the federation."

*...Yates paced back and forth as the ship rumbled from disrupter fire from the fighters. He stops and looks at the captain...*

"Do it..."
http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/1322/yatesprofile2ah.jpg" border="0">
Admiral Andrew Yates
Avalon Division
Executive Officer
Member of the Starfleet Command

Thomas Richards

Tom walked back onto the Bridge after his trek to and from the long-range communications and sub-space relay controls. He had various burns and cuts on his arms and face, but looked pleased with himself.

"Captain, Long-range communications are operational, and should cover the majority of the planet, though the further the recipient, the more distorted the audio." Looking up, he saw the sensors on the main view screen and walked over to the operations console.

He rerouted power from a few systems, shut off the power going to the now-destroyed sensor panels and shunted it to the functional ones. The image on-screen distorted, and then showed a slightly larger radius, showing 5 green dots with a reading next to them of 3, though the closest dot showed only two - a total now of 14 friendly life signs. There were also three red dots, moving much faster - Heraani fighters. One was within the previous range of the sensors, while the other two were just out.
Ensign Thomas Richards
Chief Operations Officer
USS Lothlorien

Simon Rajnus

"Tell me what you do know, speak openly.  You wont be punished for anything.  Im curious what you have heard about me.  I know I have a reputation and in that many people trust me and others dont.  So tell me what you know from your observations and my file that you are allowed to see." Simon asked Aariya again.
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Thomas Richards

As the battered deflector dish began charging in it's damaged state, if began to glow. At first just a subtle light, but it gradually built up to a brilliantly bright blue glow. A slight humming could be heard from anyone close enough to it.

As soon as his sensors showed all the Marines inside, the ones right near the dish among them, Tom's eyes flicked back to the readings on the panel infront of him. "Ten seconds!" he warned, as a few sparks shot out from the dish outside as it strained to hold less power than it would have for normal operating.

When he knew that the deflector had charged as much as it was capable, he ran the commands to run an override in it's systems, putting all of that power into the currently inactive shields at once.

There was sudden silence outside for a split second. Then a thunderous wave of blue energy expanded rapidly out from the ship, pushing everything with it - Heraan soldiers, corpses - both Heraan and Federation - rocks, discarded weapons, wreckage from the ship itself. Each and every one of them was thrown back, with no chance of resisting, until the deflectors burnt out, completely inoperable now. The Heraan, however, were now on the floor - disorientated, and without the charge, momentum and advantage they had only moments ago.
Ensign Thomas Richards
Chief Operations Officer
USS Lothlorien

Simon Rajnus

"Admiral? General? have anything to add?" Simon asked looking in their direction.
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Simon Rajnus

((Ive learned that if your gonna crash a ship or destroy it, whichever.  You do it in such a way that your going to remember it for years to come.  But we also want to make this look real, so trust me.  I know what im doing and MAN!!! will we make this crash a memorable one http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>))

William Richerd

Richerd was already keeping the eye on the incoming ship. He was to help secure the ship once it finished it planet landing. He just hoped he would survive this mission.

He ducked as a Fighter dove in, "I want anti air cover on those fighters... we cannot afford to be pinned down."

As he ordered a few men unpacked a futuristic and portable anti-air support and began to track one of the enemy fighters, they were going to cover the others as they moved to their bases... They fired one shot which clipped the wing of one of fighters causing it to crash into the ground fifty feet from anyone on the ground.
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5811/starpheonixidricherdscopy8gy.jpg" border="0">
The security of this organization is number one

Raszagal

It took the team nearly forty-five minutes to complete all of the preparations. Air was running thin, but luckily for Raszagal, her Gallifreyan genetics ensured that she could survive without oxygen, or any atmosphere for that matter, for hours, even days.

The computer core was very intelligently designed, and gaining access required her to break down the security subroutines one by one, often forcing her to reroute her commands through several ancillary subsystems. Finally, she was able to release the security system's strangle-hold on the gravitic coil.

"Self-destruct is shut down, and the charges are disarmed," she said, drawing her phaser. She fired at each of the explosive nodes, one by one, until they all fell to the deck.

"Permanently."

John Moore

John blinked a few times. His vision was......odd. Everything was odd colours, and looked warped. He tried to clear it from his vision, but to no effect. It felt as if he was detached from the situation somewhat.

Trying to make himself believe that nothing was up with him, he joked to Colonel Balkazar; "Can't we just kick it, Sir?"

HK47

(OFF:Trying not too? their are elites in this bunch?.  Otherwise HK will get over heated and have to break off soon.))

<HK felt his body was starting to feel heated up, he didnt go this long without needing time to recharge his body and shields, so he quickly broke off and jumped straight up as his legs acted like twin pistons shooting him up onto the nearest ledge, then took out a plasma pistol and started to shoot using the ledge a natural cover>
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a318/admiralkarelia/HK47.jpg" border="0">

Andrew Yates

*...Yates rolls his eyes at Simon and he approachs the newly promoted lieutenant...*

"Your so stubborn, Simon. *Yates chuckles* Ensign Dolan from this day forward you shall be known as Cheif Sciance Officer Lieutenant Junior Grade Dolan of the Uss Lothlorien."

*...Yates pulls out a small ring box and hands it to Dolan containing a round brass pip witht he center darkend...*

"Sooner or later we imagined you would ask about the rank mix up."

*...yates smiles and shakes the lieutenants hand...*

"All righty then. We will meet in the conferance room for the breifing."

*...Yates walks off into the room...*
Admiral Andrew Yates
Avalon Division
Executive Officer

Andrew Yates

Ok everyone, No more OOC chat. There is atleast two OOC comments on everypage of the m ission and I am done seeing it. If you need to communicate do it through PM.

Raz, I sent in the Heeran elites intentially and Balk, we will assum you did becuase we will be hitting our climax soon and I need everyone were they should be as written.
Admiral Andrew Yates
Avalon Division
Executive Officer