• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

USS Rivendell - Mission 2: Joint mission with USS Skytoucher

Started by Julian, March 16, 2003, 06:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hedford

*looks at the information at the Lieutenant's screen*

"That is most fascinating, but we need to clear that if we want to get further with this mission.
Please contact engineering and let them take a look at the Sensorarray, there is something wrong with it."

*Walks over to Lt Isi*

"Miss Isi, please contact the Skytoucher and tell them that they can start scanning this system.  We will be in the vicinity to protect them, while they lower their shields"

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Hedford.jpg" border="0">

Vonter Nek Gente

(Off: hmmm i was thinking of bringing a long lost gay priest twin brother that goes around killing people makeing them think it was me, sorry, been watching daytime TV, i was thinking of throwing a couple of people into the worp core, maybe i should start with Lilque :-P ill just sit back and read for now, later ill add my two cents)
Dr Vonter Nek Gente [Fleet Captain] Chief Medical Officer on Space Station Avalon

Julian

who is keeping the link open with the Skytoucher? i need you to send them a mesage to make the same scans!!
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Lilque

Sir, they are ok...and safe...they are trying to find a way to get us out of here!
Lt. Cmdr Lilque
-Resistance is Optional-

Roland Burma

Yes sir, right away.

*checks the status of the weapons from the tactical station*

Our phasers are fully operational, we have a compliment of 35 quantum torpedoes, and 40 tricobalt torpedoes. Although there is a slight variance in phaser power output. This could cause a problem if we need to fire in rapid succession. Other than that the weapons are in order.

OFF: plz forgive me I did not know I had been promoted until late.

The Messiah of the Loxian Exiles

Roland Burma

The Messiah of the Loxian Exiles

Cassie the Chef

Chief Chef Reporting in http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
Cassie da Chef
USS Rivendell head Chef.

Julian

ok then, lets get this thing started. the conference is now over, pls report to your stations. http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Julian

Very well Tom, we are ready when you are. Mr Hedford do a shipwide diagnostic excluding the engines (we can't ravel if the engines are turned off for a diagnostic http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=';)'>) helm, maintain the Skytoucher warpspeed.
make it so.

I'll be in my ready room.
Hedford you have the bridge

*walks into his ready room*

Lilque

-Sir! could you take a look at this? ( she motions Hedford to take a look at the panel in front of her)

- it is very strang and I have no idea what is causing this distortion, its almost showing the hull as only partaily there! What would you like me to do sir?

*Is very confused, but waits for further instructions from Hedford*

(OFF: I hate boats)

Lt. Cmdr Lilque
-Resistance is Optional-

Daniel Brooks

Aye Captain, full reverse.

*Presses his console and the ship comes to a holt and starts reversing*

Lieutenant Daniel Brooks
Helm
USS. Rivendell

Julian

(off:*Julian ponders why the #### is HE being IGNORED!!! i did ask for a report on the skytoucher and ppl ingored me??? huh huh who is the CO? and yr ignoringme??? sheesh)

Julian

RED ALERT!
I want continuous scans of this place.
so far from what i have put together, there have been some disruptions which have been giving our sensors strange readings. am i correct?
if the sensors in fact are only showing part of the ship then i think i know what is wrong. this very incident happend to the USS Enterprise. they ended getting stuck in some kind of space bubble. Lilque, scan for any readings that have to do with subspace!
Put the viewer on! somebody tell me if you can see any stars in the region.
(off: i reckon this is great!! we should continue this way!! i have the perfect plot!!!)

Lilque

Sir, I believe that is meant to be.....

Skytoucher to Rivendell
Skon reporting an alien warship that appears to be human but they have telepathic abilities.....They believe the Rivendell is in an llision or metal trap.....communication  somthing and respond
over and out

I believe that is what it was sir!

Lt. Cmdr Lilque
-Resistance is Optional-

Hedford

"Do that Lieutenant, and I want all stations to do a double check on their sensors....I don't want this to be another illusion!"
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Hedford.jpg" border="0">