• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

MEDICAL BAY

Started by Rena, April 20, 2003, 11:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rena

ok welll then your done...and one more thing maybe talk to Ms. Bloom I think she is mad at you...and try not to be vulcan....lol....ok? ok see you later Commodore!
Commander Rena
Executive Officer
USS Normandy

~I know how you are feeling~

Rena

*continues sorting threw the check-up files from previous months*

Screw this...everyone is gettting a new check-up anyuway!

*throws all the old papers into the shreder......and wonders why they were mot on the PADD instead of old time paper!*

Commander Rena
Executive Officer
USS Normandy

Rena

glances at her leave and then gets back to work*
Commander Rena
Executive Officer
USS Normandy

Rena

*looks at him with a good idea expression*

Yes sure,

Do you feel any pain anytime? I need your name and Rank, and where you are stationed.

*scans him, finding he is in good health*

Commander Rena
Executive Officer
USS Normandy

Rena

Thanks, I really like it so far....I have to get these check up done asap so I know I have  healthy people! lol

*the computer say complete*

You may come off there now, I know it kinda is werid..I don't like it much myslef.....so, do you have any medical concerns I need to know about ?

Commander Rena
Executive Officer
USS Normandy

James Crusher

walks into the medical bay
http://www.g4-hosting.net/~force198/ID-Crusher.jpg" border="0">

Matthias Cloud

"Not that I'm aware of, but i've been told that i've displayed signs of telepathy,telekinesis, and other mind related "powers",strange ones."
*cloud thinks uneasily about the past instances that have remained in his mind for time*
Matthias (Cloud) Grey
Lieutenant-U.S.S. Lancelot
Tactical/Security Cheif

T Hain

I feel fine Major.
http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-THain.jpg" border="0">

Alaana Bloom

*stops working in her console for a moment and speaks telepathically to Rena*

I sense an unusual amount of anger in you, Major... Is there anything I can do for you?

Lt. Alaana Bloom
---------------------------------
CMO assistant - USS Lancelot

Rena

**WALKS into sickbay...god what a horrbile dream i had...#### i slept forever...ok what needs to be done*
Commander Rena
Executive Officer
USS Normandy

Richard Halfdale

Actually, no. I signed on while you were absent. But, now is a good of a time as any, right?
Vice Admiral Rick Halfdale
Executive Officer
Division StarPhoenix

Katie Marou

*thinks* hmm no I dont think so...I havent been very hungry lately but I think i'm just tierd.
http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-kmmarou.jpg" border="0">

Rena

Ok...that's great Lt.Cloud...please havea seat over there and I will bere in just a sec.....

*looks back at James and thinks*

OK well let me run a scan of your central Nervous Center and just make sure nothing is going on......*scans and looks at results*
Nope! your just fine...no lose screws...lol....Just when your working at the computer...if it is possible to close your eyes every so often if you get it ...it should help! But thanks you for coming in! Your done for 4 months!

*Looks at Lt. Cloud and motions for him to stand on the scaner...the scan completes and with a healthy result*

ok..Lt. have you had any pain or medical concerns I should know about?

Commander Rena
Executive Officer
USS Normandy

*Walks in*
Helo? I'm here for my checkup?

Alaana Bloom

*a very, VERY beautyful woman in her late 20's enters the room looking enraged, mumbling to herself*

That vulcan! They are all the same, I tell you! HUMPH! I've never been treated with such coldness in my whole life! I am the Holder of the Blue Flame of the House of Balaan and I will not be treated like this!

*notices that everyone is looking at her, stops mumbling, straightens her uniform and her hair and smiles with her full, red, wet lips*

Good morning! I am Lt. Alaana Bloom and I have been assigned the post of CMO assistant on the USS Lancelot by Commodore T'Hain *looks mad again for some seconds* and as I wait for the ship to arrive I thought I could use these facilities to work on some of my old patients files. May I?

Lt. Alaana Bloom
---------------------------------
CMO assistant - USS Lancelot