• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 03: Rebuilding Star Pheonix Base

Started by Alex Newberry, March 03, 2005, 01:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Newberry

Ion Storm........ Alex taps his commbadge.

=/-\= Helm, take us closer to Dantor. Lt. Yar, remodulate the tractor beam to compensate for the Ion storm and engage it when ready. =/-\=

=/-\= Aye sir.... =/-\=

Alex taps the badge and it closes.

Looks like we need to get back to the bridge now, said Alex.

Richard Halfdale

The waves and howling wind make it almost impossible for the away team members to hear one another.

"We'll just have to bunker down until it's over!" Rick yells through the chaos. "Let's get some more field generators set up on that wall over there, I see a crack moving down it!"

Vice Admiral Rick Halfdale
Executive Officer
Division StarPhoenix

Jennifer Hawkens

OOC**Unless you want to drown Luke...........your stuck in the shuttle seeing as how we are well............UNDER WATER!!!!!!!!............

*turns to halfdale*

Sir...........I think its best we get out of here and try to make it to land............

*grabs a water proof case and puts some needed essentials in.........LIKE A BEACON!*..........:)

John Norton

While helping Jen get one of the emitters to the walk which is close to falling, he hears the storm approaching.....

That bearly get it in place before they see a big 10 meter high walll of water heading there way.

I think that all the emitters that needs to be in place. That wall of water heading our way may be more danagerous then anything if we can't get them online.

2 minutes later right before the wall of water hits the base where they are, the emitters come online with help from SHuttle Discovery. When the water hit, they seen it try to break through.

Shield Strenght down to 95 %, John said over the noise.

Commander John Norton
Chief Engineer Officer
USS Delphia A, Task Force Gamma

Aidiran Miller

OFF: Oops, forget my last post, another blond moment...figurativley speaking...any way, lead the way jenni...

Aidiran Miller

OFF: I'm back from vacation....bah humbug! .......Looks like this place has turned into a "ghost town"

Jennifer Hawkens

OOC**Dont call me Jenni...........Ill kick your butt next time I see ya !!!!!.............Which maybe soon!........

IC**Buckles onto the helmchair in the shuttle as the water comes rushing in...........Unbuckles and starts to swim for the surface after grabbing her emergency pack........*

Jennifer Hawkens

OOC**Thats cool http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>.........Harf..........Why do they call Australia "Downunder"?

IC**Jennifer along with aidiran and Halfdale heads down to the shuttle bay.........*

Jennifer Hawkens

OOC**No real construction has begun yet...........Pretty much after a crash landing then the delphia rescueing us and all that we set up a temporary base of ops while supplies and food and all that was transportered down..........and atm No one is really doing anything http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'> Jen is sorting..........Along with everyone else http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

And Im in pain and dizzy in real life that is http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'> and I need to lay down before I have imprints of my keyboard on my face http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/sad.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':('>............Someone else may beable to fill you in more lol

Mathew Moriarty

Very well Commander. we will send the supplies to that spot. The transporte takes a couple of hours and then the Excalibur starts to move away from the planet.
Former Chief Tactical Officer USS Aztec
Former XO USS Discovery
Former XO/CO Uss Excalibur

Out there Second Star to the right and straight on till morning (Star Trek Wrath of Khan.)

Richard Halfdale

"Oh, look at this. They actually retrieved the ship. I was content to let it sit there, but this is fine too."

After the shuttle is set down onto the pad outside the shuttlebay door,Halfdale walks through the shuttle's hatch, which is still open from the cabin decompression. He walks in, and checks the main console. It is operational, and he begins to use it, but decides against sitting down, since the upholstry is waterlogged, and a thin sheen of algae has already formed over most of the shuttle's interior.

Executive Officer
Division StarPhoenix

Jennifer Hawkens

OOC**Well turns out ill be gone from teh 17th-? http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':D'>

IC**Gets done sorting the supplies........

*Jen to Newberry*

Permission to drop in on the Delphia captain ?

Morga Harf

Yes Admiral.

Does the Scans and sends out the message.

=/\= Uss Lothlorien to the Uss Delphia A. Admiral Ryan Admiral Newberry requests your presence on the Uss Lothlorien Sir. =/\=

=/\= Uss Lothlorien to the Uss Amsterdam.  Captain Logan, Admiral Newberry requests your presence on the Uss Lothlorien Sir. =/\=

Admiral half an hour till the strom passes 40 minutes at most sir.

Lieutenant Commander Morga Harf
USS Evolution.
First Officer.

Richard Halfdale

"That's fine with me, Lieutenant. Admiral?"
Executive Officer
Division StarPhoenix

Aidiran Miller

"very well I am going to look around."

*the xo heads off to look around, 2 hours later a horrible storm rages, and the downed crew can't find him in the storm*