• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Blackburn Pub

Started by Arlynia, September 06, 2003, 12:39:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy Sullivan

OFF: The person playing strider is gone on a family thing for awhile, you will be awaiting awhile....    Harn Sulu go to the Science department and help pierre clean things up after the "borg attack"

Jeremy Hawk

Jeremy walks into the Pub with Commander Crusher

Greetings everyone.

http://www.g4-hosting.net/~force198/ID-Hawk.jpg" border="0">

Jeremy Sullivan

I see, well that is fine..  May I join you?  I much wish to get to know everyone on the station well since I myself and fairly new around here...

Jeremy Sullivan

Ah well that would be good.  My CSO is on his way here.. I have invited him to have a drink with us.  I hope that is okay with you.

Zeon Lyn Voya

Silently enters the pub and takes a seat in a fairly dim corner and waits. Sighing deeply, she begins to snack on imported foods from Earth, keeping a watchful eye on her surroundings.
http://www.g4-hosting.net/~force198/ID-Voya.jpg" border="0">
Miss Voya.

Jeremy Sullivan

Moments later and eldery man whom many will recognize as the CO of this station enters the Pub and makes his way over to the bar ever watching his surroundings and wandering who all these people are

OFF: I thought it might be nice for Sullivan to have some contact in this story...

Zeon Lyn Voya

Voya smiles and nods to Chekov then shifts her attention back to the admiral.
OFF: Svensson, why call me an officer?
Miss Voya.

Alexei Chekov

OFF: Did we get the stuff we need yet? Anyways, I'll just have Mason to answer that we need some more time.

=A= Phoenix to Chekov =A=

We still need some more minutes to be ready to go, sir. An hour at best...

=A= Phoenix out =A=

Well Voya, looks like we still have some time to work this mess out. I was thinking... Why are you and Svensson asking som many questions about their security? It's not part of our mission! I get my briefings on a need to know basis as everyone else, but my job as the XO is to keep things running smoothly and I can't do that without knowing wether we need to get intel on their defenses or not.

Of course I am concerned about the lives of the staff of this base, but I'm also responsible for the lives of the crew of the Phoenix, and the senior crew of this place sounds like they'll open fire as soon as we upset them a bit more!

*sighs*

Sorry Voya... I'm not usually that cranky. Do you collect seashells? *smiles* I'm sure this planet will add a lot of new pieces to your collection.

Shall we go back to the pub? I'm sure the Director needs some help. But before we do, I think we should agree on some points...

Let's make it clear to them that our sole mission is to get the supplies to DS12. However, we are concerned because they seem to have little defences against a planetary bombardment, since they don't have any ships capable of putting a good fight, with the exception of the Cortez.

If they want to, we can come back and help them buid up their defence, but right now I think that we should get going. Can you help me tell Svensson that? We also need to inform him that we are almost ready to leave...

Alexei Chekov
----------------------------------
XO - USS Phoenix

Zeon Lyn Voya

Voya enters the pub moments after Chekov, approaching the table with a smile, she takes a seat. Pocketing her shells, she turns to Svensson and gives him a piercing look, "The view of the beach was wonderful. There were little crabs in the sand, but I found if you kept touching them, they snap at you and pinch your finger... One would think better not to catch them at all."
Miss Voya.

Peter Svensson

OFF: umm I guess we'll be heading back to the ship and depart then and you'll have to find another way to incorporate the new New Orleans class ship into this division. I have asked adm. Sullivan to post something in order that I could show flaws in the computer safety system and thus get arrested for breaking in, but since that hasn't happened...
You will be judged, the way you judge...
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Svensson.gif" border="0">

Harn_Sulu

*places parts back on bar*
Not at all, not at all...
I'm working on a kind of "Personal cloaking device", I found some interesting data on this Padd *holds it up* and using it, I have come up with this *gestures the jumble of carefully placed parts roughly the size of the palm of his hand*. I almost have it, but the internal pathways need to be rearranged. I'm almost done, actually. Just a few more adjustments and it should work.
*Picks up tools and resumes working*
USS Lothlorien
Chief Science Officer

Strider

*He walks into the room and takes a seat at one of the tables.*
See each crisis as an opportunity. Never believe you have learned all you need to know. And whenever possible, find a way to turn an adversary into an ally. - Admiral/Ambassador Spock
-----Ambassador Strider; Retired Starfleet Admiral-----
I.D.I.C. - Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations

Sutter

"Thanks, so how's life around here...I noticed some empyt spots when I entered this pub"

Jeremy Sullivan

Your right we have no had much luck in building such a weapon that changes frequency constantly...  and hmmm you know how to build such a device?

Jeremy Sullivan

Well it seems the CSO got busy well I better be heading to ops now... Take care, I would highly recommend locating Major Pierre and talk to him...