• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

CO-Commodore T'Hain's Office

Started by T Hain, January 20, 2003, 05:32:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katrina

=A= Medical Facility to Commodore T'Hain =A=

Commodore, I believe it to be in the best medical interest of our patient to speak to you at the earliest he is able...with your permission, I will be asking you to, if at all possible, come to the Medical Facility when that time comes.  Is this acceptable, Commodore?

=A=

(Edited by Katrina at 3:19 pm on Jan. 23, 2003)

Chief Medical Officer on StarPhoenix Planetary Base

mahGNUs

OFF: Try clearing all cookies and temporary internet files. It should do the trick ;-)

(Edited by mahGNUs at 2:58 am on Feb. 15, 2003)

Captain mah' GNUs
Tactical/Security Chief
Starphoenix Planetary Base - Dantor

ShalaTal

To:  Commodore T Hain

Commodore T Hain, I have just recieved word that a shipment of Holosuites, I ordered, will be arriving by the end of the week, if not sooner.  I would like to request that a crew of engineers be made available to install them.  I hope the stations crew, officers and civilians will enjoy their use.

OFF:  OK you can decide when the ship actually arrives, since they need clearance to actually make the delivery.

Shala Tal owner of Tal's Bar and Grill.

T Hain

http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-THain.jpg" border="0">

Pierre Louis Assis

Greetings Commodore. I was wondering if I could discuss with you the situation of the USS Lancelot.

It will take some time for it to be fully repaired and as long as it doesn't come back this base is pretty much stalled. At least the Science Department.

Admiral Nocturunus is arriving and, I'm sure he will understand the fact that the Lancelot was damaged on a terrorist action, but I have little or nothing to do with the limited resources we have here.

Dr. Daishin is doing his best to maintain the specimen he collected alive, Mr. Stuart is grounded becouse we have no shuttles and I have to content myself with a holosuite simulation...

Though the holosuite is a very good one, it lacks the computational capacity of a scientific holodeck. I have some obtained data from it, but it is sketchy at best.

I was wondering if you could ask Space Station Avalon to send a supply ship with the cargo the Lancelot would bring. This'd also give the engeneers there more time to fix or even refit the ship, sir.

Major Pierre Louis Assis
CSO- StarPhoenix Planetary Base
CO - USS Lattes

Sutter

Commodore, I would like to know what happend to my XO and other crewmembers...they didn't post for a looooooooooooong while...I am kinda alone on that big thingie called Lancelot :S

mahGNUs

*mah' GNUs, Nocturnus and Ayala arrives outside the Commodore's office*

We are here. Let me announce you're arrival Fleet Admiral.

*Opens up the door and takes on step inside*

Fleet Admiral Nocturnus of the Federation and his personal assistent Ms. Mirez.

*Salutes and waits for Nocturnus and Ayala to step inside*

Captain mah' GNUs
Tactical/Security Chief

Pierre Louis Assis

*smiles and turns to mah' GNUs*

*whispering really low* So, what now? Do we stay here? I've never received an Admiral before and all Starfleet protocol has always been confusing to me... I'm a scientist after all... http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

OFF: Sorry, but I really don't know what to do... http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

Major Pierre Louis Assis
CO - USS Lattes

Teresa Lipan

*whispers*
"I don't think you've heard of TCT, and info is on a need-to-know basis only, but, well, I think you should know.  The TCT is an elite branch of FSS dealing specifically with underworld contacts. My operatives can tell you anything.  Any piece of info, any report, any proof that you need to prove guilt or innocence, any item you could imagine.  If you ever need anything of that nature, just ask me or the other operative here, Agent Perryman."  
TCT Special Operative Lipan

T Hain

OFF: As much as i would love to have a ship of that class, My Division is not allowed to have a ship that big.  And really the only reason we got the Cortez was because i took over the Marine Division.  Otherwise I would not have a war ship of any sort :o

Will Karelia

Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

David Azerkopf

OFF:is the mini0storyline idea ok with you t'hain, and i also ask that if mr.sinclair doesn't return that mr reynolds be promoted, or take over the character, its up to just an idea i had.
David K. Azerkopf
Rear Admiral-XO
Windsor Division

T Hain

Mr. Karelia you are 3rd in command... But if you could just make a character for that we can get that further setup....

Pierre Louis Assis

OFF: Captain Pierre Louis Assis reporting for duty after a long absence... Sorry, but Physics is a demanding subject... On the good side, I'm thrilled to be back with you, and I see that my old post hasn't been filled yet... Could I recover my status as CSO?
Major Pierre Louis Assis
CO - USS Lattes

mahGNUs

=<~ Encrypted message. From: Captain mah' GNUs to Commodore T'Hain ~>=

Commdore, I have now installed a security system around the base. It will help greatly in the investigation.

Abnormalities that I've run across is the fire at the medical facility, I do not yet know if this was an act of terrorism or not.. and a replicator in the Bar & Grill with crossed wires, that could have caused a malfuntion in the replicator, possibly leading to fire. I have secured some clues at the Bar & Grill, but it is too soon, to speak of any suspect at the moment.

About the fire;
I do not suspect Lt. Commander Jamo. It would be logical, if the one/ones behind the bombing of the USS Lancelot, is taking no risks, that could lead to discovery.
Though, I do not rule out anything at the moment.

=<~ Over and Out ~>=

Captain mah' GNUs
Tactical/Security Chief