• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1: Exploration of unknown space just beyond the Yzakian Border

Started by Jeremy Sullivan, March 28, 2004, 01:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomNasmith

*comes out from the Turbolift*
"Lt. Commander Nasmith Admiral, reporting from the Lancelot, I'm the Chief Engineer"
U.S.S. Windsor - Acting XO
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Nasmith.jpg" border="0">

Frank Dixion

The XO has'nt checked in yet other than the XO I think all are present.
Frank Dixion Lieutenant
USS Lancelot-NCC 93001
Tactial Officer

Morga Harf

No Sir No problem, just what I was grumbling about but I can get beyond it.

But only on Account that we need a C.S.O. Sir

(Edited by Morga Harf at 1:35 pm on April 7, 2004)

Lieutenant Commander Morga Harf
USS Evolution.
First Officer.

Frank Dixion

Frank Dixion Lieutenant
USS Lancelot-NCC 93001
Tactial Officer

Tankalan

=^= Talonion Ship to Federation Vessel =^=

This is Talonion Represenative Tankalan of the Talonion homeworld to the Delta Alliance.  We ask that you please identify your self and why you have crossed into Talonion space.  Your ship does not match the configuration of the Federation ship that we are to be expecting to explore our space.  Again we repeat please identify your self.

OFF: might a slight change, decided to use my talonion represenative character..

OFF: okay none of us know anything about the Delta Alliance, its something that has not been shared with all the fleets in the quadrant.  Mr. Miller just please identify yourself as you would and you can let him know that you didn't know anything of the delta alliance that the information has not been shared etc. I think you can handle it and then I will direct the conversation accordingly..

Jonathan

"Well Mr. Miller seems you need to assemble an away team, perhaps it would be best that you take Mr. Harf and Mr. Sulu with you and maybe perhaps someone else of your choosing"

OFF: As soon as the Away team is beamed over to the ship then that is when it needs to take place in the Talonion Space Thread in the Delta Alliance HQ Board.

http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Jonathan.jpg" border="0">

Aidiran Miller

*Sighs and shakes his head*

"No, of course not, i am well informed about those, i majored in history while in college..., I was refering to the Talonain catapult that we seem to have aquired temporarily."

Jennifer Hawkens

*Scans the new ship*

*giggles* I cant believe i didnt think of it the first time sheeeesh *hits self in head*

Mr harf They are lowering there shields right after they fire there torpedoes that gives you a 10 second window to fire the phasers at there sheild batteries.......

*The new ship fires there torpedoes and lowers there shields in teh process*

FIRE NOW!!! mr harf fire at tehre shield battery

*6 torpedoes are inbound*

*ship wide*.....Stand bye for impact in 5...4....3.....2....1....BOOM!!

*scans for damage* sheilds down to 75%........

We are good with weapons.....There still attacking in random spots.....Those torps didnt seem to bye pass our sheilds that time....

Mr harf fire while they still have there shields down!!!!!

Jennifer Hawkens

Your still a party pooper http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':D'>

Jeremy Sullivan

(OFF MESSAGE: I was at the Lib. From 10am to 1015am today.  If i missed you im sorry, I was in a hurry and could not stay any longer.  Seems the Chat room is down at the moment aswell.)

Harn_Sulu

"Whatever it is, there's definitely an intelligence behind it, It paused for a second when the torpedoes 'Hit', as though deciding what to do."
*Suddenly, he had an idea.*
"What if we drain the energy from that thing? It would have the opposite effect that giving it energy would have, and therefore make it weaker, right? I could fix up a kind of energy 'trap' inside of a charged outer shell to lure it in, when it absorbs the charge, the energy absorber will activate, draining it of energy."
USS Lothlorien
Chief Science Officer

Sarah Parker

OFF: I'd like to remind crew members of this vessel, if you haven't reported in roll call, I will not include you in my actives list.

OFF2: I had sent a message to the captain to please include another humanoid besides the six in the infirmary, and to beam it aboard (A character to be used in a later storyline.) If we could manage to find her and bring her aboard, it'd be great.

"Thank you, Droid."

*nods*

http://www.g4-hosting.net/~force198/ID-Parker.jpg" border="0">
S. Parker.

Sarah Parker

OFF: I've created a topic for all of the vessels that are involved in this situation in the HQ division.
http://www.g4-hosting.net/~force198/ID-Parker.jpg" border="0">
S. Parker.

Morga Harf

Ah the New ship, lets see her.  I take a quick walk over the ship,  Finding the Security room I go in and check the new equipment.

Taking a weapon from the security locker I place it in a holster.

Off: well it is a battle ship.

The I make my way to the Bridge. Nice, interesting, small the way any Klingon likes it.

(Edited by Morga Harf at 2:43 pm on Mar. 21, 2004)

Lieutenant Commander Morga Harf
USS Evolution.
First Officer.

Sutter

Sutter nods to all officers

"Indeed, it will be an interesting first flight. Mr Dixion, is everyone and are all supplies onboard yet?"