• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1: Exploration of unknown space just beyond the Yzakian Border

Started by Jeremy Sullivan, March 28, 2004, 01:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aidiran Miller

*turns and whispers quietly*

"It is just as a final resort...."

Harn_Sulu

USS Lothlorien
Chief Science Officer

Morga Harf

Off: it comes under the Command sub heading so that is the red One I believe. If some one knows different please let us Ms Hawkens and myself know. Maybe a command person.
Lieutenant Commander Morga Harf
USS Evolution.
First Officer.

Jennifer Hawkens

HK47

OFF**Well are most likely right....Even if i am the best theres always someone or something out there thats better then me....So lets just leave it at that http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a318/admiralkarelia/HK47.jpg" border="0">

Jeremy Sullivan

*** OFF MESSAGE ***

This ship will be the focal point for the rest of the mission.  Do to several in accuracies and people not following the story line I am going to make a post on each ship that will update the storyline where we are starting from at this point.

The Galifreyans are holding the Na'jigat at bay while the 4 ships for Starphoenix and 2 ships from Avalon division work to beam up the survivors to get the #### out of the area.

So All ships will coordinate through the lothlorien... Any questions?  I hope not..

HK47 the Droid from the DA will also be helping....

Morga Harf

Miss Q we call you that becasue many of our fellows suffer at the hands of your species. Seeing as we caused you no harm why is it that you offer help but need us to ask. None of those others needed us to ask. they inforced their help and look where that got us.
USS Evolution.
First Officer.

Frank Dixion

Frank Dixion Lieutenant
USS Lancelot-NCC 93001
Tactial Officer

Alaan Ellard

Well, im here, like I said I would be.  The addition thrusters on the port nacelle and ventral stardrive section were installed along with the other modifications I suggested right?  

Oh yea.  Alaan Ellard, Helmsmen, reporting for duty, Sir.  

~A Smart man believes half he hears~
~A Wise man knows which half to believe~

TomNasmith

U.S.S. Windsor - Acting XO
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Nasmith.jpg" border="0">

Morga Harf

At the change of shift  I get up and move to the turbo lift calling back to Commander Sulu Come share some Blood wine with me if we are to be Crew mates we should be prepared to die together for eveyday is a good day to die.
USS Evolution.
First Officer.

Harn_Sulu

USS Lothlorien
Chief Science Officer

Morga Harf

Walks up to the Sec/Tac Station and takes his place and sits. Ponders how Commander Sulu pulled up after his first night on the Blood wine. Captain Wepons at full capasity Shield at full battle readiness. Just waiting a fight.
USS Evolution.
First Officer.

Aidiran Miller

"Fine right now...project didn't go over too well..."

*Starts to mumble to himself*

"The biological factor was not reacting with the operating system...."

*He starts to ring off systems of numbers and formulas*(ring=recite)

"Ahh."

*comrehension dawns on his face*

"I remember why it didn't work...i will have to look at my journal from the research department, look at the part from project B."

*suddenly realizes that he was doing this in front of the doc*

"Oh, sorry Doc, don't worry about what i was doing, just useless things i remembered from long ago."

Harn_Sulu

*When the diagnostic finishes, he looks over the results.*
"Ah, there's the problem. Just a few crossed wires, simple as that. With your permission, I'll go down and fix it myself."
USS Lothlorien
Chief Science Officer