• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

The Storming of DS12

Started by Huw, November 21, 2003, 01:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huw

*Huw Beams aboard*

*A romulan is startled, huw pulls out his Katana and with one quick movement, the romulan drops to the floor, blood gushing from his neck*

==^==
USS Phoenix
I am aboard
==^==

Huw Smith
Starfleet Intelligence
One Man Army

Huw

OFF: Cover your ears guys

Alright F***ers, you messed with the wrong federation, Nismos Shall we...

*Nismos nods, Huw and Nismos smile, and pull out two phaser rifles each, the doors to Engineering open*

Huw: FOR EARTH! BANZAI!!!!
Nismos: YEA WHAT HE SAID!!!!

OFF: ALL OF THEM ARE BEING STUNNED!!!!

*they run out the doors, 3 romulan centurions drop to the floor as they are shot by huw and nismos, a look of confusion and terror on their faces, a green shot wizzez past nismoss ear, he jumps and switches direction in midair, and lets off a shot*

Huw: Huw to Vorak, the area immediately outside engineering is clear

Nismos: Kick ass

Huw: That was an awesome move, shall we press on

*Nismos rolls to the side, and lets off a burst shot, 2 romulans drop to the ground, huw rushes round the corner, a romulan clothes lines him, Huw manages to dodge it, he whips out his katana and slices off the guys hand blood sprays everywhere*

Huw: #### Nismos Covering fire

Romulan: *screams in pain*

*Huw dermo regenerates the skin to stop the bleeding, and administers some pain killer*

Romulan: B*****D! I will kill you

*Huw Stuns him*

Nismos: Ouch!

*Nismos continues down the corridor a romulan tries jumps on him and floors him, Nismos grunts and shakes himself free, he then sumersault kicks the Romulan in the head, instantly knocking him unconcious*

*Huw Catches up*
Huw: We are outside the Transporter rooms now

Nismos: Shall we call for the other away teams?

OFF: Nismos you can take over now...

Huw Smith
Starfleet Intelligence
One Man Army

Vorak

A Romulan appears behind Huw, apparently to be Vorak with a Romulan appearance.

"The Vulcan nerve pinch would have been more effective, ensign. Your presence is endangering our infiltration mission, please refrain from killing any more Romulans - for now."

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Randall Sanchez

=^= USS Evolution to all ships =^=
This is captain Randall Sanchez to all ships. First of all, I would like to thank the ASC Revox for their support, and commend everyone else for their professional fighting.
Romulan Coalition officers... if you check your sensors, you will see that your comrades have deserted you. The ships that are still here, are disabled and we will begin transporting your people as prisoners to our ships in a few moments. Surrender is your only option now.
To all Starfleet vessels: I recommend you start immediate transport of Romulan prisoners, from both their ships and from the station.
The battle has ended... at last.
=^= Sanchez out =^=
Captain Randall Sanchez
Captain USS Evolution
Avalon Division
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-sanchez.jpg" border="0">

Vorak

"Hmm... when an Intelligence officer decides to intervene, things tend to go wrong. We must proceed before our disguise has become useless. Everyone act normal, like a normal Romulan officer, when you walk through the corridors. Mr. Diaz, lead the way please."

OFF: i dont see how come the boards are slower for you. What Windows version and Explorer version do you use?

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

OFF: Sanchez has been waiting a few days for his crew to post so the Revox can come into the story, but he had to get to that point himself.

"Mr. Hedford, are you still here? I need the station systems to switch over to manual weaponry control."

Then he looks at the viewscreen, and sees that one ship is missing: the USS Evolution. Where has it gone to? Or has the ship been destroyed...?

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Huw

*Huw got back into the ventilation ducts, and wriggled back to engineering, he got out of the vent and appears beside vorak*

Can you get me access to the bridge...

*vorak jumps*

Sorry, did i scare you, maybe combat awareness wasnt taught to you at regular starfleet academy...

*Huw remembers who hes talking to*

Doh forgive me sir, *salutes*

I do get a bit cocky...

If you want rid of these dead bodies, i can do it...

OFF: I have a nice array of weaponry on me

Huw Smith
Starfleet Intelligence
One Man Army

James Walker

OFF: ROTF, why would a Romulan have a Batleth?
http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Walker.jpg" border="0">
"Keep it moving, keep it moving, get the lead out of your pants." -- Tom Paris

Vorak

*Vorak raises one eyebrow as his eyes scan all  the members of the infiltration team*

"Very well. We are ready. Transmit message NOW. Divert all station control to your own panels NOW.
Mr. Huw, stun all Romulans present in engineering."

Vorak touches some buttons on his own panel, and immediately all the doors close down and are being locked, and a forcefield erects around the entire engineering area. He then turns around, takes his weapon and fires at any Romulan who wishes to intervene with his task.

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Will Karelia

Karelia walks over to his command chair and presses the internal comm button.

=/\= This is Admiral Karelia to all senior officers. While the security staff mop up the remaining Romulans, I would like to invite everyone down to the lounge for a drink, on me. =/\=

Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Relic Damen

"What are you afraid?"

Relic laughed.

"I'm just kidding, let's go this way."

Roberts and Damen worked there way to the shuttle bay.

DS12 Fighter Chief
http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Damen.jpg" border="0">
"I know this ship like the back of my hand," hits his head on a bulkhead. -- Montgomery Scott

Vorak

OFF: windows ME? Well that platform is a problem itself. I suggest you either upgrade to XP (if your computer is recent enough to run it well) or else downgrade to Win 98 SE. I also suggest you avoid IE6 at all costs, its not because its newer, that its better (as always with Microsoft products). I myself use Win98SE with IE5.5 on a 99Mhz PI computer and 64 Mb Ram, and that gives me no problems in speed. http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=';)'> Good luck.

"Once engineering is taken, Mr. Nismos, we must instantly reroute all control there, and shut every other computer panel on the station out, so that no Romulan has any more access.
Secondly, we must lock all entrance to engineering so they cannot try to overtake us again - or at least not any time soon.
Thirdly, we must erect a transport inhibitor field around engineering, so that they cannot try to beam us out - not even with the transporter facilities of their ships.
And finally, we perform a surprise attack from the station to the surrounding Romulan ships. They will not be prepared for this, and that will be to our advantage - their shields will be down and they will be in close orbit around the station to have a full effect from our firepower. At that moment, our fleet must already be alarmed with a transmission signal that they must appear at once and open fire as well."

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

James Walker

James wiped away dirt from the Station's Memorial Plack.

"That's better." http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

OFF: I can't remember if my character found out about the Sequoia. If he did, then I'll edit this post.

James began to clean the Science Station, when he noticed its sensor readings.

"ADMIRAL!!! We lost the Sequoia!"

Huw

*Huw sneaks into engineering using the shadows*

==^==
Phoenix, get ready for more prisoners
==^==

*Huw pulls out a rifle, does a back flip into the middle of the room, and before the romulans can react, he has shot them all, in quick succesion, they all disintegrate in an instant, Vorak gives huw an angry look*

Dont worry sir, they are safe and sound on the USS Phoenix, in our brigs...

OFF: Transporter tagger (The one of insurrection)

Huw Smith
Starfleet Intelligence
One Man Army

James Walker

Quote: from Tara Lollock on 3:55 pm on Dec. 9, 2003
***Lollock and team dematerialize in the operations Center***

"Where do you want us."

"There's a few storage bays that haven't been searched in yet; I suppose we should start looking for Romulans in there."

Walker, Lollock, and her team left Ops.