• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Divisions CO Office

Started by Leela Kaz, October 03, 2003, 04:14:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leela Kaz

Welcome to the division. PLease rerport to Commodore Phillips.
Name: Leela Kaz
Position: Chief Science Officer
Vessel: USS Evolution

Commodore JG Je'Neya Tulak reporting for duty sir. I would like to be placed in a high-ranking position and critical department.

Leela Kaz

(Yes SIr, sry ive been so busy lately. Theres just not enuff of me to go around  lol)

Leela Kaz

Burns has Security covered. Are there any other positions. (please see Available POsitions in anouncements)

That is not needed for i know already. I wouldn't be an admiral and not know. Yet as an advisor i would not be a civilian. And as i am not one. I have a job. If not Fleet Wide then only to be accepted or denyed by yourself. Yet no person may take the rank away but the VF CO's. As the Marines are much away from Naval, the area they work in most. I was made CO of MArines as a more separate area. Ending up in my being an Admiral then on above me with Fleet Admiral. It is close to clear you dislike me. From the beginning people told me if i got involved i would be banned. And i was told to stop my job. All of which was said in my reports. Some recongnization is called for any person volunteering there service. Or i would be nothing but a bystander giving advise for abuse. And then being partitioned off. My views are that because of how you and your officers have treated my presence. I can see that you do not welcome VF into Expansion. Yet my service and job is still my only title.

(Edited by CharlesTucker at 5:56 pm on Mar. 9, 2004)

Leela Kaz

Welcome to Epsilon, your rank will be ensign and yo can be chief helmsman on the Endurance.

Travis Harden

OFF: Welcome, you know me as Tom Hobson on Nova. If your coming here to discuss inactivity please do not do it under the title or name of Nova, we arent a division active brigade, and as Xo of this division, its doing fine at the moment, we are making some adjustments to the ships to get things running smooth again.
Rear Admiral [00]
Division XO

TMir Archer

Thank you Captain O' Neill, that is very kind of you. Let's hope I see you on board.
http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/agree3.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':agree3:'>
T'Mir Archer

Travis Harden

Yes, you are to take a runabout from the station for Station Avalon (Starfleet HQ) where you will be expected by the academy command. Good luck, and we hope to see you back soon. I will hold the postion of chief of tactical and security on the station for you if you wish.
Rear Admiral [00]
Division XO

Leela Kaz

Welcome Gentlemen.  Sorry for the delay in meeting you.

David Tuller

I'm sorry, but we don't need a Commodore JG at this time. http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

Are you willing to take the position as Endurance's Chief Engineer; rank of Lt Commander?

Rear Admiral David Tuller
Divison XO, Epsilon Division

Vorak

OFF: Kaz, if I'm not mistaken you are also in the panel team of the Expansionfleet website awards, right? Could you please check the Expansion Sector board, the awards forum? There's a new one, and I will soon add yet another one. Thanks. Also, could you make a report of the status of Epsilon Division so far? You can post it in the respective forum on the Starfleet HQ board. http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Sirius Kos'ur

please choose one or the other then it would be fine by me

(or if you really want two postions get aonther account)

Mekanitz

How about Security officer for the Endurance?
Lieutenant Mekanitz  Station Ops Chief