• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Divisions CO Office

Started by Leela Kaz, October 03, 2003, 04:14:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TMir Archer

T'Mir Archer reporting for duty. Requesting a position in science preferably on a ship.
T'Mir Archer

TMir Archer

Sir with your permission I would like to take the science possition on the Endurance. If of course I'm wanted.
T'Mir Archer

Melkor

Melkor, reporting sir. I am looking for a position on the U.S.S Endurance, preferably as a Security officer.

(Edited by Melkor at 9:34 pm on July 15, 2004)

You are the cancer, I am the cure.

Leela Kaz

That was me who did that. He couldnt get his character to work so i tested it for him and obviously had no problems but he still cant get it to work.
Name: Leela Kaz
Position: Chief Science Officer
Vessel: USS Evolution

David Tuller

OFF: Excuse me http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

Welcome Mr Chen, the position is yours. Please pick the starphoenix lieutenant Cmdr avatar.

Rear Admiral David Tuller
Divison XO, Epsilon Division

Logo Greene

No, that's fine. I'll be on my way now.

Leela Kaz

Welcome both of you.

Mr. Makanitz, would you be interested in anyother positions??

Mekanitz

If the Station is in more of a need than the Endurance than I shall be glad to accept the Position of Ops Chief.

My apologies for being so problematic.

Lieutenant Mekanitz  Station Ops Chief

shawn

cadet shawn reporting for duty,mamn! can you give me security poisition?
shawn he

Sirius Kos'ur

no hes not give it to him

Woork

*walks up to the admirals door*
*rings bell*
*waits for reply and then walks in*

"sir im fresh out of the combat training area for tactical/security on outpost 763.  I would like to join the USS Endurance as Chief Tactical/Security"

If Your OutNumbered Why Retreat?...Die With Honor!

Forest Night

Rear Admiral:

Since I am an untrained civilian, I am requesting enrollment in Star Fleet Academy. At present, I don't feel qualified for an officiers position. Please note: I have a business commitment that will keep me from posting between June 30 and July 8. Unfortunately for those days I will be outside of communications range.

Forest Night

Forest Night

Thank you, Sir! I am interested in becoming a security officier eventually. I am very inexperienced but eager to learn. I hope to start training as soon as possible. I would be more than happy to fill in temporaliy anywhere you need help. I did put down that I had some bartending experience and would be more than happy to help in that capacity or anywhere else you needed me until I am accepted at the acadamey.

I am willing to work hard and report for duty on a regular basis, Sir. I don't mind working my way up from the bottom.

Off: While I lack experience in this rpg, I would also be happy to eventually assist as a teacher at the academy after graduation. I have ten years experience teaching public school.

Forest Night

are you haveing trouple picking a postion?

Leela Kaz

I'd like to formally welcome you to the Epsilon division. And its a pleasure having you.