• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 2: The Unknwon Nebula

Started by Sirius Kos'ur, March 03, 2004, 09:23:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irene Jamsen

OFF: Sorry I been away Two twelve hour shifts the past

weekend.

Captain all Engineering systems are working . We can

fool their sensors, by waitng to the last possible minute

to drop out of warp. Then go to warp and drop out of

warp making thier sensors think there is two ships

instead of one.

Commander Irene Jamsen
Chief Medical Officer

Doug Oneal

*The Endurance moves deeper into the nebula.*

"Lt. Commander Jamsen the kazon ship is moving to intercept . If you have any way to disable the beacon now is the time. Tactical be ready for anything."

Captain Doug O'Neal
Commanding Officer USS Endurance

Doug Oneal

*The torpedo blast rocks the bow of the ship shaking the bridge crew almost out of their seats.The ship goes from yellow alert to red.*

"Captain shields holding at 100% , Ensign Miller target their torpedo bay and fire. Williams contact the Flyer tell them we have their diversion."

Captain Doug O'Neal

shawn

just so u answer my question

*shawn he uses comm*
"sorry to disturb you captain, but is it possible to have quantum slipstream drive? It alows ships to  travel 100 times the speed of light!. I read it in a holo novel. This would increase our exploration by a lot and we could have new crew and possibily a new ship." *not that im saying ur a bad captain, in fact ur the best one i have seen!  

shawn he

Sirius Kos'ur

"Jamesen take Shawn with you i think he can lend a hand"

Cherie Fu

captin, reporting for duty in sickbay
Cherie Fu

shawn

ill prepare a security team in case they board sir?
shawn he

Doug Oneal

Get as close as you need Mr. He , Miller be ready to fire torpedoes as soon as a shot presents itself.

*Miller nods in understanding*

Captain Doug O'Neal

Bruce D'Armien

Aye, captain....diverting all available power to forward shields......Captain, the Kazon ship is preparing to fire again....
Lt. Bruce D' Armien
Chief Science Officer
USS Endurance

shawn

"Lt. Bruce_D'Armien, whats our status?" *just wanting to noe*
shawn he

Sirius Kos'ur

ok Jamsen we will get it fixed as soon as we get back just make sure we can use the beam when we  need too

Doug Oneal

"Maintain power to the emergency forcefields on those decks, and send in medical teams. Target their weapon systems and life support, attack pattern Kos'ur Alpha. "
Captain Doug O'Neal

Doug Oneal

"Fu good to hear, keep me updated on the injuries. Mr. He take us deeper into the nebula mabye we can use their statin generated nebula to stall and give the flyer more time."

OOC: Welcome aboard Ms. Fu

Captain Doug O'Neal

Irene Jamsen

Beam is active and it works commander two Kerzon Ships bening pushed into the wormhole. Yea Irene
exclaims.
Commander Irene Jamsen
Chief Medical Officer

Irene Jamsen

The Flyer is hailing requsting premission to enter Shuttle

bay 2

Commander Irene Jamsen
Chief Medical Officer