• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 2: Unknown Nebula

Started by Leela Kaz, December 19, 2003, 06:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nelson

whispers

"aye sir"

*goes to the airvent and starts to put the color into the airvent*

*finishes and goes back*

"sir i have finished and i strongly suggest that we leave out of here or we will also get covered with the color"

http://venus.walagata.com/w/argonath2/1member.gif" border="0">

Lacy Frucal

Maybe we should roll out the welcomeing wagon  

*she chuckles to herself but on one else seems to find it funny*

Lieutenant JG Lacy Frucal
Chief of Operations
USS Endurance

David Tuller

OFF: By all means keep this going, but could you some how continue the idea of the Kazon being in the Nebula as well. Thanks http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
Rear Admiral David Tuller
Divison XO, Epsilon Division

Nelson

OFF: lol....may i go LT. Harrison...i am a security officer

Irene Jamsen

*Jamsen gets to work ajusting the Plasm

flow to the Engines making them mask

the Warp signture of the Enemy Ships.*

" Sir ajust the array to 500 terra watts.

That will mask The Shuttle. "  

" Before joining you,  I Beamed the

Intruders back to their Ship. "

" They are scratching thier heads

wondering how I Found them!"  LOL

(Edited by Irene Jamsen at 1:09 am on Feb. 3, 2004)

Commander Irene Jamsen
Chief Medical Officer

Doug Oneal

"Negative Lt. we were sent here to find out why the Katharians or more apparently the kazon have a base here."
*Shows Nelson and team the mask*

"It appears the Kazon have been spying on the federation as the katharians , we must get to their main computer and find out what they know about us. If we leave now we may not be able to stop an invasion later, especially with these cloaking devices they have. You saw how they beamed aboard the Endurance , now imagine if a whole brigade of Kazon beamed aboard a starship.We're not leaving at least not yet."
*hits communicator*

=/\= O'neal to Endurance, are aprised of situation but are unable to leave at this time. We have information that may be the beginning of a possible invasion. We will try to gain access to their computer banks and will leave after download. If you don't hear from us before the 57 minutes that are left we are most likely dead. We will try to find our own way out if possible. Keep me aprived of your situation.O'Neal out=/\=

*Doug then looks at the team*

"Jamsen get back to the shuttle and use the computer to negate the base's tractor beam , and prepare for launch. That way we can leave. As for the rest of you we must continue on into the base and retrieve the information , I won't ask you to risk your life aside me. If anyone is afraid you may go to the shuttle with Jamsen. Who's with me."

*As he expected all were with him even the slightly scared Jacobs . As Jamsen left for the shuttle the rest of the team moved deeper into the base. *

Captain Doug O'Neal
Commanding Officer USS Endurance

Lacy Frucal

***a buzzer sounds***
Captain, i have a "peak"for you.
Im detecting something large, very large, about the size of a space station. Maybe larger. and we're being hailed. Im patching them through.

"Go away Federation SCUMM"

Lieutenant JG Lacy Frucal
Chief of Operations
USS Endurance

David Tuller

OFF: Sirius, would you mind posting a status report in the Report Forum. Possibly do this weekly, thanks. http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
Rear Admiral David Tuller
Divison XO, Epsilon Division

Doug Oneal

Whispering

"I agree Lt. everyone to the shuttle control room."

=/\= Ensign Rydell activate a force field around the main shuttle bay doors I want what ever is inside here kept here. =/\=

*The detail ,Lt. ,and Commander all move into shuttle bay control. Ensign rydell engages force fields on all exterior doors.*

"Allright Lt. Lets see who were up against."

Captain Doug O'Neal

Doug Oneal

*The commander weighs his options*

"Lt . Nelson scan them and get as much information as possible about them. I'm not very comfortable with letting them go."

=/\= O'Neal to Kos'ur , sir Lt. Nelson has identified the species as the Katharians a race that apparently kills for tradition. The Lt. suggests we lower shields for them to leave before reinforcements arrive.What are your orders?=/\=

Captain Doug O'Neal

Doug Oneal

=/\= Lt. Harrison we have surmised that the intruders have left the shuttlebay as soon as your scans are complete raise the shields and let me know of your findings=/\=

*Sees Lt.Commander Jamsen enter the shuttlebay*

Jamsen give myself and Lt.Nelson a hand we need to examine these holigrams and discover how they are able to fool our scanners and shields"

Captain Doug O'Neal

Doug Oneal

*Talking with the Captain in his ready room*

"Sir thats a bold idea , I like it . I would add that since the teams of invaders have been limited to between 4-5 that we should have no more than 5 on the shuttle. I'll have  Lt. Harrison gather 3 more officers for our team. If there isn't anything else sir, I'll report to the shuttle bay.

"That is all commander, good luck." Said the Captain

*Doug walks out of the ready room and up to Lt. Harrison at tactical*

"We are going to inflitrate the base inside of the nebula. I want you to gather a team of 3 to go in along side us. When you have your team assembled let me know I will be in shuttle bay 3."

=/\=Lt. Commander Jamsen report to shuttle bay 3=/\=

"Lt. Frucal have all information on the Katharians and their ships sent to shuttle bay 3. Ensign Green set a course for the nebula full impulse power."

*Doug enters the turbolift to head to the shuttlebay*

(Edited by Doug Oneal at 4:11 am on Feb. 1, 2004)

(Edited by Doug Oneal at 4:22 am on Feb. 1, 2004)

Captain Doug O'Neal

Leela Kaz

Name: Leela Kaz
Position: Chief Science Officer
Vessel: USS Evolution

Doug Oneal

"Thank you , Jamsen you have done excellent work. Hopefully we will not need the Auxillary power generator but that depends on how long our luck lasts.
As soon as Lt.Harrisons team arrives we can brief them on the modifications to the shuttle."

*Doug and Jamsen replace the panels on the shuttlecraft and begin a final pre launch systems check.*

Captain Doug O'Neal

Nelson

*walks into the ready room with the other 2*

*starts scanning*

"nothing...i wonder why we arent picking up anything...wait a minute what is this?....hmm..."

*picks up some papers*

"ahh access codes to some room...good"

*looks at this picture*

"hmm....i shall look behind it"

*looks behind it and its a vault of some what..*

=/\=nelson to oneal, we found something=/\=